Forum Jump: 
 65Likes

post #211 of 248 Old 09-02-2014, 01:43 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Should note this worked flawlessly with my PS3 but it kept crashing on PS4. Edited to add: I haven't tried any other 3D disks, will try those tonight.

Buncha savages in this town....

Sam Posten

Last edited by Kadath; 09-02-2014 at 01:48 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #212 of 248 Old 10-23-2014, 09:54 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I cannot download this demo disc, anyone else with same problem? Connection refused to server
post #213 of 248 Old 10-23-2014, 01:52 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm trying also, with no luck
post #214 of 248 Old 10-24-2014, 08:03 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 65
sorry guys my pc had a meltdown (to put it mildly!) the torrents are now back up and running please let me know if you have any further problems please as it says they are seeding now

Please Visit My 11.2 3D Home Cinema Shed http://www.readersheds.co.uk/share.cfm?SHARESHED=2744 as featured in home cinema choice magazine! Check out my blu-ray THX WOW! demo disc here
post #215 of 248 Old 10-25-2014, 02:41 AM

Thanks for your effort, but i can't download.
post #216 of 248 Old 10-25-2014, 03:27 AM

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 29
I tried the latest torrent but the connection is refused on the tracker.

Last edited by WIKED; 10-25-2014 at 03:32 AM.
post #217 of 248 Old 10-25-2014, 01:10 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 233
Would appreciate if some one would seed

Thank you.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
Screening Room - The Dream House
RPCRT-TV Overscan Reduction
Reference Blu-Ray Demo Disc

Reference 2: Blu-Ray Demo Disc

The Best of the Demo Discs Demo Disc

post #218 of 248 Old 10-27-2014, 11:37 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by superleo View Post
Would appreciate if some one would seed

Thank you.
I have absolutely zero interest in this disk. But in the interest of being a helpful forum member I'll download it and seed it with the rest of the demo disc!!!!
post #219 of 248 Old 10-27-2014, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIKED View Post
I tried the latest torrent but the connection is refused on the tracker.

I have the same stats that you do. I'm hoping that sooner or later it will connect.
post #220 of 248 Old 10-27-2014, 12:38 PM - Thread Starter

I have no idea but I'm guessing it might be to do with the tracker I'll recreate the torrent again (when I get the first chance to be near the pc again) as its a private torrent and I had to reinstall windows I'm guessing the details changed somewhere so ill redo it and let u know when it's been done
Sorry people! Thx for the interest again
AngrySyko and WIKED like this.
post #221 of 248 Old 10-27-2014, 05:20 PM

Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjvader View Post
I have no idea but I'm guessing it might be to do with the tracker I'll recreate the torrent again (when I get the first chance to be near the pc again) as its a private torrent and I had to reinstall windows I'm guessing the details changed somewhere so ill redo it and let u know when it's been done
Same here but thanks to the MEGA link I can test the Redwood 3D
post #222 of 248 Old 10-27-2014, 06:18 PM

Quote:

Its kewl. ISH happens. We're more than happy to wait till you get it sorted out.
post #223 of 248 Old 10-29-2014, 06:20 AM - Thread Starter

ok so i have uploaded the new torrent to the front page and also put it here delete the old torrent and try with this one
please remember its NOT a zip file, delete the zip bit and rename it to torrent and see if this version works, thanks again
Attached Files
File Type: zip Reelwood 3D 28oct.zip (73.9 KB, 64 views)
AngrySyko and mikkeli like this.

Please Visit My 11.2 3D Home Cinema Shed http://www.readersheds.co.uk/share.cfm?SHARESHED=2744 as featured in home cinema choice magazine! Check out my blu-ray THX WOW! demo disc here
post #224 of 248 Old 10-29-2014, 07:10 AM

Thank you again! Now it's downloading
post #225 of 248 Old 10-29-2014, 07:44 AM

Quote:
ok so i have uploaded the new torrent to the front page and also put it here delete the old torrent and try with this one
please remember its NOT a zip file, delete the zip bit and rename it to torrent and see if this version works, thanks again
I'll give it a shot when I get in.

Edit: It's seeding its lil heart out right now!

Last edited by onyxbfly; 10-30-2014 at 04:30 PM.
post #226 of 248 Old 10-30-2014, 04:26 PM

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 29
It's all working now. Yesterday there were 4 seeder and 7 leechers when I was doing it. I will seed for some time also to help others in the near future.

Thanks to pjvader
post #227 of 248 Old 11-07-2014, 09:04 AM

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Great Job.

I am will try to get it tonight and test is out...

Thanks!
post #228 of 248 Old 11-14-2014, 11:31 PM

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Hi pjvader! Thanks for the work and awesome 3D demo! I was able to download the file, copy to HDD, and play on my mede8er 600x device, but it only renders 2D. I can tell that when I get it to work for 3D, it will be pretty awesome.

With that said, I have a couple of questions.

1) Is the file 20.3GB or am I missing anything? I saw earlier in the thread like 35GB so I wasn't sure.

2) I have created a new 'CERTIFICATE' folder in the same directory and level as the 'BDMV' folder, ran the 'Create Image file from files/folders' using ImgBurn to create a .ISO file out of it. I then mounted the drive and tried to use MakeMKV to create a .MKV for me. I am trying to turn into a .MKV b/c this is what I currently do now to watch all of my 3D movies on the mede8er device. I only have a Bluray reader and not a burner as well. Anyhow, MakeMKV errors out for 'Failed to open disc.' I was wondering if you all could burn to a .ISO and the open with MakeMKV b/c maybe I am doing something incorrectly?

Thanks in advance; any and all input is much appreciated!

-Kikkoman

post #229 of 248 Old 11-15-2014, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikgrao View Post
Ha ha got it! I did not read properly lol!
So based on this answer, I assume the file is 20.3GB vs. 35GB since that was what was being uploaded to other users vs the file size? I checked and my upload was at 44GB and counting, so I think that is what you all are talking about. So that maybe answers question 1) above.

Now if anyone can answer question 2) from the previous thread, that would be great. I'm so anxious to get this to work on 3D....

post #230 of 248 Old 11-18-2014, 08:18 AM

Anyone have any input on the actual size of the 3D demo disc? Also, was anybody able to create the image and load via MakeMVK to create a .MKV 3d file out of it?

post #231 of 248 Old 11-24-2014, 07:31 AM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 22
ok, so I downloaded this onto my WD external harddrive. It only plays the clips in 2D. Am I missing something?
post #232 of 248 Old 11-24-2014, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayteez View Post
ok, so I downloaded this onto my WD external harddrive. It only plays the clips in 2D. Am I missing something?
I too am having the same issues. I am not sure if the file is complete b/c a 20GB 3D file is usually small compared to the normal 35GB+ files. If anyone who has this working in 3D can chime in on their actual file size, that would be great. Really wanting to get this working before the holiday to show off to some family I know bad of me.

If anyone does have the correct file size, can you please seed so that we can download.

Thanks again.
jayteez likes this.

post #233 of 248 Old 11-24-2014, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikkoman View Post
I too am having the same issues. I am not sure if the file is complete b/c a 20GB 3D file is usually small compared to the normal 35GB+ files. If anyone who has this working in 3D can chime in on their actual file size, that would be great. Really wanting to get this working before the holiday to show off to some family I know bad of me.

If anyone does have the correct file size, can you please seed so that we can download.

Thanks again.
OK, so today I went and purchased another 3d blu ray player because I was having another unrelated issue my current Sony player in which it couldntt fast forward or rewind .mkv files. Got a Samsung blu ray player that fully supports .mkv. Anywho, I played the 3d demo and it works with the new player in 3D.

To the original poster, this demo 3d is epic.. thanks for providing this!
post #234 of 248 Old 11-24-2014, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikgrao View Post
Ha ha got it! I did not read properly lol!
Quote:
OK, so today I went and purchased another 3d blu ray player because I was having another unrelated issue my current Sony player in which it couldntt fast forward or rewind .mkv files. Got a Samsung blu ray player that fully supports .mkv. Anywho, I played the 3d demo and it works with the new player in 3D.

To the original poster, this demo 3d is epic.. thanks for providing this!
So when you mentioned you were able to play the disc, did you download the files, convert to .iso and then use MakeMKV to turn to .mkv and burned that file to the disc? Just wondering how you played the content, via disc, usb drive, and what file format?

Thanks,

post #235 of 248 Old 11-24-2014, 06:46 PM

Quote:
So when you mentioned you were able to play the disc, did you download the files, convert to .iso and then use MakeMKV to turn to .mkv and burned that file to the disc? Just wondering how you played the content, via disc, usb drive, and what file format?

Thanks,
no..i downloaded the files to my external harddrive..it plays directly from there in 3D... btw, its the Samsung BD6500 blu ray player.

Last edited by jayteez; 11-24-2014 at 06:52 PM.
post #236 of 248 Old 11-25-2014, 03:29 PM

Quote:
no..i downloaded the files to my external harddrive..it plays directly from there in 3D... btw, its the Samsung BD6500 blu ray player.
Hmmm...you bring up a good point. I hadn't even thought about trying to play the files from my stand alone Panasonic 3d blu-ray player. Its an older one, so not sure if there are usb connections I can attach, but we'll see when I get home later tonight or definitely this holiday week.

I did read that for some people it depends on when you boot up your equipment that can help but from another thread, as long as your tv is 3d capable and AVR has hdmi 1.4, you should not have to worry about which order they boot up in. So for me, all my equipment are ok. I just saw the clips in 2d and am so anxious to see them in 3d.....argghhh.

post #237 of 248 Old 11-25-2014, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Hmmm...you bring up a good point. I hadn't even thought about trying to play the files from my stand alone Panasonic 3d blu-ray player. Its an older one, so not sure if there are usb connections I can attach, but we'll see when I get home later tonight or definitely this holiday week.

I did read that for some people it depends on when you boot up your equipment that can help but from another thread, as long as your tv is 3d capable and AVR has hdmi 1.4, you should not have to worry about which order they boot up in. So for me, all my equipment are ok. I just saw the clips in 2d and am so anxious to see them in 3d.....argghhh.

the 3d content the OP put on there is really good. lots of popouts, scenes that are colorful and action scenes had my mouth wide open. it looks phenomenal on my Epson projector. the only issue im having is I cant skip forward through the clips..i can fast forward through but it freezes sometimes and loses sync..no biggie though.
post #238 of 248 Old 11-25-2014, 09:24 PM

Quote:
the 3d content the OP put on there is really good. lots of popouts, scenes that are colorful and action scenes had my mouth wide open. it looks phenomenal on my Epson projector. the only issue im having is I cant skip forward through the clips..i can fast forward through but it freezes sometimes and loses sync..no biggie though.
So tried the standalone Panasonic player, BDT-210 to plug in a usb but no go. It only recognized FAT32 and USB 2.0, so no go for me. Darn, I really want to get this working on my 3d player.

Any other thoughts from anyone else?

Nice, an Epson projector, which model? I'm planning on trying to upgrade to a 3d projector if the wifey allows. The 55inch tv is too small and moving up to say 65 or 70 inch tv will probably have me trying to upgrade to 80 or 90 inch the next year or so...

post #239 of 248 Old 11-28-2014, 10:37 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
Liked: 44
This question doesn't belong here but I'm going to ask it anyways - is there a "go to" place that you guys look to get perfect copies of movie trailers?

I just googled half a dozen things looking for a big collection of trailers and nothing.
post #240 of 248 Old 11-28-2014, 11:24 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRock3x8 View Post
This question doesn't belong here but I'm going to ask it anyways - is there a "go to" place that you guys look to get perfect copies of movie trailers?

I just googled half a dozen things looking for a big collection of trailers and nothing.
Demo world . eu

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
Screening Room - The Dream House
RPCRT-TV Overscan Reduction
Reference Blu-Ray Demo Disc

Reference 2: Blu-Ray Demo Disc

The Best of the Demo Discs Demo Disc

Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page