3D Demo Disc Reelwood 3D - Page 6 - AVS Forum

AVS Forum > Home Entertainment & Theater Builder > Dedicated Theater Design & Construction > 3D Demo Disc Reelwood 3D

Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

bori's Avatar bori
01:50 AM Liked: 83
post #151 of 253
08-13-2014 | Posts: 2,921
Joined: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald Epstein View Post
Hi Bori!

Not allowing me to drag the folder into the window.

I am using Windows via Parallels on a Mac. However, that shouldn't make a difference.
Are u using file to disc?
Ronald Epstein's Avatar Ronald Epstein
02:09 AM Liked: 87
post #152 of 253
08-13-2014 | Posts: 825
Joined: Nov 2002
No, I think burn image file is what I was using.

Now that I know, I will try again later today. Thanks
pjvader's Avatar pjvader
03:11 AM Liked: 66
post #153 of 253
08-13-2014 | Posts: 200
Joined: Aug 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald Epstein View Post
No, I think burn image file is what I was using.

Now that I know, I will try again later today. Thanks
i think it' mode-build iirc
i would suggest trying it on a rewritable as i feel bad about you wasting lots of discs
04rex's Avatar 04rex
06:23 AM Liked: 19
post #154 of 253
08-13-2014 | Posts: 610
Joined: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by termite View Post
You can use ImgBurn to create an ISO also from the folders you download.
What's your media player? Can it hande 3D blu-ray ISO?
I am using a WDHD TV. It plays .iso files and 3D files. Not 100% sure on 3D .iso though. Only one way to find out. Lol.

So do i just drag and drop the entire main folder? Do I have to do anything extra or anything?

Thanks!
bluer101's Avatar bluer101
06:26 AM Liked: 121
post #155 of 253
08-13-2014 | Posts: 1,348
Joined: Mar 2005
Thank you very much.

I was at 82% before heading to work this morning. I started around 9 pm last night. Right now I no BD burner so I'm going to put the whole folder onto a thumb drive and plug it into my Oppo 103d.
LastButNotLeast's Avatar LastButNotLeast
06:28 AM Liked: 323
post #156 of 253
08-13-2014 | Posts: 5,063
Joined: Feb 2007
The audio for all the files is DTS? No HD?
pjvader's Avatar pjvader
06:47 AM Liked: 66
post #157 of 253
08-13-2014 | Posts: 200
Joined: Aug 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastButNotLeast View Post
The audio for all the files is DTS? No HD?
unfortunately yes it's the one thing i was unable to get to work only advantage is (and i played it back in 13.4 setup and it still does sound amazing! i hate to say it but... i doubt i would tell the difference in a blind audition ) i think it meant i could fit way more clips on the disc
bluer101's Avatar bluer101
06:48 AM Liked: 121
post #158 of 253
08-13-2014 | Posts: 1,348
Joined: Mar 2005
Mine is done and still seeding.
pjvader's Avatar pjvader
06:49 AM Liked: 66
post #159 of 253
08-13-2014 | Posts: 200
Joined: Aug 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04rex View Post
I am using a WDHD TV. It plays .iso files and 3D files. Not 100% sure on 3D .iso though. Only one way to find out. Lol.

So do i just drag and drop the entire main folder? Do I have to do anything extra or anything?

Thanks!
hmmm i have a wdtvlive and afaik it will only play 3d if its SBS or OU it wouldn't play iso's the last time i tried though i havent updated the FW for a long time now i'll give it a go when i get the chance
pjvader's Avatar pjvader
06:50 AM Liked: 66
post #160 of 253
08-13-2014 | Posts: 200
Joined: Aug 2006
if i missed any questions please give me shout! sorry (i'm not getting an email to alert me of new posts!)
Skylinestar's Avatar Skylinestar
11:53 AM Liked: 80
post #161 of 253
08-13-2014 | Posts: 1,640
Joined: Jun 2008
May I know which m2ts file is for which movie clip? I just wanna download a few samples.
pjvader's Avatar pjvader
12:11 PM Liked: 66
post #162 of 253
08-13-2014 | Posts: 200
Joined: Aug 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylinestar View Post
May I know which m2ts file is for which movie clip? I just wanna download a few samples.
they are all in 0000.m2ts for some bizarre reason it bunches all the clips into one!
Ronald Epstein's Avatar Ronald Epstein
12:38 PM Liked: 87
post #163 of 253
08-13-2014 | Posts: 825
Joined: Nov 2002
SUCCESS! SUCCESS!

Finally was able to successfully burn and play this back in 3D.

The secret?

Have to use imgburn on Windows (Burn Files to Disc)

Only have skimmed portions of the demo as I am limited on time today but it does look INCREDIBLE.
termite's Avatar termite
01:58 PM Liked: 13
post #164 of 253
08-13-2014 | Posts: 182
Joined: Jan 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald Epstein View Post
SUCCESS! SUCCESS!

Finally was able to successfully burn and play this back in 3D.

The secret?

Have to use imgburn on Windows (Burn Files to Disc)

Only have skimmed portions of the demo as I am limited on time today but it does look INCREDIBLE.
Congrats!
Radikus's Avatar Radikus
02:03 PM Liked: 0
post #165 of 253
08-13-2014 | Posts: 8
Joined: Nov 2013
So anyone tested the new version on PS4?
MALIX's Avatar MALIX
02:20 PM Liked: 27
post #166 of 253
08-13-2014 | Posts: 126
Joined: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluer101 View Post
Thank you very much.

I was at 82% before heading to work this morning. I started around 9 pm last night. Right now I no BD burner so I'm going to put the whole folder onto a thumb drive and plug it into my Oppo 103d.

Did the same thing myself and it worked like a charm on my oppo 103d. So much easier than trying to downlod with utorrent... tried to download some of the other demo discs with no success.. But this one worked fine downloaded thru firefox...

Thanks pjvader!!
Skylinestar's Avatar Skylinestar
02:39 PM Liked: 80
post #167 of 253
08-13-2014 | Posts: 1,640
Joined: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjvader View Post
they are all in 0000.m2ts for some bizarre reason it bunches all the clips into one!
Sigh.
I wonder how many seeder there is ?
LastButNotLeast's Avatar LastButNotLeast
03:31 PM Liked: 323
post #168 of 253
08-13-2014 | Posts: 5,063
Joined: Feb 2007
Plenty, now. Come on in!

bluer101's Avatar bluer101
04:21 PM Liked: 121
post #169 of 253
08-13-2014 | Posts: 1,348
Joined: Mar 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by MALIX View Post
Did the same thing myself and it worked like a charm on my oppo 103d. So much easier than trying to downlod with utorrent... tried to download some of the other demo discs with no success.. But this one worked fine downloaded thru firefox...

Thanks pjvader!!
I used the torrent. Now I need a bigger thumb drive.

Did you put the whole bdvm folder in the thumb drive? Will it read it like a disk with menus?
pjvader's Avatar pjvader
04:22 PM Liked: 66
post #170 of 253
08-13-2014 | Posts: 200
Joined: Aug 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald Epstein View Post
SUCCESS! SUCCESS!

Finally was able to successfully burn and play this back in 3D.

The secret?

Have to use imgburn on Windows (Burn Files to Disc)

Only have skimmed portions of the demo as I am limited on time today but it does look INCREDIBLE.
so glad you got it working and that you are enjoying it
MALIX's Avatar MALIX
04:25 PM Liked: 27
post #171 of 253
08-13-2014 | Posts: 126
Joined: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluer101 View Post
I used the torrent. Now I need a bigger thumb drive.

Did you put the whole bdvm folder in the thumb drive? Will it read it like a disk with menus?
I put the BDVM folder on a 1T seagate external harddrive. plugged into the usb port on the front of the oppo and navigated to the file from there.. Very easy.
bluer101's Avatar bluer101
04:45 PM Liked: 121
post #172 of 253
08-13-2014 | Posts: 1,348
Joined: Mar 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by MALIX View Post
I put the BDVM folder on a 1T seagate external harddrive. plugged into the usb port on the front of the oppo and navigated to the file from there.. Very easy.
And it plays like a regular BD?
pjvader's Avatar pjvader
04:49 PM Liked: 66
post #173 of 253
08-13-2014 | Posts: 200
Joined: Aug 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radikus View Post
So anyone tested the new version on PS4?
testing on a ps3 +4 tomorrow
bluer101's Avatar bluer101
06:57 PM Liked: 121
post #174 of 253
08-13-2014 | Posts: 1,348
Joined: Mar 2005
I put the BDVM folder on a 32 BG stick I picked up tonight. I can only select the individual files and in this case it's the 19gb file. So there is no menus or anything. I cannot advance at all. But my Benq w1070 picks up on the 3D frame packing perfectly.
MALIX's Avatar MALIX
08:44 PM Liked: 27
post #175 of 253
08-13-2014 | Posts: 126
Joined: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluer101 View Post
And it plays like a regular BD?
Yes...although I play the file 0000.m2ts and it works fine playing all the clips.. one after another.. havent had success with the individual files but havent really bothered with them much either.
Spanglo's Avatar Spanglo
09:44 PM Liked: 283
post #176 of 253
08-13-2014 | Posts: 1,865
Joined: Jun 2007
Thanks for effort. Grabbing now.
JRock3x8's Avatar JRock3x8
05:08 AM Liked: 45
post #177 of 253
08-14-2014 | Posts: 835
Joined: Feb 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjvader View Post
rename the .zip to .torrent
I was THIS close to being THAT guy

"HEY THIS ZIP FILE IS INVALID!!!"



Facepalm....
04rex's Avatar 04rex
07:14 AM Liked: 19
post #178 of 253
08-14-2014 | Posts: 610
Joined: Nov 2010
Hey guys. Ok, so I made the .iso and it works fine on the WDHD TV. Only problem i have is that it is not in 3D. It shows as a regular video. Do I have to change a setting on my WD or projector?

Equipment list:
BenQ W1070
Anthem MRX 300
WDHD TV

thanks
pjvader's Avatar pjvader
07:45 AM Liked: 66
post #179 of 253
08-14-2014 | Posts: 200
Joined: Aug 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04rex View Post
Hey guys. Ok, so I made the .iso and it works fine on the WDHD TV. Only problem i have is that it is not in 3D. It shows as a regular video. Do I have to change a setting on my WD or projector?

Equipment list:
BenQ W1070
Anthem MRX 300
WDHD TV

thanks
it might be the wdhd i have the hd and the hd live and i can't get them to play 3d-blu files it will play side by side and over under but not frame packed (or however it's flagged)
if it's either one of those i've had no bd-3d joy with them (only sbs or OU)
http://support.wdc.com/product/downl...?groupid=1001&
http://www.wdc.com/en/products/products.aspx?id=330
NSX1992's Avatar NSX1992
01:02 PM Liked: 17
post #180 of 253
08-14-2014 | Posts: 526
Joined: Jan 2010
I burned the disc with Imageburn (use the BMW file and drag over, not iso). Everything worked on PS3 and Oppo player. I was going to ask for cover but then noticed you have made one real nice in your first post. I have most of the movies and watching the clips made me want to watch my movies again. Thanks for the great job.

Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

Subscribe to this Thread

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3