Riser advice needed - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 03-26-2013, 10:01 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Ok good people, I am now planning my riser. I have an odd L shaped room that is 22ft long. The narrow part is 10 ft wide, the wide part is 14 ft wide. I am trying to get a sketch up done and wanted some opinions on the current plan.

As you can see the corner that is 19" front of riser to wall is real slim. The overall riser is going to be 9' 4'' wide, and 6 ft deep. The screen distance from front row is about 11 1/2 ft.

I plan on having 2 separate recliners in the front and then about a reclining couch or loveseat on the back. Theater seats will happen on down the line that's why I'm making the riser 9'+ wide.

Is there anything I haven't thought about? Thanks for your time and input!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 03-26-2013, 11:42 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 207
why not full width and all the way to the back of your HT?
Or are those doors at the rear and therefore access.

Mike R,P.E. clickable DIY hot links:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 3 Old 03-26-2013, 11:50 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Access to storage and equipment closet.
Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page