Anyone with Dazian fabric leftover? Need help! - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 01-13-2013, 09:46 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Over a month ago I submitted a request on Dazian's website for samples of their Celtic and Janus fabrics in black for my screen wall and acoustic panels. About 2 weeks later, after not receiving them, I called Dazian and spoke with a woman who said the request wasn't in their system. She then took my information and said they would send the samples. Two weeks after that, without a sample, I called back and spoke to a man. Same story. No record of my request, an apology, and another order for some samples.

Fast forward another two weeks and here I sit without a sample. I would like to write them off but I'm all about saving money and GOM isn't in my budget and I don't care as much for the texture, that I can tell from pictures. So, do any of you fine gents have some leftovers you could send so I can see how they look and also measure their acoustic properties (I have two calibrated mics with thousands in software; I plan on posting the data)? Or, if you have a bunch of leftovers in black shoot me a PM with what you want for it. I will happily cover shipping charges for some samples. I don't need much so it should fit in a small envelope or one of those $5 Priority envelopes.

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 01-14-2013, 06:43 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 100
Brad Horstkotte was kind enough to forward a few Dazian samples to me after he was done with his build. If you PM me with your address, I'll send along both the Janus and Celtic samples I have.

For what it's worth, I had a hard time getting samples from them as well.

Spaceman Theater Build

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 3 Old 01-15-2013, 09:05 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Sorry for your not getting your samples . We were flooded by Huricane Sandi and your request may have been lost in the confusion.

Please call Dazian at 877 232 9426 and ask for Arlene, tell her Milt refered you for the samples. She will get them out to you ASAP.
Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page