Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom André View Post
Hello

Awesome demo disc Leo.

Is it possible if you couldt list the programs you have been using to get this disc together?

Maybe it has been mentioned before. But there are a lot of pages to go trough. Sorry for that.

Cheers!
Thanks Tom in behalf of everyone that had something to do with its creation.

To answer your question, I use Scenarist for authoring the disc and Photoshop to create the menus. There are many other tools and software involved, but rather keep that conversation from this forum. If you are interested in what other tools are used send me a PM.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
Screening Room - The Dream House
RPCRT-TV Overscan Reduction
Reference Blu-Ray Demo Disc

Reference 2: Blu-Ray Demo Disc

The Best of the Demo Discs Demo Disc

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #752 of 754 Old 07-07-2014, 02:32 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbrog View Post
Has anyone had luck getting these to play on an xbox one? I reauthored using multiavchd then burned using imgbrn following the instruction in Post #2 , but it would not play. The xbox one will play a burned DL +R created from a dvd iso, but not these discs. BTW the demo disc did play in another blu-ray player. Any ideas????
Sadly, everything I have read on various forums so far points to the XboxOne not playing burned Blu-rays of any kind. Technically, their website says it doesn't play burned DVDs either, but at least that part is incorrect.

So.. aside from discouraging piracy of movies, they are killing home movies, wedding discs and stuff like this.
post #753 of 754 Old 07-07-2014, 04:52 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Just about almost done downloading. Just wondering since I do not have a DVD/Blu-Ray burner (on the new 2013 macbook pro) I was wondering if I can simply put the files on a thumb drive after I extract it, and play it on my blu-ray player. Would that work?
post #754 of 754 Old 07-09-2014, 07:05 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceso_fd View Post
Just about almost done downloading. Just wondering since I do not have a DVD/Blu-Ray burner (on the new 2013 macbook pro) I was wondering if I can simply put the files on a thumb drive after I extract it, and play it on my blu-ray player. Would that work?
It should if your blu-ray player supports it. One could always go thunderbolt to hdmi from your mac book pro to your receiver if necessary. Just an option.
Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page