Then I worked on and FINISHED the wiring behind the Movie Poster Box:
Here is the audio cable (3.5mm male to female) that will connect the Movie Poster PC to the Movie Poster speakers:
Then I had to run out to Home Depot and spend $12 on this electrical extension wire to power both the Movie Poster speakers and the Movie Poster TV:
Next up....FINAL drywall for the Movie Poster area and the door entrance. I plan on installing some R13 insulation in some places as well to reduce sound transmission, but I will mostly leave it empty to allow the hot air from the Movie Poster TV to leave through I vent I plan on installing.
List of things to do to finish the HT:
1. Install drywall and insulation, and vent to the door entrance.
2. Install MDF to the stage top.
3. Install the angled floor joists to the Center Channel area.
4. Install the plywood floor to the Center Channel area.
5. Build the Center Channel removable speaker cover.
6. Install the component rack wall drywall.
7. Install the MDF sides and bottom for the Projector Hush Box.
8. Install the Active Thermal Management System to the Projector Hush box - http://www.activethermal.com/
9. Pick and choose a crown molding style (after installing the samples I have and running the rope light into all of them).
10. Build the component rack out of MDF.
11. Build the Fabric panels.
12. Install the OC703 Base Trapping into the front corners and cover with fabric.
13. Install the brackets (to the wall) to hold up the Jamestown Screen.
14. Rip all of my movies from my DVDs, run Media Center Master to rename the folders for each movie and scrape each one, then install them into Kodi.
16. Paint the soffits, entrance walls, freezer hush box, component rack wall and the stage MDF top.
17. Install the OC703 into the Freezer hush box.
18. Install the Lutron Grafik Eye QS
19. Program my Harmony Ultimate to run Kodi/HTPC and the Lutron Grafik Eye
20. Watch movies!