Forum Jump: 
post #1 of 6 Unread Today, 10:04 AM - Thread Starter
HOME THEATER CONTRACTOR

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 277 Post(s)
Liked: 612
Confirmed: I'm in love with BIG A$$.........................Steps

I think I've built my last small steps, At Rawlingsway we did a big steps.

this week I did these steps.

check out the carpet the client selected

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PROJECTS:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Unread Today, 10:09 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
Liked: 821
Is that tiger skin carpet? I guess it goes with the orange columns... He must be a Bengals fan I am guessing?

-

"Too much is almost enough. Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards."
post #3 of 6 Unread Today, 10:10 AM
AVS Addicted Member

BTW- I do like big stairs. (or steps). You are confirming some things for me.

-

"Too much is almost enough. Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards."
post #4 of 6 Unread Today, 10:14 AM - Thread Starter
HOME THEATER CONTRACTOR

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 277 Post(s)
Liked: 612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfusick View Post
Is that tiger skin carpet? I guess it goes with the orange columns... He must be a Bengals fan I am guessing?
It's his theater, but she is making all the decisions and is building it for him. Wait until you see the sconces. Early in the project I had to tell her that based on general prinicples I wasn't going to put fabric on this man cave's wall that looked like womens panties. She wanted an animal print.

PROJECTS:

Last edited by BIGmouthinDC; Today at 10:20 AM.
post #5 of 6 Unread Today, 10:31 AM
AVS Addicted Member

I kind of like women panties... (wait whut? ) haha.

-

post #6 of 6 Unread Today, 11:07 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 24
The steps are real nice.
What chairs are those? I like them a lot ..... but I'm guessing I won't like the price tag

One day I will start the new theater....... one day

Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

User Tag List