I am building a dedicated theatre room and am looking for some feedback on the various AV selections I have been proposing.
Ideally I'd like to identify what is my "weakest link" and am I missing anything major?
- Oppo 103 Blu-Ray Player
- Emotiva XMC-1 7.2 Processor
- Outlaw 7700 amplifier (200x7)
- Klipsch THX Ultra 2 / 7.2 system
The THX Ultra2 system consists of:
* KL-650-THX LCRs (3)
* KL-525-THX LCRs (2)
* KS-525-THX surrounds (2)
* KW-120-THX subwoofers (2)
* KA-1000-THX subwoofer amplifier
- Seymour AV Fixed Frame Screen C110
- Sony VPL VW95ES projector
Let me know your thoughts, feedback, etc positive or negative - I have a thick skin, and am still learning!!!