My swedish home built home cinema - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 9 Old 01-08-2013, 10:16 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
So at last it's finished, my home cinema. It wouldn't been possible without this forum! I still have some small details to attend to. I'm building cup-holding "tables" between the chairs. And the Global Caché remote control is yet to be installed.

Here is a link to my swedish gallery (sorry, all text in swedish biggrin.gif ).
http://www.minhembio.com/Wildkris

I can perhaps post some of the construction images here as well if someone would be interested. But here's some pictures from where i'm at right now!

I hope you like it!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 01-08-2013, 10:49 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 57
Very nice Kris! I thought the custom speaker plug plate was very cool too, and the baseboards/wainscot caught my eye.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
| Xbox Live: Atomic Hamper
post #3 of 9 Old 01-08-2013, 11:56 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Horstkotte View Post

Very nice Kris! I thought the custom speaker plug plate was very cool too, and the baseboards/wainscot caught my eye.

Thanks! I made the speaker plug plate since i couldn't find any good looking wall plates anywhere, and i looked every where smile.gif It's mounted behind the front "bench" beneath the screen, so i'm the only one that have seen it biggrin.gif but it still feels like the right way to go smile.gif

You have a really nice HT i must say, haven't worked my way through your whole build thread yet biggrin.gif
post #4 of 9 Old 01-11-2013, 05:40 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Wow, very slick. Congrats, good job!

post #5 of 9 Old 01-11-2013, 07:54 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 46
Fantastic work! Love the color scheme, simple, classic, and upscale. I would love to see some of the other photos here with English subtitles and maybe some info on room size and equipment. I did learn that I know some Swedish. Things like Epson, HDMI, LED and a couple of others. Who knew?

Thanks for sharing.

Regards,

RTROSE

Now a Certified Carpet Counselor and Plumbing Counselor (Self given titles - pay no attention).
Enjoying my "almost done" theater.
post #6 of 9 Old 01-12-2013, 08:23 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Liked: 84
That's very sharp. Congrats. What is the material on the ceiling?

-

Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?
post #7 of 9 Old 01-14-2013, 08:23 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 58
Beautiful! Love the modern look & the color theme! smile.gif

~ Gary

)

post #8 of 9 Old 01-14-2013, 01:53 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BllDo View Post

That's very sharp. Congrats. What is the material on the ceiling?

Thanks a lot!

Actually that's the ceiling that was there when the house was built. It's some kind of boards ... Was thinking of doing something with it but i ended up keeping it and just painting it matte black. Who knows i might do something in the future!
post #9 of 9 Old 01-14-2013, 01:55 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you!

I'm just about to put the finishing touches on the room and then i'm gonna shot it again (with a camera smile.gif ) I'll put together a little story with some before, during and after images!
Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page