The Thompson Theater - Page 14 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #391 of 391 Old Today, 08:12 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 818 Post(s)
Liked: 388
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVoth View Post
Yeah that's a pretty interesting site. All that information looks accurate to me but I would say a Patriots fan boy put that together. They went a little overboard defending Tommy and the gang. Everybody hates the Patriots because they win. It seems like ever since Michael Jordan retired, everyone hates winners. Everyone loved Mike and that's because he's the greatest, period. But now it seems like everyone just wants to see these big name athletes fail unless it's their guy and their team. I've never seen so much hate for a guy like I have Lebron James. I have kids coming up to me like they know some **** about basketball, trying to tell me that Lebron "needed" all this help and Michael didn't. Of course these morons spewing this nonsense to me were not even born when Michael was playing. They don't even know that Jordan banged other chicks besides his wife, punched teammates, and couldn't get out of the second round until Scotty, Horace and Phil came along. He seems to be the only guy that gets a pass. Lebron moves to Miami (who the hell wouldn't?) and every body thinks he's a piece of crap. Everyone gets hate these days, even when they are classy dudes.
You hit the nail on the head.....Jordan never won a title without help also. Nobody does unless it is an individual sport. The bulls were loaded when they won their titles and had the best coach at the time as well. I am not saying that Jordan is the greatest ever, because it's not an apples to apples comparison, but he is one of the all time greats. People need to understand that LeBron James is a once in a life time player just like Jordan, Magic, Jabar, Chamberlain, etc. Appreciate him while he is in the game and still playing at a high level. You don't know when the next time you are going to see something like it again. As much as I want to see somebody else win a lot of super bowls in the NFL, you have to appreciate Brady and what he can do. Same goes for Manning. There never been anything like Manning. That is a damn OC and a QB on the field in one body lol.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

Tags
Behringer , Darbeevision Darblet Hdmi Video Processor , Denon Avr 4520ci Receiver , diy , Emotiva , Epson 5020ub Powerlite Home Cinema 3d Front Projector , jtr captivator s2 , lumagen radiance , Popcorn Hour A 400 Network Media Jukebox , Yamaha Rx V667 Receiver
Gear in this thread - 4520ci by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page