My home theater is about 22 1/2' long, and I have squeezed in two rows & a bar.
A things about my room
1) My front sound stage uses 'in wall' speakers mounted on the front of the wall (for sound proofing) purposes... so, my AT screen wall is less than 1' in front of the front wall... so, call it 21 1/2' screen wall to rear wall. I used the Klisch KL-7800-THX & KS-7800-THX speakers (I got mine through Direct Buy for a great price, but the AV Science folks, like Mike Garrett, had very competitive pricing)
2) my front row is about 9' away from the screen... I have a 132" wide 2.35:1 screen (I think that is right about 143-144" diag.), and I have come to prefer the front row vs my second row
3) my second row is about 15 1/2' back... I started watching from this row, but have since moved to the front row
4) when the door is closed, I feel like I have plenty of room in my bar row... but my door is in the rear of the theater, and one of the two swings into the theater and is 36" wide... so, my bar stools have to be pushed all the way up to open my door... your side entry should work much better for that
5) my bar row is actually on a lower riser than the 2nd row of chairs, given the elevation of the bar stools... and how close to the back row they are, they really don't need to be any higher. I might be slightly concerned if you are thinking ATMOS, that the rear speaker sound will be blocked if your Bar row is too high. I don't have Atmos, but have seen others reference this as a concern.
Looks like you'll have a great space.