Reelwood 2014 Demo Disc including THX WOW! 1080p 6.1 dts-HD Master Audio - Page 10 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 40Likes

post #271 of 295 Old 11-17-2014, 08:53 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by moussaka View Post
My seedbox was having some connection problems last month, but I updated some stuff and got it fixed up and it has been seeding 24/7 for about 3 weeks now
Hey moussaka, silly question, but do I have to look for your username in uTorrent or does the program know to just find any seeds based on a certain location? Sorry, I am a noob when it comes to torrents, etc. I also tried looking into the Usenet stuff since onyxbfly mentioned he had it there but Usenet is a bit more complicated of a setup, so I prefer uTorrent if possible.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #272 of 295 Old 11-17-2014, 10:42 AM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by rms8 View Post
Odd, I tried using ut0rrent and bitt0rrent and each could not find any seeders over a 24hr period with the t0rrent provided on the first page of this thread.

BTW,
I live right next to you in Campton Hills ;-)
Weird... Have you tried any of the DHT settings mentioned earlier in the thread?

Nice! I recently moved to Carol Stream because I work in Wheaton. I disc golf in Campton Hills all the time though! Your house looks amazing based on your theater log pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikkoman View Post
Hey moussaka, silly question, but do I have to look for your username in uTorrent or does the program know to just find any seeds based on a certain location? Sorry, I am a noob when it comes to torrents, etc. I also tried looking into the Usenet stuff since onyxbfly mentioned he had it there but Usenet is a bit more complicated of a setup, so I prefer uTorrent if possible.
Ideally, it should just automatically find peers and connect... I could try to add you both manually, I think.
http://imgur.com/TbWhLvh
If you want to PM me your IP we can try that if you'd like.

Panasonic 60VT60 | Denon x2000 | EMP E55Ti | E56Ci | E55Wi | PSA XS30
post #273 of 295 Old 11-17-2014, 11:43 AM

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Weird... Have you tried any of the DHT settings mentioned earlier in the thread?
I never even noticed that before. I looked and it says "not allowed". I looked in the Preferences and all the DHT settings are enabled, but when I double click the torrent from the first page, the DHT at the bottoms says not allowed.

## DIY Rustic ConcreteBunker HT Build w/8 x 18" IB subs & 25KW ##

Denon AVR-4520 11.2 | Sony VPL-HW55ES | Elite Screens 11' screen | Sanway FP-14000 | Sherbourn PA 7-350 | Buttkicker BKA-1000(3x) | Behringer iNuke NU1000DSP | GR Research LS-9 + LS-C | 8x IB318's | Buttkicker Original(2x), LFE(2x), MiniLFE(8x) | MinDSP 2x4 | 21'W x 27'L x 10'H | MiniSplit
Supercharged 10 second II
post #274 of 295 Old 11-17-2014, 12:01 PM

Ok, I did some more snooping and it looks like the current torrent is named differently and missing a few files from the one I have. I added the new one to my seedbox and am force rechecking right now so if all goes well hopefully it will start seeding? Maybe the new one isn't pointing to the same place as the one I have seeding... It shows the trackers as being different so this will hopefully work for you guys.

Give it about 5-10 minutes and try to connect

Edit: looks like it checked out ok
Edit2: I'm getting connection error to the server so I'm not sure what is going on... When I get home I'll get the old .torrent file I used originally off my server and upload it for you guys to see if that'll work.

Last edited by moussaka; 11-17-2014 at 12:15 PM.
post #275 of 295 Old 11-17-2014, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Ok, I did some more snooping and it looks like the current torrent is named differently and missing a few files from the one I have. I added the new one to my seedbox and am force rechecking right now so if all goes well hopefully it will start seeding? Maybe the new one isn't pointing to the same place as the one I have seeding... It shows the trackers as being different so this will hopefully work for you guys.

Give it about 5-10 minutes and try to connect

Edit: looks like it checked out ok
Edit2: I'm getting connection error to the server so I'm not sure what is going on... When I get home I'll get the old .torrent file I used originally off my server and upload it for you guys to see if that'll work.
Sweet. I'm at work but will check when I get home, but hopefully it works. Thanks moussaka!

post #276 of 295 Old 11-17-2014, 05:02 PM

ugh, so the original .torrent file got deleted it looks like. I created a .torrent file based on whats in my rtorrent, but I'm not sure if it will work or not. You can give a shot though.
Attached Files
File Type: zip final THX wow!.zip (91.8 KB, 21 views)

post #277 of 295 Old 11-17-2014, 05:18 PM

Quote:
ugh, so the original .torrent file got deleted it looks like. I created a .torrent file based on whats in my rtorrent, but I'm not sure if it will work or not. You can give a shot though.
Just started and it is working!

TY !!!!!!!

Denon AVR-4520 11.2 | Sony VPL-HW55ES | Elite Screens 11' screen | Sanway FP-14000 | Sherbourn PA 7-350 | Buttkicker BKA-1000(3x) | Behringer iNuke NU1000DSP | GR Research LS-9 + LS-C | 8x IB318's | Buttkicker Original(2x), LFE(2x), MiniLFE(8x) | MinDSP 2x4 | 21'W x 27'L x 10'H | MiniSplit
post #278 of 295 Old 11-17-2014, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Just started and it is working!

TY !!!!!!!
Yeap, appears to be working for me as well. Much appreciated moussaka!

post #279 of 295 Old 11-18-2014, 06:40 AM

Okay, got it downloaded!!

During the Unzip, I had a few errors pop up, but it continued with unzipping. The unzipped size of the bluray folder for windows was only 6.98Gb. Is that right?

I played it via TMT6. It started playing each chapter succesivley. There was no menu. Is this right as well?

If I don't ignore the errors or if I use 7-zip to extract, it hangs on the file:

\BDMV\STREAM\00037.m2ts
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	17
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	372514  

Last edited by rms8; 11-18-2014 at 06:54 AM.
post #280 of 295 Old 11-18-2014, 07:49 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Quote:
Okay, got it downloaded!!

During the Unzip, I had a few errors pop up, but it continued with unzipping. The unzipped size of the bluray folder for windows was only 6.98Gb. Is that right?

I played it via TMT6. It started playing each chapter succesivley. There was no menu. Is this right as well?

If I don't ignore the errors or if I use 7-zip to extract, it hangs on the file:

\BDMV\STREAM\00037.m2ts
Odd!!!! Did you get that from my cloud link or the torrent? either way something is askew!!

I HAVE 24.4 give or take a bit or too. I create a disc image with the files and mount them. Then I play via TMT6. I get full menus and everything.

I can upload the image itself to my cloud and send you the link if you like?
post #281 of 295 Old 11-18-2014, 07:50 AM

I couldn't tell you. I've only opened the STREAM folder and played the .m2ts files straight into MPC-HC from my HTPC.

Can you send me the link @onyxbfly

Maybe something with the version of the torrent I downloaded is askew. I could try to make a new torrent with your version.

Edit: never mind I thought the messed up version was from the torrent :X

Last edited by moussaka; 11-18-2014 at 07:56 AM.
post #282 of 295 Old 11-18-2014, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onyxbfly View Post
Odd!!!! Did you get that from my cloud link or the torrent?

That is what I got from the link you provided.

I am currently downloading the torrent.

Do you think something could have gotten corrupted during the download from your cloud link? Maybe I should re-download it?

BTW, the zip file is ~23Gb, but when I unzip it, it's just less than 7, that is, if it unzips at all (winrar unzipped it, but with 2-3 errors, 7zip would not complete)

post #283 of 295 Old 11-18-2014, 08:08 AM

Quote:
That is what I got from the link you provided.

I am currently downloading the torrent.

Do you think something could have gotten corrupted during the download from your cloud link? Maybe I should re-download it?

BTW, the zip file is ~23Gb, but when I unzip it, it's just less than 7, that is, if it unzips at all (winrar unzipped it, but with 2-3 errors, 7zip would not complete)
WOW yeah something is askew......I use winrar. If winrar is throwing errors you can open winrar and navigate to the zip and browse the options and select ignore errors. Of course this is off the top of my head. YMMV. LOL Seriously though that's what I do.

When I get home. I'll see if there is anything wrong on my end. I'll view it, rezip it and reupload it.
post #284 of 295 Old 11-18-2014, 08:17 AM

Quote:
WOW yeah something is askew......I use winrar. If winrar is throwing errors you can open winrar and navigate to the zip and browse the options and select ignore errors. Of course this is off the top of my head. YMMV. LOL Seriously though that's what I do.

When I get home. I'll see if there is anything wrong on my end. I'll view it, rezip it and reupload it.
I tried the torrent that mousakka gave, but did not get a chance to view the file and won't be able to until this evening. Hopefully all is well, but if not, can you please send me the link to your cloud? I'll definitely check this thread as well to see what updates have been made.

post #285 of 295 Old 11-18-2014, 08:31 AM

Quote:
I tried the torrent that mousakka gave, but did not get a chance to view the file and won't be able to until this evening. Hopefully all is well, but if not, can you please send me the link to your cloud? I'll definitely check this thread as well to see what updates have been made.
I sent it to you.
post #286 of 295 Old 11-19-2014, 05:01 PM

Quote:
I sent it to you.
Thanks onyxbfly! The file downloaded from Mousakka was actually around 23GB and I was able to play but did not see any menus and was not able to fast forward to the next chapters. Also I noticed that during the first sections showing Lucas movies that the sound was a bit off, but maybe it was b/c those movies were remastered. Anyhow, just glad I was able to finally download.

Thanks.

post #287 of 295 Old 11-20-2014, 06:26 AM

Quote:
.... but did not see any menus and was not able to fast forward to the next chapters. Also I noticed that during the first sections showing Lucas movies that the sound was a bit off, but maybe it was b/c those movies were remastered.
I too was unable to get a menu and could not skip chapters.

post #288 of 295 Old 11-20-2014, 07:16 AM

Quote:
I couldn't tell you. I've only opened the STREAM folder and played the .m2ts files straight into MPC-HC from my HTPC.

Can you send me the link @onyxbfly

Maybe something with the version of the torrent I downloaded is askew. I could try to make a new torrent with your version.

Edit: never mind I thought the messed up version was from the torrent :X
I sent you the link the other day did you have any issues with it? See below

Quote:
Thanks onyxbfly! The file downloaded from Mousakka was actually around 23GB and I was able to play but did not see any menus and was not able to fast forward to the next chapters. Also I noticed that during the first sections showing Lucas movies that the sound was a bit off, but maybe it was b/c those movies were remastered. Anyhow, just glad I was able to finally download.

Thanks.
The file I have is 24.6GB Others have experienced audio delay during some of the Lucas trailers. See below.

Quote:
I too was unable to get a menu and could not skip chapters.
How software are you using to play it? I never play it straight from the folder. I make a disk image and mount it and play it.

If you are still experiencing difficulties with I may have identified an issue on my end. Let me know. I'll see if I can replicate the issue on the same and a different wkstation. If the issue is on my end, would it be easier for me to zip the folder and upload it or uploading a disc image?
post #289 of 295 Old 11-20-2014, 07:42 AM

No, I haven't had a chance to download. My internet crapped out Tuesday when I got home from work. I saw a truck across the street last night so hopefully it'll be fixed when I get home.

post #290 of 295 Old 11-20-2014, 09:03 AM

Quote:
I sent you the link the other day did you have any issues with it?
Yes, no menu and cannot skip.

Quote:
How software are you using to play it? I never play it straight from the folder. I make a disk image and mount it and play it.
I use TMT6 and play the folder. Never had issues with any of my bluray rips (which I always rip to a folder structure). I never posted back that I was having issues since I didn't want to make a big deal of it. I know it's a PIA to have to look at it again on your end and then upload....It's something neat to have, but not a huge deal.

post #291 of 295 Old 11-20-2014, 11:53 AM

Quote:
No, I haven't had a chance to download. My internet crapped out Tuesday when I got home from work. I saw a truck across the street last night so hopefully it'll be fixed when I get home.
Gotcha. I'm going to reup it tonight.

Quote:
Yes, no menu and cannot skip.

I use TMT6 and play the folder. Never had issues with any of my bluray rips (which I always rip to a folder structure). I never posted back that I was having issues since I didn't want to make a big deal of it. I know it's a PIA to have to look at it again on your end and then upload....It's something neat to have, but not a huge deal.
If its not worth doing fits not worth doing right! I'm happy to help nonetheless. If you don't mind trying I appreciate your patience with it. Besides I don't want to give it to anyone else and they have problems down the line.

Definitely different ways to skin a cat. I use MPC (vlc occasionally) to play my rips. I rip to MKV. easier to use on different devices. I only use TMT6 to play it like a disc.

Whats easier to work with disc image or folder?
post #292 of 295 Old 11-20-2014, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Whats easier to work with disc image or folder?
For me, it would be folder structure.

(I really need to figure out how to effectively use images though since I have about 20-30 HD-DVDs which I can rip as an image and use in MediaBrowser. Just need to take the time and learn how to get all that working together.....)

post #293 of 295 Old 11-20-2014, 04:45 PM

Quote:
For me, it would be folder structure.

(I really need to figure out how to effectively use images though since I have about 20-30 HD-DVDs which I can rip as an image and use in MediaBrowser. Just need to take the time and learn how to get all that working together.....)
You got it. Folder it is! The issue was deff on my end. The file I am currently uploading is 22.3GB. I tested it before uploading and it works. There was an issue with my laptop sleeping and teh data transfer pausing/ failing resuming etc.

All of that is rectified Its on my seedbox and I have 10Mbps dedicated to it. I'll be able to send y'all a link soon!!

Last edited by onyxbfly; 11-20-2014 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Added info!
post #294 of 295 Old Today, 04:18 AM

Apologies rms8, kikkoman, moussaka we have another delay due to issues with my cloud storage provider. They are wking to resolve the issue. I'll send links when they have the resolved and I can download it from them and test it successfully.
post #295 of 295 Old Today, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Apologies rms8, kikkoman, moussaka we have another delay due to issues with my cloud storage provider. They are wking to resolve the issue. I'll send links when they have the resolved and I can download it from them and test it successfully.
Thanks for the update! No rush tho.

Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page