Finishing out my home theatre (amature build lol) - Page 2 - AVS Forum
1  2
Dedicated Theater Design & Construction > Finishing out my home theatre (amature build lol)
elmalloc's Avatar elmalloc 10:04 AM 02-03-2013
Amateur my ass!

RTROSE's Avatar RTROSE 12:32 PM 02-04-2013
What elmalloc? You doubt the (amateur) DIY status of the thread starter or that it is not a DIY build? You note in the thread title he did put (amateur build lol) in parentheses so maybe that is the joke or catch. Amateur or not, still looks good.

Regards,

RTROSE

@pattymelt.......If you have not seen the Art of Flight (a Redbull sponsored film) you need to do so. It will show off both the audio and video portions of your build. It is top notch demo material for sure.
pattymelt3605's Avatar pattymelt3605 12:47 PM 02-04-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTROSE View Post

What elmalloc? You doubt the (amateur) DIY status of the thread starter or that it is not a DIY build? You note in the thread title he did put (amateur build lol) in parentheses so maybe that is the joke or catch. Amateur or not, still looks good.

Regards,

RTROSE

@pattymelt.......If you have not seen the Art of Flight (a Redbull sponsored film) you need to do so. It will show off both the audio and video portions of your build. It is top notch demo material for sure.

It was my first time building something like this and I am very much an amatrue. My build pales in comparison to some of the others on here lol. It did come out very nice though.

I have seen that film and it does in fact look great on the screen! Great music also, I love M83.
1  2

Up
Mobile  Desktop