squeezing in to a new dedicated home theater - - Page 4 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #91 of 92 Old 03-01-2015, 07:07 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamjason View Post
I ordered the peerless mount and will and ceiling plate and will add the pole from hd and paint it - thanks for the rec on that -

for the hdmi cable - i am all set on the short ones but for the long run i am needing one that is 25-30 ft to run though the ceiling tube from the pj to receiver - i used bjc at my last home - between $80-$100 - should i consider monoprice or not bother? will i get the same quality with the price difference? thanks
What did you end up using? I'm using either 25 or 30 feet plus another 10 feet in two different parts (from receiver to wall plate then 25/30 feet, then wall plate, then 4 foot) of Blue Jeans Cable with no problems. The 25/30 feet section is the thicker, harder to bend stuff; the two other sections for 10 feet are the easier to bend stuff.

Bob
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 92 Old 03-01-2015, 08:32 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 18
i did 30 foot directly from the pj thru the ceiling to the wall plate to the avr - i would like to have ad a 35 footer as i was hoping to have the avr higher so it would always be on top if i needed to add a shelf but it is not that big of a deal -
Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

Tags
Panasonic Pt Ae4000u 1600 Lumen Lcd Home Theater Projector
Gear in this thread