The Beast, Unleashed - Page 31 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 65Likes

post #901 of 1196 Old 06-16-2014, 09:13 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 22
THE DOWN CAME THE DRYWALL, DEMO-NINJA STYLE!

Ninja? That's the classic arnold Conan Victory Pose! No better way to finish a demo.

Except for maybe.

"Ah'll be back, ...with drywall, and green glue, and speakers, and an AT screen, and carpeting, and theater chairs, and..."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #902 of 1196 Old 06-16-2014, 09:15 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfusick View Post
How would you wire for Atmos ?
I meant to say Auro-3D. But the point being to have the speaker wires already ready all over the place, since this was something he discussed doing earlier in the thread and I believe gave up on it later... but that was before he changed the space again.

Atmos does have a very impressive film lineup though. Seems to be on track to be "the next big thing" in audio formats. Some day...

Last edited by damelon; 06-16-2014 at 09:21 AM.
post #903 of 1196 Old 06-16-2014, 09:31 AM
CEO FALCON SCREENS

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by damelon View Post
Quote:
I meant to say Auro-3D. But the point being to have the speaker wires already ready all over the place, since this was something he discussed doing earlier in the thread and I believe gave up on it later... but that was before he changed the space again.

Atmos does have a very impressive film lineup though. Seems to be on track to be "the next big thing" in audio formats. Some day...
in previous post/pics you can see it made a minor blunder with pre-cutting speaker wire before the room was framed and now the room is bigger so guess who is buying more speaker cable ooops
o well we all have made our blunders
post #904 of 1196 Old 06-16-2014, 09:40 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 281
Quote:
Originally Posted by domz777 View Post
THE DOWN CAME THE DRYWALL, DEMO-NINJA STYLE!

Ninja? That's the classic arnold Conan Victory Pose! No better way to finish a demo.

Except for maybe.

"Ah'll be back, ...with drywall, and green glue, and speakers, and an AT screen, and carpeting, and theater chairs, and..."
**Que bulging muscles and a weary foot resting atop the carcasses of my defeated foes, arms outstretched** VICTORYYYYY!!!!!!

Quote:
Quote:

Yes indeed--Auro 3D and ATMOS are both on my radar again. I'll be wiring for both (using color-coded wire jackets) for each format, with standard jackets for the base 7-channel layer. There is a suggested layout for ATMOS, but since it's object-based, if I wire for the commercial theater configuration, and the home configuration changes slightly, the experience will still scale to the commercial layout.
post #905 of 1196 Old 06-16-2014, 09:48 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snickers1 View Post
Quote:
Quote:

in previous post/pics you can see it made a minor blunder with pre-cutting speaker wire before the room was framed and now the room is bigger so guess who is buying more speaker cable ooops
i am a lucky man....I cut those wires back when I was considering the larger space the first time. They are long enough to hit any area on any wall, but the problem is, I can't remember which is which. I originally had them logically laid out in the floor in a lcr/surr/surrb layout, but they got moved during the work last week, and their places have been lost :-( so I need to stretch them out again to re-measure to determine which goes where. Now that I've been reminded, I should probably do that tonight. **gulp**
post #906 of 1196 Old 06-16-2014, 10:25 AM
CEO FALCON SCREENS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrolicBeast View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

i am a lucky man....I cut those wires back when I was considering the larger space the first time. They are long enough to hit any area on any wall, but the problem is, I can't remember which is which. I originally had them logically laid out in the floor in a lcr/surr/surrb layout, but they got moved during the work last week, and their places have been lost :-( so I need to stretch them out again to re-measure to determine which goes where. Now that I've been reminded, I should probably do that tonight. **gulp**
murphy's law may bite you on this one
post #907 of 1196 Old 06-16-2014, 10:34 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked: 652
Quote:

Yes indeed--Auro 3D and ATMOS are both on my radar again. I'll be wiring for both (using color-coded wire jackets) for each format, with standard jackets for the base 7-channel layer. There is a suggested layout for ATMOS, but since it's object-based, if I wire for the commercial theater configuration, and the home configuration changes slightly, the experience will still scale to the commercial layout.
Just get the wires up there in the general area and make sure you mark clearly where they are or write it down some place safe.

Example: 4 feet over from left wall, 14 feet back from screen.

That way you can break a hole and find the wire. Patch it afterwards. If you are close you will likely be able to grab the wire with a extension grabber thingy...
If you need to move it a few feet in whatever direction to get a more optimal or recommended location for the speaker that won't be too hard if you leave plenty of extra wire.

The other option is to run a conduit and put a string through it with some washers tied on each end hanging out to grab with a magnet. You could use it like a highway to run a new wire in the future if you ever needed. PCV pipe is probably cheaper than speaker wire considering the type of speaker wire I'm guessing you'd run. Then you can use fresh wire if the day ever comes.

-

"Too much is almost enough. Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards."
post #908 of 1196 Old 06-17-2014, 09:55 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:

Being of Jamaican descent, I must concur with this. Usain Bolt speed is precisely the speed with which I PLANNED to build the theater. If you look at my first post, I actually planned for the build to take no longer than six weeks or so. In my mind, I saw: frame, drywall, fabricate interiors, finish. I did not, however, see the freight train known as The Mechanicals Move. But, right now, the job at hand is placing double drywall between my joists. That’s extremely time-consuming ,so no time is being lost on the build. Last week was the three-walled bathroom demo (I still wake up in a cold sweat, smelling drywall dust)
Big up! Not many Jamaicans in this forum. Great thread.

Congrats on the big mechanical move. From the number of vans and trucks, looks like you had an army in your basement.

I ripped out drywall out of my builder finished theater room a couple weeks back. I felt like drywall dust was stuck in my throat for a week. Now, I'm waiting to get my theater design back from the Erskine. Then, full speed ahead. I'm hoping to have the build mostly done by early fall. I'm probably way too optimistic, but I've got to set an ambitious timeline or this build will take two years.

Paul
post #909 of 1196 Old 06-17-2014, 04:50 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Just get the wires up there in the general area and make sure you mark clearly where they are or write it down some place safe.

Example: 4 feet over from left wall, 14 feet back from screen.

That way you can break a hole and find the wire. Patch it afterwards. If you are close you will likely be able to grab the wire with a extension grabber thingy...
If you need to move it a few feet in whatever direction to get a more optimal or recommended location for the speaker that won't be too hard if you leave plenty of extra wire.

The other option is to run a conduit and put a string through it with some washers tied on each end hanging out to grab with a magnet. You could use it like a highway to run a new wire in the future if you ever needed. PCV pipe is probably cheaper than speaker wire considering the type of speaker wire I'm guessing you'd run. Then you can use fresh wire if the day ever comes.
I'll have 4-5 columns on each wall, and the plan is to run two wires to each column, and two wires to each wall panel. This way, I can install speakers behind any wall panel as HT audio develops over time. I'll also have an acoustical "cloud" treatments on the ceiling--likely covered by the same panel style that will grace the walls. I'll run VOG pairs down the entire acoustical cloud, so I can also add VOG channels as needed. Speaker wire costs are insignificant compared to the future-proofing that over-wiring can provide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedStripe88 View Post
Big up! Not many Jamaicans in this forum. Great thread.

Congrats on the big mechanical move. From the number of vans and trucks, looks like you had an army in your basement.

I ripped out drywall out of my builder finished theater room a couple weeks back. I felt like drywall dust was stuck in my throat for a week. Now, I'm waiting to get my theater design back from the Erskine. Then, full speed ahead. I'm hoping to have the build mostly done by early fall. I'm probably way too optimistic, but I've got to set an ambitious timeline or this build will take two years.

Paul
Wah gwan Paulie!!! Wi people dem nuh like nuh flashy flashy sinting fi play nuh movie inna....you and I...we represent di revolution!!

lol, man--as soon as I saw the Red Stripe in your name, I knew you had to be from "yahd" man. Man, there was definitely an army in that basement moving that stuff. I spoke to the owner of the company today, and he said that he didn't realize how big of a lift it was (it's an uncommon move). With all the guys he had to put onto the job, he only made $1k profit. But it'll even out eventually...if I do a min-split, he'll be installing that, and he'll be doing the rough-ins for the new bathroom as well, both of which are not inexpensive.

It's better to be overly aggressive with the timeline, and pare it down as needed! Do you already have your gear? Or are you having Erskine spec it out?
post #910 of 1196 Old 06-18-2014, 11:38 AM

Quote:

Wah gwan Paulie!!! Wi people dem nuh like nuh flashy flashy sinting fi play nuh movie inna....you and I...we represent di revolution!!

lol, man--as soon as I saw the Red Stripe in your name, I knew you had to be from "yahd" man. Man, there was definitely an army in that basement moving that stuff. I spoke to the owner of the company today, and he said that he didn't realize how big of a lift it was (it's an uncommon move). With all the guys he had to put onto the job, he only made $1k profit. But it'll even out eventually...if I do a min-split, he'll be installing that, and he'll be doing the rough-ins for the new bathroom as well, both of which are not inexpensive.

It's better to be overly aggressive with the timeline, and pare it down as needed! Do you already have your gear? Or are you having Erskine spec it out?
A tru dat. Well wi mus go first, dem can com second, jus wait dem soon ketch on.

I'm starting from a clean slate, no equipment. Erskine is doing the layout and providing three tiers of equipment. Then, I will resist buying any equipment until my theater is 80% or more done. I refuse to fall into that "I'm testing the projector trap".

I'm subscribed. Looking forward to seeing your theater come together now that the equipment. Warning: since you are ahead of me and here in MD, I may try to invite myself down at some point so I can learn a few new skills from you and BIG in exchange from some free labor.
post #911 of 1196 Old 06-18-2014, 12:44 PM
HOME THEATER CONTRACTOR

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
Liked: 530
Come round for the drywalling party. Green Glue will be served.
post #912 of 1196 Old 06-18-2014, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGmouthinDC View Post
As long as I can wash that down with a couple cold beers along the way, we should be able to make that work
post #913 of 1196 Old 06-18-2014, 04:42 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
I'll trade for a day of labor in return at my place when the time comes

Green glue is a dish best served cold ?

-

"Too much is almost enough. Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards."
post #914 of 1196 Old 06-18-2014, 05:16 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Working on updating the design to include a racetrack-like soffit. Flipped the room around 180 degrees to enable side-entry underneath the stairs. Columns will change colors at-will, so I'm not including them in the model just yet. i want to get the soffit just right. This is a very very rough draft of what's in the plan...

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
post #915 of 1196 Old 06-18-2014, 05:32 PM
AVS Addicted Member

I like the race track idea. It was between that, or a coffered ceiling split into 4 sky lights 4x8 with star ceiling for my room. I think I am going with the coffers and 4 sky lights because it's an easier way to get lighting (in the coffers) in the center of my big room. But I like the way a race track and the circle shapes look for ceilings, especially with LED and back lighting. There is a couple good examples of that style in theaters on Electronic House Magazines theater pages.

I also want to do the classic erksine staggered ceiling above my stage and screen- similar to what Brad is doing here Yes Dear, I'm down here working on your craft room!!

The step down or step up ceiling helps with room acoustics, and it also looks cool.

Something like that effect above the screen and stage with a combo of stained wood (possibly MDF covered with vaneer stained) and something else (sheet rock? Black painted MDF?) stepping up to the full height with three steps. Then the star ceilings, 4 of them 4'x8' each- in between coffers to give a sky light effect.

I have yet to figure out what I will do with the back area behind the last row and overhead the bar, but I have some clever ideas. I'm a do-er not a planner so it's likely I won't really know until it's done. I need to see things and stand in the room before I can make final judgments or decisions sometimes. I tried sketchup but the learning curve annoys me, and I think standing in the room and weighing my options is a better method for me. I am totally jealous of your renderings! They look great. I can't wait to see the final results. What does big say about the circle track effect? I have not seen him do one like that yet.

What do you think of this ?

-

post #916 of 1196 Old 06-18-2014, 05:38 PM
AVS Addicted Member

http://www.instructables.com/id/A-be...atre-Room-AND/

This guy did a circle^

Are you doing a star ceiling?

Fiber or painted?

The circles look cool IMO. https://starscape.co.uk/star_dome.html

-

post #917 of 1196 Old 06-19-2014, 01:11 AM
AnalysisParalysis Analyst

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Liked: 236
You may also want to check out a company called Numinus.

Their Google photo page may inspire a few ideas.

Not your design aesthetic, but there is a ceiling with a racetrack similar to your render on their website HERE.

Last edited by TMcG; 06-19-2014 at 01:14 AM.
post #918 of 1196 Old 06-19-2014, 05:12 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
A tru dat. Well wi mus go first, dem can com second, jus wait dem soon ketch on.

I'm starting from a clean slate, no equipment. Erskine is doing the layout and providing three tiers of equipment. Then, I will resist buying any equipment until my theater is 80% or more done. I refuse to fall into that "I'm testing the projector trap".

I'm subscribed. Looking forward to seeing your theater come together now that the equipment. Warning: since you are ahead of me and here in MD, I may try to invite myself down at some point so I can learn a few new skills from you and BIG in exchange for some free labor.
Awesome! You're more than welcome to swing by--Bethesda is about an hour away from me so you're not that far at all.

Quote:
It will be served with your choice of toppings: sprinkles, cookie crumbs, or rocks

Quote:
As long as I can wash that down with a couple cold beers along the way, we should be able to make that work
I think a couple of cold Malta's will taste much better!

Quote:
I'll trade for a day of labor in return at my place when the time comes

Green glue is a dish best served cold ?
Green Glue is a dish best served as a pistachio pudding to a cheating lover!

Quote:
I like the race track idea. It was between that, or a coffered ceiling split into 4 sky lights 4x8 with star ceiling for my room. I think I am going with the coffers and 4 sky lights because it's an easier way to get lighting (in the coffers) in the center of my big room. But I like the way a race track and the circle shapes look for ceilings, especially with LED and back lighting. There is a couple good examples of that style in theaters on Electronic House Magazines theater pages.

I also want to do the classic erksine staggered ceiling above my stage and screen- similar to what Brad is doing here Yes Dear, I'm down here working on your craft room!!

The step down or step up ceiling helps with room acoustics, and it also looks cool.

Something like that effect above the screen and stage with a combo of stained wood (possibly MDF covered with vaneer stained) and something else (sheet rock? Black painted MDF?) stepping up to the full height with three steps. Then the star ceilings, 4 of them 4'x8' each- in between coffers to give a sky light effect.

I have yet to figure out what I will do with the back area behind the last row and overhead the bar, but I have some clever ideas. I'm a do-er not a planner so it's likely I won't really know until it's done. I need to see things and stand in the room before I can make final judgments or decisions sometimes. I tried sketchup but the learning curve annoys me, and I think standing in the room and weighing my options is a better method for me. I am totally jealous of your renderings! They look great. I can't wait to see the final results. What does big say about the circle track effect? I have not seen him do one like that yet.

What do you think of this ?
Quote:
http://www.instructables.com/id/A-be...atre-Room-AND/

This guy did a circle^

Are you doing a star ceiling?

Fiber or painted?

The circles look cool IMO. https://starscape.co.uk/star_dome.html
I love the stepped ceiling, and also the curved soffit concept. I'm thinking about actually stepping the racetrack soffit upward in two or three short tiers, culminating in a star ceiling made from AT fabric. My VOG channels will reside above the star ceiling as well as ceiling treatments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMcG View Post

Not your design aesthetic, but there is a ceiling with a racetrack similar to your render on their website HERE.
Lots of great pictures. I'm now thinking about adding a circular star portal like the ones Numinus makes in the lobby, with the full-fledged oval star ceiling in the theater. Keeps the theme going. I have some other ideas sparked from those pictures as well regarding theater entry (the stargate one is SICK !!!)
post #919 of 1196 Old 06-19-2014, 05:14 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Updated Model with columns. They will change color, but right now, I have them matching the chairs...Riser is about 9' deep, BTW.

post #920 of 1196 Old 06-19-2014, 05:29 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked: 66
Man alive this room is going to be EPIC. You are building one for the ages my friend. I am looking forward to seeing this progress further. I can't wait to see the speakers in that baffle wall as well as all your equipment setup.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum .
My System

post #921 of 1196 Old 06-19-2014, 06:22 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 100
How about an oval ceiling:

image.jpg

I have heard this room for 2 channel: amazing !!!
post #922 of 1196 Old 06-19-2014, 06:28 AM
CEO FALCON SCREENS

I like the idea of coming from the side of the Theater but if memory serves me correctly and it may not ....

in the drawing above won't you have to come down the stairs make a left walk around and then under the stairs? is your screen wall now to the right of the bottom on the stairs ?
still need to address how you will get to your HVAC unit for maintenance correct?

I like the race track type sofit it will look good i would not even attempt a stepped ceiling unless i had 9' ceilings. Role with your sofit plan and it will look great
post #923 of 1196 Old 06-19-2014, 07:12 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIkeDuke View Post
Man alive this room is going to be EPIC. You are building one for the ages my friend. I am looking forward to seeing this progress further. I can't wait to see the speakers in that baffle wall as well as all your equipment setup.
Hey Mike! Thanks for the kind words, buddy. I'm still on the fence regarding custom baffle wall v.s. Triad baffle walls...I just can't decide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioguy View Post
How about an oval ceiling:

Attachment 125882

I have heard this room for 2 channel: amazing !!!
It looks great! I'll be doing something similar, but the oval will be much longer and won't be not nearly as narrow.

Quote:
I like the idea of coming from the side of the Theater but if memory serves me correctly and it may not ....

in the drawing above won't you have to come down the stairs make a left walk around and then under the stairs? is your screen wall now to the right of the bottom on the stairs ?
still need to address how you will get to your HVAC unit for maintenance correct?

I like the race track type sofit it will look good i would not even attempt a stepped ceiling unless i had 9' ceilings. Role with your sofit plan and it will look great
Hey Rich--oh there's a plan for the route to the door. The left side is a 27x11 room. That will actually make the perfect LOBBY! So, you come down the stairs, turn into an angled double-door entryway with an opulent 'The Beast, Unleashed" sign above. Walk through into the room, with movie posters on either side along the 27" length of the wall. Carpet will match the theater carpet, and I will have a throbbing light that increases and decreases intensity. Lights on the floor will outline the path to the theater wall way. Turn left, walk about four feet to the theater double-doors, and enter. I also plan to have a BEAST button, that, when pressed, plays an overly boomy, gutteral, deep lion growl on a separate system hidden beneath fabric using all-channel stereo on an old receiver of mine. Heh Heh...I haven't got to the modeling of that yet, but it's coming!!! Mechanicals will be accessed from the rear of the theater. there will be double/communicating doors hidden with fabric panels that match the wall panels, and service folks can go through that door and walk down two steps from riser height to access the mechanicals.

P.S. I don't know why my responses are hyperlinked, but don't bother clicking on them.

Last edited by BrolicBeast; 06-19-2014 at 07:17 AM.
post #924 of 1196 Old 06-19-2014, 07:17 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked: 66
Quote:
Hey Mike! Thanks for the kind words, buddy. I'm still on the fence regarding custom baffle wall v.s. Triad baffle walls...I just can't decide.
What's the main difference. Does one "work" better then the other? One more thing, will this "wall" be angled to simulate a toe in affect that you can get with free standing speakers? Or will the speakers just point straight ahead into the room.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum .
My System

post #925 of 1196 Old 06-19-2014, 07:29 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Updated Model with columns. They will change color, but right now, I have them matching the chairs...Riser is about 9' deep, BTW.

I likey... Very much. Mikey likes it.

-

post #926 of 1196 Old 06-19-2014, 11:23 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMcG View Post

Actually for some reason one of the coolest things I saw on the Numinus site was the tropical outdoor theater, which looks like you are out on the patio of a western style house and see the stars on top and sunset/trees on the side. That's a really cool idea I would have never thought of. If the ceiling is high enough, or curved/raised it would make it even cooler. I even like the side by side pool table concept. Very different but open. If I ever had the opportunity to look for another "theater space" I'd want a much larger space and have some fun with it. I even noticed a photo of "Pinnacle Peak" out in Arizona. I've been there several times!

Brolic, I'm liking where your design process is leading you. I think snickers has a good point, keep in mind what your ceiling height is, it will run out in a hurry! Especially with risers. I had ample ceiling space and it still was tight. Still, the mock-ups are looking good!

Last edited by damelon; 06-19-2014 at 11:26 AM.
post #927 of 1196 Old 06-23-2014, 05:10 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIkeDuke View Post
What's the main difference. Does one "work" better then the other? One more thing, will this "wall" be angled to simulate a toe in affect that you can get with free standing speakers? Or will the speakers just point straight ahead into the room.
the Triad baffle walls were invented just for the Triad Cinema Plus Platinum models i have and have the same material on the face as the CP Plats (a soft, rubber-like material). A separetely designed baffle wall can be very effective, but I'm worried that the discontinuity of materials between the speaker and the baffle wall might not work as well together. Both can be angled toward the listener (toe-in is required for Triad's Platinum line).

Quote:
I likey... Very much. Mikey likes it.
Awesome! Matty likes it too--although my wife promptly told me to get rid of the blue chairs once I showed her the model. lol--I've updated the model since then to include black chairs instead.

Quote:
Actually for some reason one of the coolest things I saw on the Numinus site was the tropical outdoor theater, which looks like you are out on the patio of a western style house and see the stars on top and sunset/trees on the side. That's a really cool idea I would have never thought of. If the ceiling is high enough, or curved/raised it would make it even cooler. I even like the side by side pool table concept. Very different but open. If I ever had the opportunity to look for another "theater space" I'd want a much larger space and have some fun with it. I even noticed a photo of "Pinnacle Peak" out in Arizona. I've been there several times!

Brolic, I'm liking where your design process is leading you. I think snickers has a good point, keep in mind what your ceiling height is, it will run out in a hurry! Especially with risers. I had ample ceiling space and it still was tight. Still, the mock-ups are looking good!
Oh absolutely, I'm going to mind the ceiling height very carefully. I have some sketches on what I plan to do with that curved soffit that I'd love to show, but I don't have a scanner at home. I'm also going to keep the front of the theater straight across. In looking at variations on the model I've built, I found that if I placed the camera at the main LP, the front of the room looked a little ridiculous with a curved soffit up front, with the large screen going straight across. It looks like the front soffit should always be parallel to the screen. Now, I may do a curved 2.0 floor-to-ceiling screen, in which case, I'd build the entire front wall (and soffit) to match the curve of the screen. I just have to explore the world of motorized masking so I get maximum size for both 16.9 and 2.35, as well as whatever AR's are released in the future.
post #928 of 1196 Old 06-23-2014, 06:34 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

post #929 of 1196 Old 06-23-2014, 06:57 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Well looks like I'll need to run more wires....
BrolicBeast likes this.

-

post #930 of 1196 Old 06-23-2014, 07:02 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Well looks like I'll need to run more wires....
I'd strongly suggest doing so. Atmos is here!!!
Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

Tags
Lumagen , Triad , Seaton Sound , Triad Inwall Gold 6 Lcr

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page