Now that things are back to normal, I figured I should update everyone...
The wall applications of the theater are now completely done. Just to reiterate, we did NO soundproofing (other than foam on the wall)
The construction of the room is solid block with drywall over it. We weren't worried about sound going anywhere other than that room.
Acoustical treatment formed from the curtains and fabric on the walls. Sounds like a cubicle.
When bringing in the pallets, I found a little widow that thought she could sneak in the house: NOPE!
As for the rest of the room:
After moving furniture back in I have extremely limited room. My couch is way bigger than I thought, along with my riser. I've decided that since we will only be here for 1 - 2 years, I didn't want to stick anything extra in. I am going to keep my beautiful pallets for the next place.
With that being said, The riser was moved into place. Got some R-19 and stuffed it full. BOTH RISERS GET INSULATED AND DECKED
Once the pallets were down, we put an extra layer of OSB down on the floor. They took 5 sheets combined. It was on sale for $12/sheet
Home Depot Black Carpet 6' Roll was on sale so I grabbed 25 ft.
So far I have around $250 into this riser WITH carpet. I'll do a budget update later