post #31 of 33 Old 02-03-2013, 09:04 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Amateur my ass!

Current Projects:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ON HOLD - Building Home Gym.
ON HOLD - Building Simulation Room (Eyefinity).
ON HOLD - Building Theater room (Sim2 HT380, 2.35 14ft wide).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 33 Old 02-04-2013, 11:32 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 46
What elmalloc? You doubt the (amateur) DIY status of the thread starter or that it is not a DIY build? You note in the thread title he did put (amateur build lol) in parentheses so maybe that is the joke or catch. Amateur or not, still looks good.

Regards,

RTROSE

@pattymelt.......If you have not seen the Art of Flight (a Redbull sponsored film) you need to do so. It will show off both the audio and video portions of your build. It is top notch demo material for sure.

Now a Certified Carpet Counselor and Plumbing Counselor (Self given titles - pay no attention).
Enjoying my "almost done" theater.
post #33 of 33 Old 02-04-2013, 11:47 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTROSE View Post

What elmalloc? You doubt the (amateur) DIY status of the thread starter or that it is not a DIY build? You note in the thread title he did put (amateur build lol) in parentheses so maybe that is the joke or catch. Amateur or not, still looks good.

Regards,

RTROSE

@pattymelt.......If you have not seen the Art of Flight (a Redbull sponsored film) you need to do so. It will show off both the audio and video portions of your build. It is top notch demo material for sure.

It was my first time building something like this and I am very much an amatrue. My build pales in comparison to some of the others on here lol. It did come out very nice though.

I have seen that film and it does in fact look great on the screen! Great music also, I love M83.
Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page