AVS Forum

AVS Forum (http://www.avsforum.com/forum/)
-   Dedicated Theater Design & Construction (http://www.avsforum.com/forum/19-dedicated-theater-design-construction/)
-   -   Reelwood 2014 Demo Disc including THX WOW! 1080p 6.1 dts-HD Master Audio (http://www.avsforum.com/forum/19-dedicated-theater-design-construction/1522648-reelwood-2014-demo-disc-including-thx-wow-1080p-6-1-dts-hd-master-audio.html)

pjvader 03-15-2014 10:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
i dont know if you might be interested in a demo disc i just made for myself, its for use in my home cinema i haven't uploaded it anywhere yet (its a BD25) im going to test it later and if its ok (and people would like it) ill upload itits a combination of movies and music, just things that (imho) sound great!the center piece of the disc is the THX WOW! demo, i personally recreated it in 1080p using the blu-ray versions of each movie (it was originally on laserdisc) and I created a new 6.1 dts-HD Master Audio track for the disc
thanks
the torrent is attatched with a .zip extension as the site doesnt allow .torrent extensions to be uploaded please rename the .zip bit too .torrent and then load it into your torrent programme

http://www.avsforum.com/content/type...t/700/flags/LLhttp://www.avsforum.com/content/type...t/400/flags/LLhttp://www.avsforum.com/content/type...t/700/flags/LL
Reelwood 2014 Demo DiscTHX WOW! 1080p 6.1 dts-HDDolby CountdownPacific RimTransformersMission Impossible 4Chris Botti & Katherine McPhee -Iv'e Got You Under My SkinThe Dark Knight RisesKaty Perry Wide AwakeMan Of SteelArt Of FlightKung Fu PandaMichael Jackson -The Way You Make Me Feel*Gangster SquadBenny Rietveld featuring Anneke -100 Square FootSuperman ReturnsApocalypse NowMetallica -Enter SandmanMaster & CommanderQueen -Bohemian Rhapsody*Man Of SteelLord Of The Rings: The Fellowship Of The RingThe Corrs -Radio*OblivionStar Wars A Musical Journey- A Narrow Escape*Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal SkullDave Reynolds -Crash Into MeDolby Aurora*Dave Stewart -One NIght OnlyRaiders Of The Lost ArkJohn Mayer -Slow Dancing In A Burning RoomMan Of SteelSherlock HolmesSherlock HolmesInceptionFoo Fighters -Over & Out*Star Wars The Revenge Of The SithStar Wars The Revenge Of The SithThe Corrs -Only When I Sleep*Man Of SteelTomatsui Hotei -Battle Without Honor or HumanityThe Lone Rangerdts Theatre Trailer*Dolby Spheres
* denotes video taken from DVD source as not available in HDp.s. Reelwood is the name of my cinema shed http://files.avsforum.com/images/smilies/wink.gif

superleo 03-16-2014 09:37 AM

Subscribed. smile.gif

popalock 03-16-2014 11:58 AM

Nice...

Q8472 03-16-2014 01:42 PM

very nice and interested!

Mfusick 03-17-2014 07:44 AM

Nice

ezrangel 03-17-2014 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q8472 View Post

very nice and interested!
+1.

Looking forward to download it.

jjslegacy 03-17-2014 07:58 AM

Sounds like a great mix - need to get it seeded on as a torrent I would guess

KK in CT 03-17-2014 12:23 PM

Subscribed. Nice list of material. I like the inclusion of more music as well.

pjvader 03-17-2014 12:35 PM

thx for all the comments i was about to up it but im resyncing some of the wow content as it plays differently on different player throwing up some sync glitches that i wasn't aware of previously!
when it comes to the torrent which is the most preffered tracker? i have tried piratebay and kickass but as my isp in the uk (virgin) only allows me access to them via mirror sites it wont let me upload!

superleo 03-17-2014 12:39 PM

You don't need to upload it to any site. Just crate the torrent, make sure you know where the program is saving the tracker file. This is the file you post/attach. This sit only allows TXT or ZIP files to be posted, so you either rename the .torrent extension to TXT or actually crate a ZIP for the torrent link.

After you create the file, the torrent client should say "Seeding". You are set, then with the tracker file others will find your seed. That's it! smile.gif

pjvader 03-19-2014 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superleo View Post

You don't need to upload it to any site. Just crate the torrent, make sure you know where the program is saving the tracker file. This is the file you post/attach. This sit only allows TXT or ZIP files to be posted, so you either rename the .torrent extension to TXT or actually crate a ZIP for the torrent link.

After you create the file, the torrent client should say "Seeding". You are set, then with the tracker file others will find your seed. That's it! smile.gif

ahhhh i see! thx for that im just about done
torrent should be (fingers crossed) posted thursday smile.gif

BllDo 03-19-2014 07:24 PM

Very nice. Thanks for the effort. Look forward to seeing that.

pjvader 03-19-2014 07:54 PM

ok i hope this works! please rename the file extension to .torrent
i have burned it using imgburn and tested on
powerdvd on pc
panasonic 110
panasonic 310
old sharp blu-ray player
and it played ok all of them
please enjoy and let me know of any problems or ideas THX!
finalTHXwow.txt 92k .txt file

jjslegacy 03-19-2014 08:08 PM

Downloading now - thanks! Looks like it may take quite a while.

DGF 03-20-2014 10:17 AM

Subscribed - good work!

Will it run on 110v? biggrin.gif

jjslegacy 03-20-2014 10:54 AM

My download is stuck at 54.3% with no one seeding. pjvader is your machine still up and seeding the torrent?

djhamp 03-20-2014 03:46 PM

I started the download this morning but it is still sitting at 0

pjvader 03-20-2014 04:49 PM

yes my machine will be seeding it to the end of eternity! its on a forced seed on utorrent it's seeding but the upload speed is going from 0.1k to noting then back to 500k any ideas? it was upping at 2mb when i left earlier its the only torrent on my list fingers crossed it picks up overnight nearly 11pm here now

fight4yu 03-20-2014 06:58 PM

I just started this afternoon, and up to 17%. I can usually get about 100 from UK (assumed that is pjvader smile.gif). I will keep the torrent open for at least a week or two after I am done.

superleo 03-20-2014 07:47 PM

I'll start downloading sometime during the weekend. Thanks to pjvader and the people that would be seeding.

jjslegacy 03-21-2014 07:36 AM

Finished up the download - thanks - will start playing with it and leave it seeding for a bit although my upload speed isn't impressive

ezrangel 03-21-2014 09:13 AM

I will start the download tonight when i get home. Please, keep seeding and I will seed it too.

fight4yu 03-21-2014 10:46 AM

I am done and seems like the only one seeding. I will leave it up for a week or so at least.

oman321 03-21-2014 11:23 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Finished downloading this morning. I'm seeding as well, I actually see 4 seeds

So how do I make my disc out of this. Anyone have a good step by step to point me to?

pjvader 03-21-2014 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oman321 View Post

So how do I make my disc out of this. Anyone have a good step by step to point me to?

i used imgburn if u use the "mode" " build" and just drag the BDMV and CERTIFICATE folders over, then burn away smile.gif

i will be seeding away like i said till the end of time (or until my ISP sends me another letter telling to stop uploading during peak times!)
im seeding now but but nobody is leeching
im away for a few days from sunday its set to "force start" is there anything else i can set in utorrent to make sure it keeps on going whilst im away?

superleo 03-21-2014 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oman321 View Post

I have "howtos" on both of the Reference discs.

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1391873/reference-blu-ray-demo-disc-bd9-dvd-dl-media-bd50

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1469192/reference-2-blu-ray-demo-disc-bd9s-bd50

They are the same, so either place will do.

nickbuol 03-21-2014 03:45 PM

I too am seeding and only seeing about 25kbps upload, which is pretty low for a newer torrent seed. I imagine that more people will grab it once the weekend hits and more people share their experiences with it.

69glamboy 03-21-2014 04:21 PM

Brilliant idea. Subscribed.

djhamp 03-21-2014 04:27 PM

I don't know what my problem is, I left it running all day - it never started downloading. Just removed it and restarted - it just sits at Connecting to Peers with no activity.
Looks like a cool disk!

0blar 03-21-2014 04:31 PM

Hello

No one is seeding ?
(Nothing is downloading )

Regards