Acoustical Treatments Master Thread - Page 364 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 110Likes

Old Today, 03:51 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
Liked: 91
I just ordered up 6 ATS Acoustic Diffusers 23" x 48" x 6", QRD 7 type for the back area of my HT room.

I'll be replacing rear first reflection absorbers with two of these. I'll be putting 2 on the back wall while leaving bass absorbers. I'll be hanging 2 on the ceiling over rear surrounds over bass absorbers.

Look under "Clearance" they have them for nearly half price, http://www.atsacoustics.com/acoustic...clearance.html . They are unfinished but it's pretty easy to use
wood stain and varnish or a one step product.

I'd get more but I really don't have room for them till I do at least remodel the existing theater room

I've not ordered from ATS before so if you want to wait and see what my experience with them is I'll be happy to post back.

I'll post back when they arrive but they're not supposed to ship till 6/2 or 6/3.

Cheers,

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
Fv15hp Subwoofer , Denon , Audyssey