College Park's 4K Cinema v1.0 - Page 13 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #361 of 361 Old 05-20-2015, 05:17 PM
AVS Special Member
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1284 Post(s)
Liked: 801
Originally Posted by 7channelfreak View Post
Thank you! It's funny that these rooms never get finished. Since last March when I started watching movies, I've added D-Box, changed amps from sherbourn to D-Sonic, changed from the 212s to the 215RMs and added the MiniDSP 88a so I could have Dirac. It's neeeeeever ending. I see you're jumping on the 7200. I really look forward to your feedback as I'm wanting to get Atmos and X up and running this year. I'll follow your thread so keep us posted.
I hear you man. It is never ending. I ordered the XMC-1 but cancelled it. Then I was between the Marantz 7009 and the 7702. I waited till the X7200 got the 2.2 upgrade and the hardware upgrade for DTSX before I ordered it. Now I am set for about 6 months. I will post my thoughts, but I really don't see much difference between the 7200 and my 4520, but we will see.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction