Forum Jump: 
 3Likes

post #1441 of 1469 Old 08-28-2014, 08:43 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 65
Hey guys, I've tried searching the web and this thread and haven't really found an answer. I have a GRX-3104 and I am curious if there is a way to control the individual zones within a scene via IR. A similar question was asked in this thread but I never saw an answer.

I would like to have the ability to select one of the 4 scenes, and then tweak that scene by raising or lowering the lights of zone 1, 2, or 3 only.

Thanks!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1442 of 1469 Old 08-28-2014, 08:52 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 301 Post(s)
Liked: 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by deewan View Post
Hey guys, I've tried searching the web and this thread and haven't really found an answer. I have a GRX-3104 and I am curious if there is a way to control the individual zones within a scene via IR. A similar question was asked in this thread but I never saw an answer.

I would like to have the ability to select one of the 4 scenes, and then tweak that scene by raising or lowering the lights of zone 1, 2, or 3 only.

Thanks!!!
There are available IR commands called Lutron Pro IR Command sets. Here is a link to the Lutron Technical document.

Remotecentral.com has the entire Lutron library, including the codes you are looking for. Most are available for the Pronto or URC as they are the most ubiquitous learning remotes.
deewan likes this.
post #1443 of 1469 Old 08-28-2014, 09:26 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMcG View Post
There are available IR commands called Lutron Pro IR Command sets. Here is a link to the Lutron Technical document.

Remotecentral.com has the entire Lutron library, including the codes you are looking for. Most are available for the Pronto or URC as they are the most ubiquitous learning remotes.
Thank you so much!!! I had looked for this info a few times and for whatever reason didn't stumble upon it.
post #1444 of 1469 Old 09-01-2014, 08:04 AM

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by wraunch View Post
Where did you put that switching module, inside the wall?
Yes, sort of. It's inside a framed enclosure on my screen wall for my left and right speakers. The reason for this was to make it (and the low voltage transformer) accessible. They're right next to eachother, both attached to the stud in separate electrical mounting boxes.
post #1445 of 1469 Old 09-01-2014, 11:45 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 31
If someone wants a GE let me know. I have a GRX-3006 that I couldn't get to work with my LEDs but it dims and controls halogens and incandescents like a charm. I'll let it go for what I paid. $300 shipped CONUS. PM for details. Add 3% for paypal fees. SOLD

Last edited by wraunch; 09-16-2014 at 01:03 PM.
post #1446 of 1469 Old 09-10-2014, 07:24 AM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Been contemplating a 3104 for my theater, but if I only have 2 zones for dimming and one switch, would it be easier/cheaper to just use lutron IR dimmers?
post #1447 of 1469 Old 09-10-2014, 10:04 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 38
If you're talking about the Maestro Lutron dimmers that are IR remote controlled they are about 40 bucks each. Trouble is you don't have independent control of them. You can setup a different preset for each one and when you hit the preset button each one would go to that programmed preset but otherwise one IR command would affect all of them.
post #1448 of 1469 Old 09-12-2014, 12:50 PM

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I plan on buying a Lutron Grafik Eye QS 6 Zone and my can lights are already in the ceiling (about 10 of them) and the dry wall is up.

I have about 3 light switches (that by the way have a "dimmer slider" right next to each on/off button on each switch, but when you move the "dimmer sliders" on each switch, nothing happens to the 10 can lights I am referring to ie they don't dim at all, just an FYI) at the entrance of the room that controls
all 10 can lights.

I also plan on buying a Lutron Switch that has 3-4 buttons that will connect to the Grafik Eye via the standard PELV cable which Hanks Electronics sells by the foot.

I am guessing that all of the Can Light wires are connected to these 3-5 switches at the entrance way.

I guess it will be easier to install the Grafik Eye main unit at the entrance way because it will be nearly impossible to pull all of the electric wire for all of the can lights to a new location in the room rather than keep them where they are????

Also, I have review the Grafik Eye QS Wiring diagram and I know that each load goes to each screw load on the Grafik Eye unit. I am also aware that you must "daisy chain" each load of can lights on their own "daisy chained load" back to the Grafik Eye. All 10 of these Can Lights will be considered 1 Load.

My other loads on the Grafik Eye will be the following

Load 2: Can lights above the Screen
Load 3: Rope Lights in the Tray Ceiling
Load 4: Can Lights on the left and right sides of the room in the Soffits
Load 5: Rope Lights under the stage and riser

The question I have is in regards to the existing Can Lights (10) in the ceiling.

How do I Daisy Chain them to turn all 10 into 1 Load if they are already daisy chained into certain "groups" already (each group controlled by 1 of each of the 3 switches on the wall). How do I "unlink" each group of lights on the 3 switches so that I can turn all 10 of them into 1 "daisy chained" load? Do I have to rip drywall out of the ceiling to see how these lights are connected to each other and rip apart their connections to reconnect them all into 1 "daisy chained" load?

I also want to install a "Room Occupancy Sensor" and connect the Grafik Eye to a XanTech IR Blaster which will be in the front of the room so that I do not have to keep pointing the Universal Remote behind me where I want to put the Grafik Eye.

Any reaction to all of this?

By the way, I am reading this book over and over again so that I can save money instead of paying an electrician because of a very very tight budget I have.

http://www.amazon.com/Decker-Complet.../dp/159186612X
post #1449 of 1469 Old 09-12-2014, 01:12 PM
AVS Special Member

The way the lights are probably wired if the are on the same circuit is as follows.

Power comes into the box where all the switches are located.

______
Load

Then it is probably split or pigtailed to each switch.

Wiring for switches 123 continue to each light that they control.

Essentially you would now have the load going into the GE then a pigtail out of chosen zone of the GE to connect the 3 lines that lead to the lights you're referring to.

Tried to do a crude layout for you but it doesn't line up right once I post.
AXLCMT likes this.

Last edited by oman321; 09-12-2014 at 01:26 PM.
post #1450 of 1469 Old 09-12-2014, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oman321 View Post
The way the lights are probably wired if the are on the same circuit is as follows.

Power comes into the box where all the switches are located.

______
Load

Then it is probably split or pigtailed to each switch.

Wiring for switches 123 continue to each light that they control.

Essentially you would now have the load going into the GE then a pigtail out of chosen zone of the GE to connect the 3 lines that lead to the lights you're referring to.

Tried to do a crude layout for you but it doesn't line up right once I post.
Thanks oman, I understand without a diagram, but thank you for the thought and work of attempting to make a diagram for me.

I think I understand what you mean. The power load directly from the circuit breaker at the panel is going directly to one of the 3 switches. Now I just have to connect the Power Load wire from the Circtuit Breaker/Panel directly to the "Power In" location on the Grafik Eye, then "pigtail" all of the Can Lights together in the proper way so that there ends up being only "One Line of wire" that represents my now "daisy chained" 10 can lights, which goes into and connects to the screw/input of my Load 1 on the Grafik Eye.

But are all of my current 10 Can Lights in question already "daisy chained" in some way if all three switches have the "dimmer sliders" on them already? Are you assuming that all 10 Can Lights have "individual" wires going back to three switches instead of them "connecting to each other somewhere far away from the switches"? What if the latter scenario is the case and I don't see all "10 can light" wires sitting behind the wall at the location of my 3 switches?

Is there any chance that between the 10 Can Lights, only, lets say for example, only 3 wires representing them are going back to the switches because of a "daisy chain" design already incorporated into the wiring layout, or is that impossible making your scenario of all 10 Can light wires being accessible at the current 3 light switches?

I am also aware that I have to check the model numbers of each Can Light currently installed to make sure that they are already "dimmable" (which may be why they do not work now with regards to the dimmer function on all of the current switches). Do I have to open up the drywall next to each Can Light in order to find out the model number of each Can Light or can I find out without having to open up the drywall to find out their model number (by maybe just unscrewing the light bulb and looking for a model number in that area)?
post #1451 of 1469 Old 09-13-2014, 10:54 PM
AVS Special Member

Are all 3 switches in the same box?

What kind of lights are you using?

Recessed cans should for the most part be dimmable, it's usually the light type that causes issues. CFL or Led will cause issues with those slider dimmers. Incandescent would probably work.
post #1452 of 1469 Old 09-15-2014, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Are all 3 switches in the same box?

What kind of lights are you using?

Recessed cans should for the most part be dimmable, it's usually the light type that causes issues. CFL or Led will cause issues with those slider dimmers. Incandescent would probably work.
Thanks again Oman. I have not even moved into the home yet. Our Closing Day is one day next week. I will take plenty of photos and give you better updates when I have better access.
post #1453 of 1469 Old 09-15-2014, 09:55 AM
AVS Special Member

Ah ok. I was concerned that those 3 switches may be at 3 different locations controlling all 10 lights which would be a whole different ball game.
post #1454 of 1469 Old 09-23-2014, 09:36 AM

By the way, I may want to install a Lutron Occupancy Sensor.
Would this work with a Lutron Grafik Eye QS? Also, where would be the best place to put it if the entrance to the basement home theater is in the back/center of the room?

I hope I'm allowed to post this link without breaking any rules. I don't want an infraction.

https://www.google.com/shopping/prod...d=0COMDEKYrMBM
post #1455 of 1469 Old 09-23-2014, 10:25 AM
AVS Special Member

The Maestro line is a stand alone product not compatible with the GE's.

Here is a link to their compatible accessories.

http://www.lutron.com/en-US/Products...omponents.aspx

They have a ceiling mount occupancy sensor. Not sure you would need this. When you come in you'll likely have access to the main unit or wall unit. Go to your preferred scene. Then when you sit down to watch something you can either set up to automatically dim or go to off when you press play (assuming universal learning remote and you integrate IR control of the GE) and back up when you press stop. Or simply programs the scenes you want and you select once everyone is sitting down comfortably.

Occupancy sensor IMO is only useful for on an off situation with constant movement in the room, but that may be issue with everyone sitting down for a movie and you have a certain scene on then "click lights off" head movement "click back on"
post #1456 of 1469 Old 09-23-2014, 12:37 PM

Thanks Oman. I agree, now that you explained it, therefore I won't want an occupancy sensor. I will definitely have a Lutron Switch of some kind at the entrance and/or the main Lutron Grafik Eye QS on the wall at the back entrance. If I put the actual Lutron Grafik Eye QS at the room entrance, then I may be able to save money by not having to purchase and install a separate Lutron On/Off switch?

Quote:
The Maestro line is a stand alone product not compatible with the GE's.

Here is a link to their compatible accessories.

http://www.lutron.com/en-US/Products...omponents.aspx

They have a ceiling mount occupancy sensor. Not sure you would need this. When you come in you'll likely have access to the main unit or wall unit. Go to your preferred scene. Then when you sit down to watch something you can either set up to automatically dim or go to off when you press play (assuming universal learning remote and you integrate IR control of the GE) and back up when you press stop. Or simply programs the scenes you want and you select once everyone is sitting down comfortably.

Occupancy sensor IMO is only useful for on an off situation with constant movement in the room, but that may be issue with everyone sitting down for a movie and you have a certain scene on then "click lights off" head movement "click back on"
post #1457 of 1469 Old 09-23-2014, 12:48 PM
AVS Special Member

That makes sense. You simply need to run a wire for you to connect to the IR receiver of the QS from you IR repeater system and you'll be able to control lights from the comfort of your seat. That or have the QS in line of site to an IR blaster.
post #1458 of 1469 Old 10-13-2014, 12:38 PM

Just a quick question about the connectivity of the zones and a Lutron Grafik Eye QS.

If I already have about 12 can lights installed at various locations through out the ceiling
and they are controlled by 3 different light switches respectively, and I want to install a Lutron
Graphic Eye and put all 12 lights on the same zone and then add some additional zones.

If presumably these 12 can lights are already in series and turned on by their own switches (12 lights divided by 3 switches = 4 lights controlled
per switch) when I "open up the switch covers" and "start to wire them up for the Grafik Eye" will I be able to wire all 12 lights considering "their current
wiring layout" to put them all on 1 zone?
post #1459 of 1469 Old 10-13-2014, 02:28 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AXLCMT View Post
Just a quick question about the connectivity of the zones and a Lutron Grafik Eye QS.

If I already have about 12 can lights installed at various locations through out the ceiling
and they are controlled by 3 different light switches respectively, and I want to install a Lutron
Graphic Eye and put all 12 lights on the same zone and then add some additional zones.

If presumably these 12 can lights are already in series and turned on by their own switches (12 lights divided by 3 switches = 4 lights controlled
per switch) when I "open up the switch covers" and "start to wire them up for the Grafik Eye" will I be able to wire all 12 lights considering "their current
wiring layout" to put them all on 1 zone?
Are there any 3-way switches to these lights? Have you investigated where your hot is coming into the box? These are questions that must be answered to understand how your switches are currently wired.

But let's just say that your hot comes into a single three gang box with the three switches and is split into three leads, one for each switch. So all the grounds and commons are already tied together and there is a single hot attached to each of the three switches. To replace these switches with a Grafik Eye all you would do is directly connect the single hot from the panel (black wire) to the Grafik Eye. The common and ground will already be attached to bundles found inside the box.

Then make a tail coming off one zone of the Grafik Eye for you to combine with the three black wires from the lights and then connect the common (white) and ground from the tail to the common and ground bundles respectively. This may go without saying, but the ground lead going to each switch would also be removed.

Make sense?

EDIT - The Grafik Eye can handle a max load of 800w per zone, FYI. So standard 60 watt incandescents would be your max bulb wattage per fixture by combining all 12
post #1460 of 1469 Old 10-21-2014, 02:43 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMcG View Post
Are there any 3-way switches to these lights? Have you investigated where your hot is coming into the box? These are questions that must be answered to understand how your switches are currently wired.

But let's just say that your hot comes into a single three gang box with the three switches and is split into three leads, one for each switch. So all the grounds and commons are already tied together and there is a single hot attached to each of the three switches. To replace these switches with a Grafik Eye all you would do is directly connect the single hot from the panel (black wire) to the Grafik Eye. The common and ground will already be attached to bundles found inside the box.

Then make a tail coming off one zone of the Grafik Eye for you to combine with the three black wires from the lights and then connect the common (white) and ground from the tail to the common and ground bundles respectively. This may go without saying, but the ground lead going to each switch would also be removed.

Make sense?

EDIT - The Grafik Eye can handle a max load of 800w per zone, FYI. So standard 60 watt incandescents would be your max bulb wattage per fixture by combining all 12
You sound like Professional Master Technical Writer in this field TMcG Because of your great descriptions, I understand. Thank you.

Now I just have to take off the Switch Covers and take some photos of of what kind of Switches the 3 Switches are (3 way, 2 way, 4 way etc etc) and show you have they are connected, and also upload a video onto youtube and add the link to the video here to show you which switches turn on which lights ( by the way there are two entrances into my Home Theater and on the "other entrance" there are another two switches that can control some of the lights which I will show videos of and take photos of to let you see my setup) I have a Lutron Grafik Eye QS with wireless unit attached to it by design.

Last edited by AXLCMT; 10-21-2014 at 02:51 PM.
post #1461 of 1469 Old 11-03-2014, 12:37 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Does anyone know if the GRX 3106 comes standard with the ability for control via remote? Can I just buy the GRX-IT remote and I'm good to go or do I need additional Lutron hardware for the remote to work?

-
My Theater Build

Equipment List: Denon X5200, Epson 6030, 120" Carada cinemascope screen, Panamorph U480, Oppo-103, Emotiva XPA-5, SVS PB12-NSD, LSA Statement LCR & surround speakers, Def Tech ProCinema 1000 rears & front wides, DefTech DI5.5R Atmos overheads, Grafik Eye 3106
post #1462 of 1469 Old 11-04-2014, 08:27 AM
AVS Special Member

The GRX 3106 has an IR receiver on the front of it. You can use any programmable universal remote to control. Harmony and others have the codes in their database. The only time you need additional hardware is if the unit will not be in view or in line of sight. You can add different accessories for either manual or IR control if needed.
post #1463 of 1469 Old 11-12-2014, 12:20 PM

Rope Light/Low Voltage Dimmer Lighting - Hiding The "regular" electrical outlet

I plan on adding some low voltage lights/rope lights to my HT when I install the Grafik Eye and I am aware that it is against code
and is dangerous to connect "non dimmable" electrical devices (vacuum cleaner, xbox, PS4 etc) to an regular receptacle outlet which is powered as a Zone on a Grafik Eye,because it will destroy or burn out the non-dimmable device (vacuum cleaner, xbox, PS4 etc.). I am aware that Lutron sells their own 'dimmable receptacle' that has a unique 'prong' connector where you have to solder the end of your 'two prong' wire end of your Rope Light with a special 'receptacle key/special shaped prongs', but my idea is to save the money of having to purchase a Lutron Dimmable Outlet.

In order to save money by not having to buy the Lutron 'dimming receptacle' and having to solder onto your Rope Light this special 'key/special shaped prong', what about building a wooden 'containment' area that would 'hide' the outlet and 'cover' the outlet, allowing only the electrical wire (from the Rope Light) to go through a tiny hole into this 'containment box'?

With this idea of a 'Containment Box' therefore, in order to 'pull out' or 'put in' your two prong electrical wire from your Rope Light (or any other voltage powered device such as a vacuum cleaner), you would need to take apart your 'Containment Box' or set it up so that you have to unscrew four screws from each corner of the box 'face'.

In hind sight, I am sure that it is against the current National Electrical Code (NEC) to 'cover' a Electrical Outlet, but what if this 'containment box' leaves about 3-4" of space between the electrical outlet 'face' and the 'Containment Box'?

(the above scenario would be to build this "containment box" inside a kitchen cabinet in a bar at the back of the theater)

In a similar vein of this idea of building a 'Containment Box', I was thinking of putting my electrical outlet for one of my Rope Lights 'inside the stage' of my HT (since one of my Rope Lights will be going under the 'lip' of the stage), and making this Rope Light 'Electrical Outlet' in-accessable to people wanting to pull out the Rope Light cord and using it for a Vacuum Cleaner by accident etc and requiring one to unscrew a 'hinged door' or something in the stage, in case the Rope Light dies and it needs to be replaced at some time in the future. The Rope Light power cord would some how have to 'go through a tiny hole' into the Stage in the HT in order to go inside the stage and plug into my 'under the stage/inside the stage outlet', but a 'hinged door' with a 'lock' on it/need to be opened by unscrewing some screws that hold a door up, will stop anyone from accidentally plugging in a vacuum cleaner into the Lutron Grafik Eye controlled Outlet inside the Stage.

Anyone ever see this done, and if not, why not do this?

I've seen numerous guys on this forum post using a regular electrical outlet (powered by a Grafik Eye) to power their Rope Lights, but claim that this Electrical Outlet would never be used to power a vacuum cleaner by accident 'becauses its inaccessible up behind some Tray Ceiling/Crown Molding' , so how much different is my idea? (my theater will unfortunately not have any tray ceiling/crown molding to hide my Grafik Eye powered electrical outlet, otherwise I would follow their lead!!!!!!)
post #1464 of 1469 Old 11-12-2014, 12:55 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
AXLCMT, google "lutron car-15-hdtr-xx" and "lutron RP-FDU-10-xx" and you will find these parts available for less than perhaps the value of your time & materials for building work-arounds. Realize, Lutron sells probably a million-fold less of these items than they do standard recepts, hence, the higher than comparable cost. If memory serves, the plug wires to the lamp cord using screw terminals -- no soldering req'd. Also, both plug and recep are available in several colors.

Are Eleven Channels Really Enough?

Last edited by Jedi; 11-12-2014 at 01:12 PM.
post #1465 of 1469 Old 11-12-2014, 01:36 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
In order to save money by not having to buy the Lutron 'dimming receptacle' and having to solder onto your Rope Light this special 'key/special shaped prong', what about building a wooden 'containment' area that would 'hide' the outlet and 'cover' the outlet, allowing only the electrical wire (from the Rope Light) to go through a tiny hole into this 'containment box'?

I've seen numerous guys on this forum post using a regular electrical outlet (powered by a Grafik Eye) to power their Rope Lights, but claim that this Electrical Outlet would never be used to power a vacuum cleaner by accident 'becauses its inaccessible up behind some Tray Ceiling/Crown Molding'
Go with code and buy the Lutron dimmable receptacle, plain and simple. Don't eff around with anything else and pony up the few extra bucks for the specialty receptacle. The plug is also a very simple two minute install to transfer the wires to the new dimmable receptacle plug with no soldering, FYI.

http://www.lutron.com/TechnicalDocum...369269_ENG.pdf

As for using a standard receptacle, you have to admit there is a lot of logic to the argument that a receptacle tucked away in a lighting cove 8 feet above the floor (and probably hidden) is not going to be the go-to outlet for plugging something in that isn't dimmable. But it's still against code.
post #1466 of 1469 Old 11-17-2014, 08:08 AM

I was just thinking about my future Grafik Eye QS installation and preparing in my mind all that will be involved with its installation/retrofit to replace my current 'three switches' that power the lights in my room (I say 'possibly' because I have yet to open up my three switches, which by the way have a 'dimmer slider' thingy as part of each switch which allows you to dim the current lights but the dimmer thingy slider does not work for some reason).

Question is this: What if my current three light switches are 'powered' (ie black wire to them) and they are daisy chained for power, but the originating power to them is coming from other switches or electrical outlets that are between the Circuit Breaker Panel and the switches?

In other words, can the Grafik Eye QS be 'powered' by a wire that has other outlets or switches between the Circuit Breaker Panel and the Grafik Eye or
does a direct DEDICATED romex wire (12/3) wire need to go directly from the Circuit Breaker Panel to the Grafik Eye without any electrical outlets or switches 'daisy chained' between the the Circuit Breaker Panel and the Grafik Eye?

Last edited by AXLCMT; 11-17-2014 at 08:16 AM.
post #1467 of 1469 Old 11-17-2014, 09:19 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
Liked: 373
Quote:
Question is this: What if my current three light switches are 'powered' (ie black wire to them) and they are daisy chained for power, but the originating power to them is coming from other switches or electrical outlets that are between the Circuit Breaker Panel and the switches?
Yes, that's fine - the GrafikEye is no different than any other switch/dimmer (just a complex one!). Just be aware of the load you're placing on the circuit. Make sure you're not going to overload the circuit.
AXLCMT likes this.

Rock Creek Theater -- CIH, Panamorph, Martin Logan, SVS PB2000, Carada Masquerade, Grafik Eye, Bar table, Green Glue, JVC RS50 
Theater build photos: http://photobucket.com/autor-ht

Last edited by jautor; 11-17-2014 at 09:26 AM.
post #1468 of 1469 Old 11-17-2014, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jautor View Post
Yes, that's fine - the GrafikEye is no different than any other switch/dimmer (just a complex one!). Just be aware of the load you're placing on the circuit. Make sure you're not going to overload the circuit.
Thank you jautor!!!!!!!! Liked!!!!!
post #1469 of 1469 Old 11-18-2014, 12:25 PM

My Grafik Eye (GE) Archive Of The 'Definitive Grafik Eye master thread'!!!

Hey guys,

While researching this thread and preparing for my future Grafik Eye 'retrofit', after reading through every single post on this thread twice, on the third reading, I convinced myself that it would be worth it to copy and past every single post into unique 'categories' to make it easier to find information that I may need when I start my Grafik Eye QS installation and wiring since I have never even connected an electrical outlet or a light switch. I have all of the tools required to do the work (fish tape, various wire cutters, touchless power tester) and all that they suggest in this book that I have read 3 times (and will continue to read over and over again until I feel confident to do the work required).

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Decker-C...+to+Wiring+6th

Below is the list directory of every MS Word file which is its own 'category' that will hopefully help me as a resource to help with the install when and if I need information.

I wish I could share with you guys each MS Word doc but my account here at AVSForum would be deactivated because it would not
be in AVSForum's interest considered these posts are from their forum, but even if they allowed it, the size of the total 494 MS Word documents, even when zipped would be far over the allowed file size upload limit (total is 38 mb)

I think a lot of you guys will laugh at my attempt to define and explain things from my interpretation of the Lutron Grafik Eye world.

All of these MS Word documents fall into some general categories covering:

Purchases (what to purchase, where, what to watch out for, factors to consider when purchasing) for everything from Lutron products to lights etc.
Troubleshooting
Installation
Which posts had photos in them
Which posts had layout drawings
Code requirements
etc etc.

Here is the list of the MS Word Documents.

Disclaimer: I apologize if I incorrectly 'labeled' certain categories and I inappropriately mispelled any thing or name or
incorrectly 'defined' things with regards my way of explaining categories.

Volume in drive C has no label.
Volume Serial Number is 2CF0-FEF2

Directory of C:\GE

11/18/2014 02:00 PM <DIR> .
11/18/2014 02:00 PM <DIR> ..
11/04/2014 03:12 PM 32,184 Accidents - When Pulling Out The Grafik Eye - I Put My Finger On The Side Of The GE To Pull It Out - That Can Be An Exciting Experience....docx
10/28/2014 08:47 AM 26,670 Application Notes - 109 - Dimming Portable Lamps Via Receptacles.docx
11/04/2014 02:50 PM 31,766 Astronomical Clock - Programming - Examples - Turn It On At Dusk And Off Late In The Evening.docx
11/04/2014 02:48 PM 30,474 AVSForum Members - Buying From Them - GRX-CBL-346S - Non Plenum Low Voltage Cable.docx
11/07/2014 11:02 AM 31,559 AVSForum Members - Experts Open To PMs To Help You Install The Grafik Eye.docx
11/18/2014 01:34 PM 27,153 AVSForum.com - Buying From Them - GRX-3006.docx
10/31/2014 02:53 PM 32,307 AVSForum.com - Buying From Them - Liberty Wire.docx
11/18/2014 01:58 PM 71,983 AXLCMT - RetroFit.docx
11/13/2014 03:11 PM 34,912 Can Lights - LED - Dimmability Factor.docx
11/14/2014 10:56 AM 38,833 Can Lights - LED - Purchase - Factor - Jedi's BR30 LED Review With Use With GE.docx
11/18/2014 11:58 AM 21,796 Can Lights - LED - Purchase - Factor - Wattage - 12.5 Watts.docx
11/18/2014 11:22 AM 51,424 Can Lights - LED - Purchase - Troubleshooting - Did Not Work With Grafik Eye.docx
11/18/2014 11:26 AM 33,281 Can Lights - LED - Purchase - Troubleshooting - Intermitten Flicker At 0 Power On Grafik Eye.docx
11/14/2014 11:15 AM 51,392 Can Lights - LED - Purchase - Troubleshooting - They Are Flickering From 50 Pct To 0 Pct When Dimming.docx
11/18/2014 02:00 PM 38,981 Can Lights - LED - Purchase - Troubleshooting - Two Lights Flicker On One Zone - Unless I Have All Lights Off.docx
11/07/2014 04:39 PM 36,261 Circuit Breaker - Make A Note On The Panel - Max 15A - For The Line To The Grafik Eye.docx
10/31/2014 12:45 PM 38,498 Code - 18 Gauge Twisted Pair For Grafik Eye To Wall Station - Needs 600v Electric Tape Inside The Main Box.docx
10/29/2014 01:41 PM 35,166 Code - Local - Number Of Fixtures Allowed Per Circuit.docx
10/29/2014 09:14 AM 32,032 Code - Local - Power Booster Required.docx
11/06/2014 03:31 PM 49,379 Code - Lutron Grafik Eye - Installation - My Electrical Inspector Said That Stranded Wire From The Wire Nuts To The Grafik Eye Is Against Code.docx
11/10/2014 04:51 PM 35,230 Code - NEC - Connecting Dimmers aka Rope Lights To Regular Receptacles - Its Against Code.docx
11/17/2014 02:31 PM 27,657 Code - NEC - Entrance To Room Need To Have A Switch To Turn On Lights Within 3 Feet.docx
11/04/2014 09:04 AM 28,319 Code - NEC - Gang Box For Grafik Eye - Has To Be Metal - Not Plastic Etc.docx
10/28/2014 08:55 AM 29,281 Code - NEC - Replacing A Rope Light Plug With The Lutron RP-RDU-10 Replacement Plug.docx
10/27/2014 04:01 PM 26,252 Code - NEC - Rope Light To Grafik Eye.docx
11/03/2014 03:32 PM 31,240 Conduit - Purchase - PVC - Factor - Don't Use It - Produces Toxic Fumes When It Burns.docx
10/28/2014 02:07 PM 40,852 Conduit - Purchase - Smurf Tube - For PELV Cable.docx
11/03/2014 04:31 PM 40,059 Craigslist - GRX-3104.docx
11/14/2014 01:47 PM 37,615 Customer Service - Mentioned I Have A Question About An Online Product - They Put Me On Hold For 20 Minutes.docx
10/30/2014 01:33 PM 33,981 Daisy Chain - Definition - Factor - Its Two Ends Into Each Wall Station Except The Last.docx
10/28/2014 08:59 AM 28,596 Dimmable Receptacle - DFDU - Rope Light Connectivity - Replacing The Rope Light Plug With The Lutron RP-RDU-10 Replacement Plug - Factor - Attach The Lutron RP-RDU-10 Plug To An Extension Cord And Attaching Extension Cord To Rople Light.docx
10/31/2014 10:17 AM 35,468 Dimmable Receptacle - DFDU - Rope Light Connectivity - Replacing The Rope Light Plug With The Lutron RP-RDU-10 Replacement Plug - Factor - Prevents Guests etc From Plugging In A Vacuum Cleaner Into A Dimmed Outlet.docx
10/28/2014 08:55 AM 30,118 Dimmable Receptacle - DFDU - Rope Light Connectivity - Replacing The Rope Light Plug With The Lutron RP-RDU-10 Replacement Plug - Factor - Warranty - Rope Light Warranty Voided.docx
10/28/2014 08:57 AM 28,588 Dimmable Receptacle - DFDU - Rope Light Connectivity - Replacing The Rope Light Plug With The Lutron RP-RDU-10 Replacement Plug - Purchase - Cost.docx
11/13/2014 04:57 PM 460,469 Dimmable Receptacle - DFDU - Rope Light Connectivity - Replacing The Rope Light Plug With The Lutron RP-RDU-10 Replacement Plug.docx
11/10/2014 02:09 PM 306,816 Dimmable Receptacle - Mating Plug - Lutron RP-FDU-10 Mating Plug For The Dimmable Receptacle - Its A Two Prong Plug That You Have To Change Your Rope Light End With - Purchase - Cost.docx
11/10/2014 02:09 PM 306,812 Dimmable Receptacle - Mating Plug - Lutron RP-FDU-10 Mating Plug For The Dimmable Receptacle - Its A Two Prong Plug That You Have To Change Your Rope Light End With.docx
11/03/2014 04:07 PM 41,383 eBay - GRX-3104.docx
11/18/2014 11:08 AM 29,361 eBay - Lutron Grafik Eye - Face Plates.docx
11/12/2014 04:01 PM 39,307 eBay - Lutron Grafik Eye - General All.docx
10/30/2014 01:35 PM 36,522 eBay - NTGRX-4S Wall Station.docx
11/04/2014 11:01 AM 33,981 EGRX-4SIR - Allows Scene Adjustment At Wallstation OR Wireless Remote.docx
11/04/2014 10:46 AM 42,177 ELVI-1000 - Provides Grafik Eye To Dimm Electronic Transformer Supplied Low Voltage Lighting - Transformer For It - Purchase.docx
11/04/2014 10:43 AM 33,179 ELVI-1000 - Provides Grafik Eye To Dimm Electronic Transformer Supplied Low Voltage Lighting.docx
11/13/2014 03:45 PM 29,648 Engraving - Plates - List Of Button Names - Factor - Icon Options.docx
11/13/2014 03:14 PM 37,883 Engraving - Plates - List Of Button Names.docx
11/13/2014 03:15 PM 36,409 Engraving - Plates - Wall Station - List Of Button Names.docx
10/28/2014 01:05 PM 32,297 Face Plates - Purchase - Colors Available - Factor - Opaque.docx
10/28/2014 01:05 PM 32,303 Face Plates - Purchase - Colors Available - Factor - Translucent.docx
10/28/2014 01:05 PM 32,291 Face Plates - Purchase - Colors Available.docx
11/06/2014 10:35 AM 37,707 Face Plates - Purchase - Cost.docx
11/18/2014 11:10 AM 44,063 Face Plates - Purchase - Where To Buy Them.docx
11/18/2014 02:00 PM 0 FILENAME.TXT
11/13/2014 02:25 PM 34,265 Firmware - Update - QS - Lutron Tech Support Emailed Me The Firmware Update Utility.docx
10/27/2014 03:59 PM 26,139 First Post - Record Of First Post To Show Which Posts Were Not Reviewed For Copying And Pasting.docx
11/14/2014 09:30 AM 35,766 Gang Box - Installation - Factor - Attaching To - Affixing It To Studs.docx
11/14/2014 09:30 AM 40,482 Gang Box - Installation - Factor - Considering It Has To Be Extended Out To Be Flush With DRYWALL.docx
10/29/2014 02:33 PM 41,329 Gang Box - Installation - Factor - Considering It Has To Be Extended Out To Be Flush With Fabric Panels.docx
10/29/2014 02:45 PM 37,618 Gang Box - Installation - Forgot To Extend The Gang Box To Be Flush With Fabric Panel.docx
11/04/2014 02:14 PM 39,841 Gang Box - Installation - Wiring Into Them - Clamps Are Required.docx
11/07/2014 05:05 PM 44,933 Gang Box - Installation - Wiring Into Them - Ground.docx
11/04/2014 02:08 PM 40,898 Gang Box - Installation - Wiring Into Them - Punching The Holes Out For Wiring.docx
10/28/2014 01:03 PM 31,801 Gang Box - Purchase - Alternative - Two Box Method - Factor - Dimension - Depth.docx
10/28/2014 11:33 AM 34,399 Gang Box - Purchase - Alternative - Two Box Method - Factor - Second Box Does Not Have To Be A Four Gange Box.docx
11/11/2014 09:07 AM 32,455 Gang Box - Purchase - Alternative - Two Box Method - Factor - There Is No Need For Two Boxes If You Use a 3.5 Inch Deep Box - Raco Box 698.docx
11/07/2014 11:24 AM 589,192 Gang Box - Purchase - Alternative - Two Box Method - Installation - Wiring.docx
11/11/2014 09:42 AM 82,606 Gang Box - Purchase - Alternative - Two Box Method - Installation.docx
11/04/2014 04:42 PM 35,170 Gang Box - Purchase - Alternative - Two Box Method - Purchase - Factor - Ask Them For The Cover Plate When Buying Two Gang Boxes For This.docx
11/04/2014 04:11 PM 35,068 Gang Box - Purchase - Alternative - Two Box Method - Purchase - Where To Buy Them From.docx
11/04/2014 04:11 PM 35,072 Gang Box - Purchase - Alternative - Two Box Method - Purchase.docx
11/14/2014 04:03 PM 34,040 Gang Box - Purchase - Factor - Don't Let Them Steer You Towards Assembling A Gangable Box - The Gang Tabs Will Interfere With The GE.docx
10/29/2014 02:03 PM 31,817 Gang Box - Purchase - Factor - Gangable Boxes.docx
10/29/2014 01:51 PM 31,923 Gang Box - Purchase - Factor - Lutron Recommended Width Dimension Box.docx
11/14/2014 03:50 PM 55,436 Gang Box - Purchase - Plastic - Carlon - 4 Gang - 68 Cu In - Factor - Better Then Metal.docx
11/04/2014 11:38 AM 33,904 Gang Box - Purchase - Raco 698 - Cost.docx
10/31/2014 12:45 PM 34,977 Gang Box - Purchase - Raco 698 - Installation.docx
11/13/2014 05:03 PM 39,132 Gang Box - Purchase - Raco 698 - Where To Buy It.docx
10/29/2014 02:10 PM 31,769 Gang Box - Purchase - Raco 698.docx
10/29/2014 01:56 PM 32,809 Gang Box - Purchase - Where To Buy Them - Any Local Electrical Supply House.docx
10/30/2014 02:23 PM 32,803 GRX-12DC - External DC Power Supply Whenever More Than Three Wallstations Or Control Interfaces Must Be Powered From A Single Control Unit - Purchase.docx
11/04/2014 10:03 AM 36,926 GRX-AV - Contact Interface Accessory Control - Allows Customer Supplied Auxiliary Equipment Such AS Time Clocks - Security - To Be Controlled By The Grafik Eye - Programming - Configuration.docx
10/30/2014 02:25 PM 33,204 GRX-AV - Contact Interface Accessory Control - Allows Customer Supplied Auxiliary Equipment Such AS Time Clocks - Security - To Be Controlled By The Grafik Eye - Purchase.docx
11/18/2014 11:16 AM 38,749 GRX-CBL-346S - Non Plenum Low Voltage Cable - PELV - Connectivity - Installation - Between Wall Station And GRX-IRI.docx
11/10/2014 04:51 PM 41,046 GRX-CIR-WH - Ceiling Mounted Infrared IR Receiver - Wiring Between It And the Grafik Eye - Purchase.docx
10/29/2014 10:53 AM 25,361 GRX-IRI - Remote IR Sensor - Combatability - Factor - Which Grafik Eye Models It Is Compatible With.docx
11/10/2014 04:51 PM 38,917 GRX-IRI - Remote IR Sensor - Configuration - Dip Switches.docx
10/29/2014 10:32 AM 30,640 GRX-IRI - Remote IR Sensor - Connectivity - To IR Blaster.docx
11/07/2014 02:47 PM 32,024 GRX-IRI - Remote IR Sensor - Connectivity - To Lutron Grafik Eye QS - Not Compatible.docx
10/29/2014 10:47 AM 31,608 GRX-IRI - Remote IR Sensor - Installation - Factor - Adheres To The Back Of The Module.docx
11/03/2014 03:15 PM 33,177 GRX-IRI - Remote IR Sensor - Installation - Factor - In Between Two Grafik Eyes.docx
10/29/2014 10:47 AM 31,601 GRX-IRI - Remote IR Sensor - Installation - Factor - Its Wall Mountable.docx
11/12/2014 11:15 AM 33,424 GRX-IRI - Remote IR Sensor - Installation - Factor - Use PELV Wire To Connect The GRX-IRI To The Grafik Eye.docx
10/31/2014 08:33 AM 32,555 GRX-IRI - Remote IR Sensor - Installation - Factor - Wiring - Gauge Factor - 18 - For Control Cable From IRI To Grafik Eye.docx
10/29/2014 08:58 AM 30,068 GRX-IRI - Remote IR Sensor - Installation - Location.docx
11/10/2014 10:58 AM 34,814 GRX-IRI - Remote IR Sensor - Installation.docx
11/03/2014 11:33 AM 31,814 GRX-IRI - Remote IR Sensor - IR Commands - List Of Commands.docx
11/03/2014 01:40 PM 31,014 GRX-IRI - Remote IR Sensor - Purchase - Cost.docx
11/07/2014 04:02 PM 33,300 GRX-IRI - Remote IR Sensor - Purchase - Factor - For Cases Where The GE Is Out Of Line Of Sight.docx
10/29/2014 10:08 AM 30,634 GRX-IRI - Remote IR Sensor - Purchase - Factor - Provides Additional Remote Capabilities - Including Remote Control Of Individual Zones.docx
11/12/2014 11:07 AM 51,529 GRX-IRI - Remote IR Sensor - Purchase.docx
10/29/2014 01:44 PM 31,212 GRX-IRI-WH - Ceiling Mounted Infrared Receiver - Connectivity - Remote Control - Harmony.docx
11/04/2014 01:34 PM 35,154 GRX-IRI-WH - Ceiling Mounted Infrared Receiver - Purchase.docx
11/04/2014 01:18 PM 34,916 GRX-PRG - Allows You To Control The Grafik Eye With a RS232 Computer Interface - Connectivity - To GRX-3106.docx
11/04/2014 11:08 AM 36,047 GRX-PRG - Allows You To Control The Grafik Eye With a RS232 Computer Interface - Installation.docx
10/29/2014 02:14 PM 40,861 GRX-PRG - Allows You To Control The Grafik Eye With a RS232 Computer Interface - Purchase.docx
11/04/2014 11:11 AM 33,811 GRX-PRG - Allows You To Control The Grafik Eye With a RS232 Computer Interface - Troubleshooting - Broken Upon Receipt.docx
11/07/2014 11:20 AM 36,463 GRX-RS232 - What Is It - It Allows Up To Eight Grafik Eye Control Units To Be Interfaced With A Computer Via RS232.docx
10/29/2014 02:18 PM 34,098 GRX-RS232 vs GRX-PRG.docx
10/29/2014 01:54 PM 33,222 Hankselectric - Buying From Them - Factor - Shipping - Shipping Prices Are High.docx
11/18/2014 11:56 AM 32,805 Hankselectric - Paul - Factor - He Hangs Out On The AVSForum.com.docx
10/31/2014 02:41 PM 32,072 Hankselectric - Paul.docx
11/06/2014 04:39 PM 33,830 Harmony - RF Extender - What Is It.docx
11/03/2014 11:32 AM 26,068 IR Commands - List Of Commands.docx
11/06/2014 02:21 PM 161,974 IR Emitter - To Control Grafik Eye - Location Installation - Back Of Seating.docx
11/14/2014 02:51 PM 61,404 IR Emitter - To Control Grafik Eye - Location Installation - To The Box - How To Install On The Box.docx
11/11/2014 03:42 PM 144,131 Layout Drawing - GRX 3000 To NTGRX-4S Wall Station To GRX-IRI IR Emitter.docx
10/27/2014 04:03 PM 22,282 Lighting - Wiring To The Grafik Eye - Do I Run Each Light To the Grafik Eye OR Bundle Lights Into Zone And Bring One Wire For Each Zone To The Graphic Eye.docx
11/06/2014 05:01 PM 39,827 Low Voltage B0x - Purchase - Factor - MLV Transformers Work Fine - ELV Transformers Require A Interface.docx
11/07/2014 11:06 AM 29,812 Low Voltage Box - Wiring - Can A Low Voltage Transformer Be Connected To A Grafik Eye.docx
10/31/2014 09:01 AM 25,894 Low Voltage Box - Wiring - To Wall Stations - Gauge - 18.docx
11/04/2014 11:37 AM 33,370 Low Voltage Box - Wiring - To Wall Stations - Purchase - Cost.docx
11/07/2014 04:46 PM 39,016 Low Voltage Box - Wiring - To Wall Stations - Purchase - Factor - Don't Use Speaker Cable - Its Unshielded Which Means Tons Of RF Interference.docx
10/31/2014 02:52 PM 33,953 Low Voltage Box - Wiring - To Wall Stations - Purchase - Factor - Must Be Rated For 600V.docx
11/05/2014 04:41 PM 34,737 Low Voltage Box - Wiring - To Wall Stations - Purchase - Where To Buy It.docx
11/04/2014 11:36 AM 36,935 Low Voltage Box - Wiring - To Wall Stations - Purchase.docx
10/28/2014 03:44 PM 30,399 Low Voltage Box - Wiring - Type Of Wiring - Purchase.docx
10/28/2014 02:03 PM 29,746 Low Voltage Box - Wiring.docx
11/05/2014 03:00 PM 44,375 LUT-LBX - Synthetic Minimum Load - Allows Dimmer To Control Low-Wattage Loads From 0 Watts To Dimmers Minimum Rating.docx
10/28/2014 03:28 PM 34,787 Lutron - Engraving Service - How It Works.docx
11/13/2014 11:22 AM 24,286 Lutron Forum Link.docx
10/31/2014 02:16 PM 31,596 Lutron Grafik Eye - 2000 Series - Purchase - Factor - No MUX Connection.docx
10/31/2014 01:48 PM 35,732 Lutron Grafik Eye - 2000 Series - Purchase - Factor - Lack A Low Voltage Interface.docx
10/28/2014 09:38 AM 30,228 Lutron Grafik Eye - 20th Anniversary Edition - Purchase.docx
10/28/2014 09:30 AM 30,223 Lutron Grafik Eye - 20th Anniversary Edition.docx
11/06/2014 03:31 PM 29,857 Lutron Grafik Eye - 3000 Series - Purchase.docx
10/29/2014 02:25 PM 30,563 Lutron Grafik Eye - 3100 Series - Purchase.docx
11/10/2014 02:36 PM 24,444 Lutron Grafik Eye - 4000 Series - Factor - It Does Not Do Any Dimming - Its Just A Controller For The Separate Dimmer Panel.docx
11/10/2014 02:36 PM 35,455 Lutron Grafik Eye - 4000 Series - Factor - It Needs To Be Connected To A Remote Dimming Panel GP Series.docx
10/28/2014 01:52 PM 34,454 Lutron Grafik Eye - Accessories - Installation - Factor - All Accessories Need To Be Daisy Chained Using A PELV Cable.docx
10/28/2014 02:54 PM 30,902 Lutron Grafik Eye - Accessories - Purchase - Where To Buy Them.docx
11/11/2014 04:49 PM 114,570 Lutron Grafik Eye - Amps - Total Amps Load For All 6 Zones - Examples.docx
11/12/2014 04:07 PM 30,974 Lutron Grafik Eye - Amps - Total Amps Load For All 6 Zones - Factor - Add Up Total Watts For All Zones - Make Sure Whatever Amp You Are Powering Your GE Can Handle That Many Watts.docx
11/11/2014 03:06 PM 78,419 Lutron Grafik Eye - Amps - Total Amps The Grafik Eye Can Handle - For All Six Zones.docx
11/11/2014 03:06 PM 37,941 Lutron Grafik Eye - Circuit Breaker Size - Measure In Amps - To The Grafik Eye.docx
11/12/2014 09:43 AM 40,414 Lutron Grafik Eye - Clicking Sound When You Turn It Off.docx
10/28/2014 01:40 PM 33,492 Lutron Grafik Eye - Connectivity - Dimmable Electronic Low Voltage Transformer - Factor - No ELVI-1000 Required.docx
11/07/2014 11:24 AM 32,975 Lutron Grafik Eye - Connectivity - Dimmable Electronic Low Voltage Transformer - Setting The Load Type To Incandescent Or Not.docx
11/14/2014 04:02 PM 41,999 Lutron Grafik Eye - Connectivity - Hardwired IR POrt To IR Repeater - Global Cache GC-100.docx
11/07/2014 05:03 PM 34,268 Lutron Grafik Eye - Connectivity - QS Systems Are Not Compatible With The 3000-4000 Series Grafik Eye Systems - Time For Some QS Wall Stations.docx
11/05/2014 10:30 AM 35,268 Lutron Grafik Eye - Connectivity - Remote Control - Harmony - Programming - Bring Up Lights A Bit When I Hit Mute.docx
11/05/2014 10:55 AM 34,307 Lutron Grafik Eye - Connectivity - Remote Control - Harmony - Programming - First Program Scenes On GE - Then Create Sequences When Programming The Remote.docx
11/03/2014 11:44 AM 32,741 Lutron Grafik Eye - Connectivity - Remote Control - Harmony - Programming - Labels For Each Zone On The Harmony.docx
11/05/2014 10:28 AM 35,250 Lutron Grafik Eye - Connectivity - Remote Control - Harmony - Programming - Play Command - Change Play Command To Be A Sequence Named Play.docx
11/05/2014 10:31 AM 38,987 Lutron Grafik Eye - Connectivity - Remote Control - Harmony - Programming - Power Toggle Upon Exiting DVD Activity - So The Projector Will Power Down.docx
11/05/2014 02:19 PM 41,978 Lutron Grafik Eye - Connectivity - Remote Control - Harmony - Programming - Troubleshooting - Programmed It But It Does Nothing.docx
11/05/2014 04:58 PM 47,876 Lutron Grafik Eye - Connectivity - Remote Control - Harmony - Programming - Troubleshooting - Switching From One Activity To Another - DVD To Cable Etc - The Lights Will Come Up.docx
11/06/2014 04:44 PM 38,568 Lutron Grafik Eye - Connectivity - Remote Control - Harmony - Programming - When Using RF Extender - Tell Harmony To Send Its Signals As RF Instead Of IR So That The RF Extender Can Translate It.docx
11/06/2014 02:15 PM 57,158 Lutron Grafik Eye - Connectivity - Remote Control - Harmony - Programming.docx
11/06/2014 04:38 PM 41,897 Lutron Grafik Eye - Connectivity - Remote Control - Harmony.docx
10/28/2014 09:25 AM 31,288 Lutron Grafik Eye - Connectivity - Remote Control - Phillips Pronto.docx
11/14/2014 01:18 PM 39,297 Lutron Grafik Eye - Connectivity - Remote Control - RF - GE Will Work With RF - You Need a IR Repeater WITH A Matching RF Receiver.docx
11/07/2014 01:48 PM 41,170 Lutron Grafik Eye - Connectivity - Remote Control - URC - The URC And Lutron Partnership.docx
11/10/2014 02:00 PM 58,740 Lutron Grafik Eye - Connectivity - Remote Control - URC - Troubleshooting - Able To Work Via IR To GRX-IRI But Not Via RF.docx
11/05/2014 04:38 PM 37,231 Lutron Grafik Eye - Connectivity - Remote Control - URC.docx
11/07/2014 05:05 PM 41,076 Lutron Grafik Eye - Connectivity - To Circuit Breaker - On Its Own Breaker vs Sharing The Breaker With Something Else.docx
10/29/2014 02:11 PM 33,601 Lutron Grafik Eye - Connectivity - To Computer.docx
10/29/2014 02:13 PM 33,584 Lutron Grafik Eye - Connectivity - To Main Lobby Software.docx
11/07/2014 01:47 PM 41,032 Lutron Grafik Eye - Connectivity - To RadiaRA.docx
10/28/2014 09:38 AM 32,041 Lutron Grafik Eye - Curtain Control.docx
10/29/2014 08:33 AM 31,185 Lutron Grafik Eye - Dimmability - 3100 Series Is Dimmable In 1% Increments.docx
10/28/2014 11:10 AM 29,306 Lutron Grafik Eye - Electrical - Total Wattage Load For The Grafik Eye.docx
11/04/2014 11:16 AM 31,375 Lutron Grafik Eye - Engraving - Comes With Certificate Of Engraving.docx
11/06/2014 02:43 PM 162,416 Lutron Grafik Eye - General All - 25 W Minimum Per Zone - Does Dim Control Still Work If You Are Close To The Minimum.docx
11/10/2014 01:17 PM 44,191 Lutron Grafik Eye - General All - Ceiling Fans - Grafik Eye Does Not Control Ceiling Fans.docx
11/03/2014 04:33 PM 37,367 Lutron Grafik Eye - General All - Hire A Contractor - When Removing Your Grafik Eye To Taking It To Another Home - For Adding Regular Switches Where The Grafik Eye Was.docx
11/06/2014 03:31 PM 36,912 Lutron Grafik Eye - General All - Instruction Book That Comes With It.docx
11/06/2014 04:58 PM 38,975 Lutron Grafik Eye - General All - Name Code Letter Meanings - GRX3106-T-WH -- T-WH Both Refers To The Cover Plate Covers.docx
11/06/2014 11:09 AM 37,668 Lutron Grafik Eye - General All - Reset To Factory Default Command.docx
11/03/2014 04:32 PM 37,777 Lutron Grafik Eye - General All - Taking The Grafik Eye With You To A New Home - How to Wire Manual Switches In Place Of The Grafik Eye.docx
11/18/2014 11:00 AM 44,961 Lutron Grafik Eye - General All - Troubleshooting - Buzzing - Hum On Bulbs When Very Low.docx
11/03/2014 03:36 PM 36,231 Lutron Grafik Eye - General All - Troubleshooting - First Halogen Sconce In The Chain Buzzing When Dimmed.docx
11/04/2014 10:17 AM 47,829 Lutron Grafik Eye - General All - Troubleshooting - Installation - Be Careful - Grafik Eyes Burn Out Easily.docx
11/06/2014 03:31 PM 39,046 Lutron Grafik Eye - General All - Troubleshooting - Load 1 And 2 Power Up 100% Regardless Of Which Zone I Hit Up.docx
11/03/2014 03:52 PM 41,287 Lutron Grafik Eye - General All - Troubleshooting - Rope Light Still Being Dimly Lit Even When Zone Is Not On.docx
11/04/2014 01:18 PM 36,342 Lutron Grafik Eye - General All - You Can Link Two Grafik Eyes Together.docx
11/03/2014 03:19 PM 35,854 Lutron Grafik Eye - Generall All - All White Neutrals Connect - All Black Hot Wires Connect Together.docx
11/13/2014 02:09 PM 52,822 Lutron Grafik Eye - Generall All - Purchase.docx
11/04/2014 04:06 PM 586,402 Lutron Grafik Eye - Generall All - Troubleshooting - Bulbs - Have All Kinds Of Different Bulbs - They Dim Differently - Must Buy Same Bulbs.docx
11/03/2014 03:18 PM 35,848 Lutron Grafik Eye - GRX-2403 - Installation - How The Wires Are All Installed.docx
11/03/2014 03:33 PM 35,817 Lutron Grafik Eye - GRX-2403 - Purchase.docx
11/04/2014 02:00 PM 35,851 Lutron Grafik Eye - GRX-2403 - Troubleshooting - Buzzing - Hum On Bulbs When Very Low.docx
11/03/2014 03:35 PM 35,824 Lutron Grafik Eye - GRX-2403 - Troubleshooting - Buzzing From Light When Dimmed - First Halogen On Sconce Chain When Dimmed.docx
11/04/2014 02:10 PM 39,731 Lutron Grafik Eye - GRX-2404 - Purchase.docx
10/28/2014 09:52 AM 35,702 Lutron Grafik Eye - GRX-3104 - Cover - Removing The Cover.docx
11/03/2014 04:30 PM 40,056 Lutron Grafik Eye - GRX-3104 - Purchase - Cost.docx
10/28/2014 09:08 AM 28,527 Lutron Grafik Eye - GRX-3104 - Purchase - Factor - Remote Control.docx
10/29/2014 02:28 PM 39,346 Lutron Grafik Eye - GRX-3104 - Purchase - Where To Buy It - eBay.docx
11/07/2014 05:01 PM 49,200 Lutron Grafik Eye - GRX-3104 - Purchase -.docx
11/04/2014 10:12 AM 45,109 Lutron Grafik Eye - GRX-3104 - Troubleshooting - Nothing Works After Remounting It.docx
10/28/2014 09:07 AM 28,215 Lutron Grafik Eye - GRX-3104 - Zones - Number Of Zones.docx
10/31/2014 12:45 PM 33,752 Lutron Grafik Eye - GRX-3106 - Compatability - Lutron IR Remote From Home Depot.docx
11/12/2014 04:00 PM 187,957 Lutron Grafik Eye - GRX-3106 - Connectivity - PELV Connection.docx
11/05/2014 11:52 AM 38,613 Lutron Grafik Eye - GRX-3106 - Experiences.docx
11/06/2014 03:50 PM 29,210 Lutron Grafik Eye - GRX-3106 - Installation - Factor - Voltage Needed - 120V Is Required.docx
11/03/2014 01:39 PM 33,145 Lutron Grafik Eye - GRX-3106 - Purchase - Cost.docx
10/31/2014 08:53 AM 30,123 Lutron Grafik Eye - GRX-3106 - Purchase - Factor - Cannot Be Controlled By A Computer.docx
11/03/2014 01:39 PM 35,178 Lutron Grafik Eye - GRX-3106 - Purchase.docx
11/04/2014 11:23 AM 37,484 Lutron Grafik Eye - GRX-3106 - Troubleshooting - Certain LED Light Is Blinking While Other Lights Are On.docx
10/31/2014 10:32 AM 32,741 Lutron Grafik Eye - GRX-3504 - Purchase.docx
11/03/2014 05:03 PM 36,074 Lutron Grafik Eye - GRX-3506 - Installation - Factor - Two 3506s Linked Together.docx
11/03/2014 01:44 PM 36,368 Lutron Grafik Eye - GRX-3506 - Installation.docx
10/31/2014 08:53 AM 31,524 Lutron Grafik Eye - GRX-3506 - Purchase - Factor - Can Be Programmed By A Computer.docx
11/07/2014 03:59 PM 46,236 Lutron Grafik Eye - GRX-3506 - Purchase.docx
11/03/2014 04:42 PM 28,307 Lutron Grafik Eye - GRX-TVI - Allows Switching For One Quarter HP Motor At 120V - ie One Ceiling Fan - Purchase.docx
11/17/2014 03:34 PM 29,828 Lutron Grafik Eye - GRX-TVI - Connectivity - For LED Light Strips.docx
10/29/2014 08:31 AM 32,753 Lutron Grafik Eye - Installation - Experiences - It Was Easy.docx
10/31/2014 10:00 AM 31,992 Lutron Grafik Eye - Installation - How All Of The Lights Are Connected.docx
11/03/2014 01:44 PM 33,221 Lutron Grafik Eye - Installation - Location - Column - Cylinder Column.docx
10/31/2014 02:05 PM 31,447 Lutron Grafik Eye - Installation - Location - Factor - If Sunlight His The Grafik Eye - It Will Jam Its IR Power.docx
11/04/2014 11:12 AM 39,474 Lutron Grafik Eye - Installation - Location.docx
11/05/2014 04:07 PM 878,225 Lutron Grafik Eye - Installation - Stranded Wire From The Wire Nuts To The Grafik Eye.docx
11/03/2014 03:57 PM 30,094 Lutron Grafik Eye - Installation - Two Box Method.docx
11/04/2014 01:20 PM 37,339 Lutron Grafik Eye - Installation - When To Install It - Factor - Considering If You Need To Paint.docx
11/04/2014 03:10 PM 43,443 Lutron Grafik Eye - Installation - Wrap Electrical Tape Around the GE - Across Top - Down Side - Across Bottom And Up Other Side.docx
11/11/2014 11:36 AM 868,214 Lutron Grafik Eye - Installation.docx
11/14/2014 02:24 PM 42,924 Lutron Grafik Eye - IR Repeater - IR Flasher Bug - Attaching It To The Front Of The Grafik Eye.docx
10/29/2014 09:03 AM 30,426 Lutron Grafik Eye - Layout Drawing.docx
10/29/2014 09:10 AM 217,461 Lutron Grafik Eye - Layout Drawing.pdf
11/18/2014 11:04 AM 32,105 Lutron Grafik Eye - Lights - Bulbs - Purchase - Factor - Phillips Bulb - High Quality - You Will Be Amazed With The Difference.docx
10/31/2014 03:23 PM 29,402 Lutron Grafik Eye - Lights - Bulbs - Purchase - Factor LED - Make Sure the LED Manufacturer Signs Off On the Lamp Being Dimmed BEFORE You Connect It To A Dimmer.docx
11/03/2014 01:42 PM 38,644 Lutron Grafik Eye - Lights - Bulbs - Purchase - Factor LED - Troubleshooting - They All Were Dimmable As Per The Manufacturer But They All Died.docx
10/31/2014 04:00 PM 41,299 Lutron Grafik Eye - Lights - Bulbs - Purchase - Factor LED.docx
11/14/2014 04:33 PM 44,938 Lutron Grafik Eye - Minimum Wattage Allowed Per Zone - 25W - For Rope Lights - Add A Incandescent Light To Add Resistance To Load.docx
11/18/2014 12:01 PM 47,688 Lutron Grafik Eye - Minimum Wattage Allowed Per Zone - 25W - Not Going Below But Getting Close To 25 W - Lights Flicker - Zone Lights May Glow When Fully Off.docx
11/18/2014 02:00 PM 85,887 Lutron Grafik Eye - Minimum Wattage Allowed Per Zone - 25W.docx
10/28/2014 10:41 AM 29,359 Lutron Grafik Eye - Power Booster - Calculating If You Need A Power Booster.docx
10/28/2014 03:44 PM 30,824 Lutron Grafik Eye - Power Booster - One Power Booster To Two Or More Zones.docx
11/14/2014 01:59 PM 43,334 Lutron Grafik Eye - Power Booster - Purchase.docx
11/18/2014 11:56 AM 31,290 Lutron Grafik Eye - Power Booster - What Is It.docx
11/12/2014 09:42 AM 34,710 Lutron Grafik Eye - Power Booster - When Is A Power Booster Required.docx
11/06/2014 01:27 PM 40,423 Lutron Grafik Eye - Pre QS Models - No IR Input - Attach IR Emitter Coming Out Of The Wall Just Beneath It And Stuck To The Face Over The IR Receiver.docx
11/18/2014 01:24 PM 56,478 Lutron Grafik Eye - Programming - Lighting Levels - You Can Control Each Light Individually - IR Codes For Each Listed Here.docx
11/06/2014 11:08 AM 43,894 Lutron Grafik Eye - Programming - Load Types - Telling The GE Zone 1 Is Fluorsescent Etc.docx
11/04/2014 04:55 PM 45,669 Lutron Grafik Eye - Programming - Pause Sequence - Automatically Brings Lights Up When You Press Pause.docx
11/11/2014 05:02 PM 35,027 Lutron Grafik Eye - Programming - Reset Which Grafik Eyes Are Listening To All Wall Stations.docx
11/17/2014 12:21 PM 34,284 Lutron Grafik Eye - Programming - Setup Mode - Hold Scene 1 And Off At The Same Time.docx
10/29/2014 09:58 AM 28,071 Lutron Grafik Eye - Purchase - Experiences.docx
11/14/2014 01:48 PM 57,061 Lutron Grafik Eye - Purchase - Factor - Dual Power Feed Type.docx
10/29/2014 12:49 PM 29,281 Lutron Grafik Eye - Purchase - Factor - Excellent Technical Support.docx
10/29/2014 08:28 AM 31,977 Lutron Grafik Eye - Purchase - Where To Buy It - Dimmers.net.docx
11/13/2014 02:58 PM 57,042 Lutron Grafik Eye - Purchase - Where To Buy It - eBay.docx
10/28/2014 03:00 PM 29,527 Lutron Grafik Eye - Purchase - Where To Buy It - Hanks Electric.docx
10/31/2014 01:52 PM 40,287 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - Purchase - Factor - Puts Out IR But Not RF.docx
10/31/2014 02:28 PM 27,210 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - Experiences - Love It.docx
11/04/2014 03:33 PM 583,463 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - Installation - Duration Of Install.docx
11/17/2014 01:25 PM 36,805 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - IR Receiver - Experiences - Bounces The Signal Off The Screen To The Grafik Eye In The Back Of The Room.docx
11/14/2014 03:34 PM 42,966 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - IR Wire - Wire To Connect To The IR Repeater - Cat5 - Installation - Factor - Install Through Bottom Middle Right - Limits Exposure Between Low And High Voltage.docx
11/12/2014 11:06 AM 36,264 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - IR Wire - Wire To Connect To The IR Repeater - Cat5 - Installation - Factor - Keep Same Polarity At Both Ends.docx
11/13/2014 10:19 AM 36,977 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - IR Wire - Wire To Connect To The IR Repeater - Cat5 - Installation - Factor - Not QS - Use Cat5 To Extend The LED - Cut And Trim Inside Cover Of GE - Fit LED In Front Of GE Receiving LED.docx
11/12/2014 11:02 AM 36,984 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - IR Wire - Wire To Connect To The IR Repeater - Cat5 - Installation - Factor - Which Wires On The Cat5 To Use.docx
11/14/2014 02:14 PM 36,625 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - IR Wire - Wire To Connect To The IR Repeater - Cat5 - Installation - Factor - Wrap With 3M Shrink Wrap.docx
11/04/2014 09:08 AM 34,326 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - IR Wire - Wire To Connect To The IR Repeater - Cat5 - Installation - Factor - Wrap With Electrical Tape Inside The Gang Box.docx
11/14/2014 02:22 PM 41,239 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - IR Wire - Wire To Connect To The IR Repeater - Cat5 - Installation - Factor - Wrap With Heat Shrinking Tube In The Gang Box.docx
11/12/2014 11:46 AM 43,141 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - IR Wire - Wire To Connect To The IR Repeater - Cat5 - Installation - Factor - Wrap With PVC Tape Inside The Gang Box.docx
11/14/2014 02:13 PM 36,000 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - IR Wire - Wire To Connect To The IR Repeater - Cat5 - Installation - Factor - Wrap With ROMEX Sheathing.docx
11/14/2014 04:04 PM 105,910 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - IR Wire - Wire To Connect To The IR Repeater - Cat5 - Installation.docx
11/04/2014 09:44 AM 35,992 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - IR Wire - Wire To Connect To The IR Repeater - Installation - 3.5mm Audio Cable - Jack To Harmony RF Extender - Two Wires To GE Directly.docx
11/06/2014 01:59 PM 36,012 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - IR Wire - Wire To Connect To The IR Repeater - Installation - Confuction Over The IR DATA And IR COM Ports.docx
11/14/2014 01:21 PM 37,674 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - IR Wire - Wire To Connect To The IR Repeater - Installation - Factor - Flasher Must Be Removed - Into The Back Of The GE.docx
11/05/2014 02:19 PM 38,149 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - IR Wire - Wire To Connect To The IR Repeater - Installation - Factor - IR Input Port Polarity DOES Matter.docx
11/04/2014 03:50 PM 35,615 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - IR Wire - Wire To Connect To The IR Repeater - Installation - Factor - Low Voltage PELV - Cat5 Etc - Sheathing Protection Is Not Required On The Other End Of The Wire Where It Connects To The Extender.docx
11/14/2014 04:03 PM 128,059 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - IR Wire - Wire To Connect To The IR Repeater - Installation.docx
11/07/2014 04:03 PM 37,809 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - IR Wire - Wire To Connect To The IR Repeater - Purchase.docx
10/31/2014 09:56 AM 38,366 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - Online Visualizer - To See What Color Combinations Look Like.docx
11/04/2014 02:53 PM 35,725 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - Programming - All Programming Is Done Through The Front Panel.docx
11/04/2014 09:23 AM 33,345 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - Programming - Dimming.docx
10/31/2014 09:34 AM 35,786 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - Purchase - Cost.docx
10/31/2014 01:16 PM 35,509 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - Purchase - Factor - Astronomical Clock - Can Be Added - Allowing Integrators To Set Schedules For Activating Scenes.docx
11/14/2014 01:20 PM 35,198 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - Purchase - Factor - IR - You Can Hardware An IR Signal Into Back Of GE - Must Remove Flasher Though.docx
11/14/2014 01:45 PM 36,430 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - Purchase - Factor - IR AND RF Factors - QS Is 434Mhz RF OR Hardwired IR.docx
10/31/2014 01:00 PM 33,850 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - Purchase - Factor - LCD Panel Reads Status Of Lights And Shades.docx
10/31/2014 01:01 PM 34,600 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - Purchase - Factor - LCD Panel Reads The Amount Of Energy That Is Being Saved In Real Time By Dimming The Lights.docx
10/31/2014 01:11 PM 34,605 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - Purchase - Factor - New Set Of Master Override Buttons That Can Be Used To Temporarily Raise And Lower Light Levels Of A Complete Scene.docx
11/03/2014 04:05 PM 36,363 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - Purchase - Factor - Occupancy Sensor Input - Contact Closure Input Or Other Triggner Device.docx
11/14/2014 04:33 PM 36,130 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - Purchase - Factor - USB Port - Only For Firmware Upgrades Only.docx
11/14/2014 04:33 PM 36,582 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - Purchase - Factor - USB Port - Only For Initial Programming.docx
11/07/2014 11:24 AM 39,689 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - Purchase - Factor - USB Port To Plug Directly Into A PC.docx
10/31/2014 12:51 PM 33,513 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - Purchase - Factor - 20 Percent Less Deep - Making It Easier To Install.docx
10/31/2014 02:40 PM 33,174 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - Purchase - Factor - Controls Shades.docx
11/06/2014 11:57 AM 39,018 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - Purchase - Factor - Direct Plug In From IR Blaster - Instead Of Getting A Separate IR Unit.docx
11/06/2014 10:38 AM 44,151 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - Purchase - Factor - Features.docx
10/31/2014 09:53 AM 37,891 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - Purchase - Factor - GS Is Now QS.docx
11/10/2014 03:36 PM 42,218 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - Purchase - Factor - Lutron Discontinuted The Wire Only Unit - Now They Only Sell The Dual RF Wire Units.docx
10/31/2014 09:54 AM 38,417 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - Purchase - Factor - Over 1000 Different Color Combinations For Plate - Accent Stripe - Button Colors.docx
11/13/2014 02:10 PM 36,276 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - Purchase - List Of Features.docx
10/31/2014 02:40 PM 23,171 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - Purchase - Where To Buy It - Hanks Electronics.docx
11/06/2014 01:24 PM 41,229 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - Purchase.docx
10/31/2014 02:29 PM 27,652 Lutron Grafik Eye - QS - Troubleshooting - Hardwire IR Port To RF Extender.docx
11/03/2014 04:40 PM 27,449 Lutron Grafik Eye - RA-GRX-6 - Purchase.docx
11/17/2014 12:29 PM 28,918 Lutron Grafik Eye - Replacement Cover - Purchase - Factor - Because You Want A Different Color.docx
11/17/2014 12:28 PM 35,773 Lutron Grafik Eye - Replacement Cover - Purchase.docx
11/14/2014 10:02 AM 39,059 Lutron Grafik Eye - Retrofitting A Current Light Switches.docx
11/07/2014 04:09 PM 171,476 Lutron Grafik Eye - Scenes - List Of Programmed Scenes.docx
11/17/2014 12:27 PM 2,150,922 Lutron Grafik Eye - Testing It Before Installation - On Table With Hot - Neutral - Ground Connected - Running The Setup Mode Which Is Screne 1 And Off.docx
11/12/2014 04:27 PM 69,658 Lutron Grafik Eye - Time Clock - Programming - Factor - Needs Complete Reprogramming Reset To Change The Timing If You Go On Vacation Etc.docx
10/31/2014 01:41 PM 39,819 Lutron Grafik Eye - Troubleshooting - Flickering - If I Turn Off One Of The Zones - The Bulbs In Ones Zone Flicker Constantly.docx
11/11/2014 11:10 AM 34,448 Lutron Grafik Eye - Wall Station - Connectivity - Connecting Them Together.docx
11/11/2014 11:14 AM 32,664 Lutron Grafik Eye - Wall Station - Multiple - Programming Them - Each Wall Station Can Mimic Separate Scenes - ie 1st Wallstation ONLY Does Scenes 1-4 - 2nd Does Scenes 5-8 etc.docx
11/06/2014 03:37 PM 47,649 Lutron Grafik Eye - Wall Station - NTGRX-1S - Installation - Factor - Does It Have A Ground.docx
10/29/2014 08:54 AM 31,144 Lutron Grafik Eye - Wall Station - NTGRX-4M - Purchase.docx
10/30/2014 01:36 PM 36,536 Lutron Grafik Eye - Wall Station - NTGRX-4S - Purchase - Cost.docx
11/04/2014 01:38 PM 41,975 Lutron Grafik Eye - Wall Station - NTGRX-4S - Purchase.docx
11/12/2014 10:42 AM 37,386 Lutron Grafik Eye - Wall Station - NTGRX-4S - Troubleshooting - Will Not When When Connected To Grafik Eye.docx
11/17/2014 04:51 PM 30,754 Lutron Grafik Eye - Wall Station - NTGRX-RS - Installation - Factor - Wiring - It Uses Regular Electric Cable - Does Not Use Low Voltage PELV Cable etc.docx
11/13/2014 10:07 AM 143,339 Lutron Grafik Eye - Wall Station - NTGRX-RS - Installation.docx
10/28/2014 09:25 AM 31,298 Lutron Grafik Eye - Wall Station - NTGRX-RS - Purchase - Cost.docx
11/17/2014 04:49 PM 30,731 Lutron Grafik Eye - Wall Station - NTGRX-RS - Purchase - Factor - Color - You Can Get Different Colors.docx
11/17/2014 03:51 PM 34,519 Lutron Grafik Eye - Wall Station - NTGRX-RS - Purchase.docx
10/28/2014 09:23 AM 31,279 Lutron Grafik Eye - Wall Station - NTGRX-RS-IR - Purchase - Cost.docx
10/28/2014 09:23 AM 30,927 Lutron Grafik Eye - Wall Station - NTGRX-RS-IR - Purchase.docx
11/03/2014 03:50 PM 31,762 Lutron Grafik Eye - Warning - They Will Fry If You Miss Wire Them - Hire A Contractor.docx
11/03/2014 03:49 PM 31,249 Lutron Grafik Eye - Warning - They Will Fry If You Miss Wire Them.docx
11/07/2014 10:50 AM 31,940 Lutron Grafik Eye - What Is It - Its Just A Switch!!!!.docx
11/13/2014 02:37 PM 147,878 Lutron Grafik Eye - Wiring - General - Overall Explanation.docx
11/17/2014 10:23 AM 33,921 Lutron Grafik Eye - Wiring - Grounds.docx
11/12/2014 02:53 PM 58,960 Lutron Grafik Eye - Wiring - Troubleshooting - How To Pig Tail All Of Those Wire Together Since There Are So Many.docx
11/12/2014 04:07 PM 49,812 Lutron Grafik Eye - Wiring - Using Crimp Ring - Tying All Ground Together.docx
11/14/2014 03:10 PM 584,959 Lutron Grafik Eye - Wiring - Using Push In Wire Connectors - Installation - Factor - Daisy Chaining.docx
11/17/2014 09:56 AM 46,210 Lutron Grafik Eye - Wiring - Using Push In Wire Connectors - Purchase - Factor - AWG Size Acceptance.docx
11/14/2014 04:57 PM 40,337 Lutron Grafik Eye - Wiring - Using Push In Wire Connectors - Purchase - Negative Factor - Hard To Get Wire Out Of Them - You Have To Rotate The Connector While Pulling It Out.docx
11/14/2014 04:58 PM 41,295 Lutron Grafik Eye - Wiring - Using Push In Wire Connectors - Purchase - Negative Factor - Stranded Wire - Hard To Remove Stranded Wire From Them.docx
11/12/2014 03:12 PM 58,041 Lutron Grafik Eye - Wiring - Using Push In Wire Connectors - Purchase.docx
11/05/2014 04:11 PM 51,278 Lutron Grafik Eye - Wiring - Connecting The Wires To The Grafik Eye.docx
11/11/2014 10:27 AM 37,187 Lutron Grafik Eye - Wiring - Electrical Wires - Size - AWG - Factor - All Wiring To Lights Has To Have The Same Size As Whatever Size You Power The Grafik Eye.docx
11/11/2014 03:06 PM 69,403 Lutron Grafik Eye - Wiring - Electrical Wires - Size - AWG - Factor - Purchase.docx
10/31/2014 01:30 PM 35,780 Lutron Grafik Eye - Wiring - Existing Lights Already Installed Behind Drywall.docx
10/28/2014 09:48 AM 32,605 Lutron Grafik Eye - Wiring - Lights - Connectivity - Factor - Each Zone Is Daisy Chained.docx
10/28/2014 09:45 AM 32,092 Lutron Grafik Eye - Wiring - Lights - Connectivity - Factor - One Wire Per Zone Goes To The Grafik Eye.docx
10/28/2014 09:18 AM 29,558 Lutron Grafik Eye - Wish List - Mini Plug IR Input Jack.docx
11/07/2014 03:10 PM 45,280 Lutron Grafik Eye - Zones - Amps Per Zone.docx
10/29/2014 01:20 PM 34,076 Lutron Grafik Eye - Zones - How They Work - You Can And Lower Each Zone At Will From The Front Panel Or A Data Interface.docx
10/31/2014 03:51 PM 36,731 Lutron Grafik Eye - Zones - How They Work - You Can Control Each Zone Independently.docx
10/29/2014 01:21 PM 34,619 Lutron Grafik Eye - Zones - How They Work - You Cannot Control Individual Fixtures Unless You Dedicate A Zone To Each One.docx
11/10/2014 11:09 AM 39,261 Lutron Grafik Eye - Zones - List Of Things People Put On Each Zone - Two Receptacles For Rope Lights And Four Step Lights.docx
11/18/2014 11:38 AM 78,504 Lutron Grafik Eye - Zones - List Of Zones.docx
11/10/2014 04:50 PM 79,658 Lutron Grafik Eye - Zones - Wattage - Each Zone Can Have 800W.docx
11/14/2014 11:18 AM 81,823 Lutron Grafik Eye - Zones - Wattage - The Total 2000 Watts Max Limit - With All Zones Added Up.docx
10/28/2014 09:21 AM 30,579 Lutron Grafik Eye -3103-T - Purchase.docx
11/18/2014 09:59 AM 35,794 Lutron Synthetic Load - Brings The Zone To The 25 Watt Minimum - Connectivity - For a Rope Light Below The 25 Watt Minimum.docx
10/28/2014 03:44 PM 41,577 Lutrong Grafik Eye vs Spacer System - Purchase.docx
11/18/2014 01:36 PM 33,062 Maestro Dimmer - Purchase - Cost.docx
11/18/2014 01:37 PM 33,580 Maestro Dimmer - Purchase - Programming - Factor - You Don't Have Independent Control Over Them - When You Hit The Preset Button Each One Would Go To a Preset Screne.docx
11/10/2014 11:43 AM 35,722 My Home Theater - Ideas - Rope Light - Outlet - Put The Outlet In A Protected Box Inside The Stage - So Nobody Can Plug Into It.docx
10/31/2014 02:18 PM 32,079 NT-GRX-1S - Wall Station - Purchase - Factor - Gives Scene 1 And OFF Only.docx
11/11/2014 10:20 AM 34,729 NTGRX-1S - Entrance Control - Purchase.docx
11/17/2014 12:19 PM 34,276 NTGRX-1S-WH - Entrance Control - For Situations Where You Already Maxed Out The Number Of Wall Stations - But Still Required More Control Points - Programming - When You Press It - It Brings The GE From Off To Scene 1.docx
11/04/2014 01:44 PM 33,163 NTGRX-1S-WH - Entrance Control - For Situations Where You Already Maxed Out The Number Of Wall Stations - But Still Required More Control Points - Wiring For It - Purchase - Factor - Use 12-3 Since It Is A Conventional Connection.docx
11/17/2014 12:18 PM 133,236 NTGRX-1S-WH - Entrance Control - For Situations Where You Already Maxed Out The Number Of Wall Stations - But Still Required More Control Points.docx
11/05/2014 03:35 PM 36,162 Number Of Lights On One Amp Circuit.docx
11/18/2014 01:52 PM 30,776 Occupancy Sensor - Purchase.docx
11/11/2014 10:25 AM 29,988 PELV Cable - Alternative - Beldon - Beldon Makes A Version Of It.docx
11/12/2014 11:45 AM 32,090 PELV Cable - Alternative - Cat5 - Purchase - Factor - Its Against Code - Cat5 Is Not Shielded - Acts As Antenna - Not For General Use.docx
10/31/2014 02:53 PM 32,839 PELV Cable - Alternative - Cat5 - Purchase - Lutron-GRN - Liberty.docx
11/18/2014 11:11 AM 34,092 PELV Cable - Alternative - Cat5 - Purchase.docx
11/14/2014 02:03 PM 38,028 PELV Cable - Alternative - CL3 Rating Wire - Don't Use It - Has Fire Protection - But Has No Voltage Protection.docx
11/18/2014 11:15 AM 25,290 PELV Cable - Alternative - Liberty AV Solutions Composite Cable - 22 AWG Wire.docx
11/18/2014 11:18 AM 27,138 PELV Cable - Alternative - Specifications Requirements - 2 X 22 Gauge Stranded Copper For Data With Tinned Drain Wire And Wrapped With Foil Shield And 2 X 18 Gauge Stranded Copper For Power And Ground.docx
11/11/2014 11:53 AM 32,458 PELV Cable - Alternative - Thermostat Cable - Don't Use It - Not Up To Code.docx
11/18/2014 11:15 AM 25,297 PELV Cable - Alternative - West Penn D25350-500.docx
11/06/2014 03:35 PM 31,916 PELV Cable - Connectivity - Between The Grafik Eye To The Wall Station.docx
11/05/2014 10:04 AM 34,100 PELV Cable - Connectivity - From The Grafik Eye QS.docx
11/05/2014 02:42 PM 37,133 PELV Cable - Drain Wire - Installation.docx
11/05/2014 11:50 AM 41,006 PELV Cable - Drain Wire - You Need To Use It - Should Be Tied To Ground AT ONE POINT ONLY ALONG THE CABLE RUN.docx
11/11/2014 03:54 PM 137,636 PELV Cable - Installation - Factor - No Conduit Necessary.docx
11/12/2014 11:16 AM 31,745 PELV Cable - Installation - Factor - Used To Connect The Grafik Eye To The GRX-IRI.docx
11/04/2014 02:16 PM 33,829 PELV Cable - Installation - Into The Gang Box - Use The Middle Hole For PELV.docx
10/28/2014 10:43 AM 29,462 PELV Cable - Purchase - Buying From AVSForum Members.docx
10/29/2014 02:09 PM 33,800 PELV Cable - Purchase - Cost.docx
10/28/2014 10:46 AM 28,825 PELV Cable - Purchase - Factor - AWG Level.docx
10/28/2014 10:53 AM 29,300 PELV Cable - Purchase - Factor - Twised Pair Number.docx
10/30/2014 01:28 PM 31,683 PELV Cable - Purchase - Installation.docx
11/04/2014 01:43 PM 33,091 PELV Cable - Purchase - What Is It - Factor - Its Two 18 Gauge And Two Thinner Wires - Plus A Drain.docx
11/11/2014 10:21 AM 35,099 PELV Cable - Purchase - What Is It - Factor - Has High Voltage Sheathing - Rated To Be In High Voltage Box.docx
11/04/2014 01:37 PM 36,469 PELV Cable - Purchase - What Is It.docx
10/29/2014 01:43 PM 30,746 PELV Cable - Purchase - Where To Buy It - AVSForum Members - Cost.docx
10/29/2014 01:42 PM 30,742 PELV Cable - Purchase - Where To Buy It - AVSForum Members.docx
11/14/2014 02:02 PM 30,167 PELV Cable - Purchase - Where To Buy It - Factor - By The Foot - Per Foot - Factor - Shipping Cost Will Kill You Though.docx
11/14/2014 02:01 PM 39,382 PELV Cable - Purchase - Where To Buy It - Factor - By The Foot - Per Foot.docx
11/14/2014 02:00 PM 57,009 PELV Cable - Purchase - Where To Buy It.docx
11/14/2014 03:55 PM 24,817 Phoenix Connector - 4 Port Connector On The Back Of The Grafik Eye - Factor - Connects Multiple Grafik Eye.docx
11/10/2014 04:04 PM 300,350 Photos - Checking The Grafik Eye Zones With One Light And Two Cables.docx
11/10/2014 02:01 PM 448,285 Photos - Dimming Receptacle - NTR-15-DFDU - Not Installation - Just Photos Of It Out Of The Box.docx
11/04/2014 03:32 PM 627,974 Photos - Gang Box - Installation - The Two Box Method.docx
11/10/2014 11:45 AM 374,198 Photos - Gang Box - Installation - Using Wire Ties To Hold The Wires - But Taking The Wire Ties Off Before Covering.docx
11/06/2014 02:20 PM 161,967 Photos - IR Emitter Attached To The Back Of Seating.docx
11/14/2014 04:09 PM 8,050,749 Photos - Lutron Grafik Eye - Installation.docx
11/10/2014 02:08 PM 446,180 Photos - Lutron RP-FDU-10 Mating Plug For The Dimmable Receptacle - Its A Two Prong Plug That You Have To Change Your Rope Light End With.docx
11/14/2014 03:36 PM 43,102 Photos - Push In Connectors - Lutron Grafik Eye - Purchase - Factor - Had To Order Them In Bulk Size 100 Per Bag.docx
11/14/2014 03:19 PM 556,088 Photos - Push In Connectors - Lutron Grafik Eye - Purchase - Factor - Wide Connector Is Better - Lays Flat.docx
11/14/2014 04:08 PM 36,279 Photos - Push In Connectors - Lutron Grafik Eye - Purchase - Where To Buy Them From - eBay.docx
11/14/2014 04:54 PM 46,416 Photos - Push In Connectors - Lutron Grafik Eye - Purchase - Where To Buy Them From - TMcG Can Sell You A Few.docx
11/14/2014 03:36 PM 43,602 Photos - Push In Connectors - Lutron Grafik Eye - Purchase - Where To Buy Them From.docx
11/14/2014 03:11 PM 556,089 Photos - Push In Connectors - Lutron Grafik Eye Installation.docx
11/07/2014 11:24 AM 41,263 Questions - Is The Wiring For A Grafik Eye The Same As With Other Dimmers - Yes - Only Difference - Adding Wall Stations Or Accessories.docx
11/06/2014 10:24 AM 31,516 RadiaRA - Purchase - Factor - Better Ability To Deal With Individual Zones From A Keypad.docx
11/06/2014 10:39 AM 33,609 RadiaRA - Purchase - Factor - Features.docx
10/31/2014 02:01 PM 40,290 RadiaRA - Purchase - Factor - IR Receiver That Does Not Require a PELV Type Wire To The Grafik Eye.docx
11/07/2014 01:31 PM 37,751 RadiaRA - Purchase - Factor - Lutron Makes RF Controlled Version Of GE Called RadiaRA.docx
11/14/2014 10:03 AM 33,873 RadiaRA - Purchase - Factor - Retrofit - Will Work For Multiple Locations.docx
11/06/2014 10:49 AM 32,905 RadiaRA - Purchase - Factor - Starter Kit.docx
10/29/2014 02:56 PM 42,753 Retro Install - Stima - 3 Switch Locations - One 4 Way Switch At Base Of Stairs - Two 3 Way Switches At Either End Of Hall.docx
10/29/2014 03:57 PM 35,368 Retro Install - Toggling Lights Without Effecting The Zone.docx
11/17/2014 05:02 PM 29,988 Rope Lighting - Both LED And Incandescent - Purchase - Factor - Voltage - 12v Lighting Is Usable - But The Power Supply Has To Be MAGNETIC Or SWITCHING And Is Denoted As DIMMABLE - VERY EXPENSIVE.docx
11/12/2014 03:37 PM 30,204 Rope Lighting - Compatability - Purchase.docx
11/13/2014 04:55 PM 27,629 Rope Lighting - Connectivity - Factor - Low Wattage Draw Of A Rope Light Is An Issue You Have To Consider.docx
10/29/2014 09:53 AM 30,373 Rope Lighting - Connectivity - LUT-LBX - Synthetic Minimum Load - Allows Dimmer To Control Low-Wattage Loads From 0 To Dimmers Minimum Rating.docx
10/29/2014 12:49 PM 27,333 Rope Lighting - Connectivity - To Grafik Eye - Experiences - No Problem With Rope Light Without The LUT-LBX Synthetic Minimum Load.docx
11/10/2014 11:42 AM 29,707 Rope Lighting - Connectivity - To Grafik Eye - Factor - My Outlets Are Regular Outlets But They Are Hidden In The Crown Molding - Not Easily Accessable.docx
10/29/2014 09:54 AM 29,458 Rope Lighting - Connectivity - To Grafik Eye - Factor - Electronic Low Voltage Interface MUST Be Used With a Control Unit.docx
10/28/2014 01:56 PM 20,887 Rope Lighting - Connectivity - To Grafik Eye - Factor - Ensure That The Zone Is Set Up For The Appropriate Load.docx
10/29/2014 09:26 AM 27,014 Rope Lighting - Connectivity - To Grafik Eye - Factor - It Pulls Too Small Of A Current.docx
10/29/2014 09:28 AM 38,192 Rope Lighting - Connectivity - To Grafik Eye.docx
10/27/2014 04:01 PM 26,259 Rope Lighting - Electrically Connecting The Grafik Eye To An Outlet For Powering With Grafik Eye - Required Voltage.docx
11/05/2014 02:45 PM 42,012 Rope Lighting - Electrically Connecting The Grafik Eye To An Outlet For Powering With Grafik Eye.docx
11/17/2014 04:58 PM 24,089 Rope Lighting - Incandescent - Connectivity - Factor - Low Wattage Draw Issue - Look At The WATTS PER FOOT Rating And Calculate From There.docx
11/18/2014 10:30 AM 24,743 Rope Lighting - Incandescent - Purchase - Factor - Can Truly Dim To Extremely Low Levels Without Flickering Like LED Rope Lights.docx
11/17/2014 04:55 PM 23,529 Rope Lighting - Incandescent - Purchase - Factor - Length.docx
11/18/2014 11:56 AM 29,126 Rope Lighting - Incandescent - Purchase - Factor - Voltage - 120v Etc.docx
11/18/2014 10:47 AM 24,780 Rope Lighting - Incandescent - Purchase - Where To Buy It - 1000bulbs - Factor - Free Shipping Coupon Code.docx
11/18/2014 10:46 AM 28,926 Rope Lighting - Incandescent - Purchase - Where To Buy It - 1000bulbs.com.docx
11/18/2014 10:46 AM 25,105 Rope Lighting - Incandescent - Purchase.docx
11/14/2014 04:22 PM 42,905 Rope Lighting - LED - Connectivity - Experiences - Dims Fine.docx
11/18/2014 11:20 AM 34,780 Rope Lighting - LED - Connectivity - Factor - Flickering At Low Levels - At About 20-25 Percent Of Their LUMEN Level Output.docx
11/17/2014 04:54 PM 43,072 Rope Lighting - LED - Connectivity - Factor - Length.docx
11/14/2014 11:42 AM 34,611 Rope Lighting - LED - Connectivity - Factor - Low Wattage Draw Issue - Rope Lights Are Usually 3 Watt Per Foot.docx
11/13/2014 04:03 PM 27,936 Rope Lighting - LED - Connectivity - Factor - Low Wattage Draw Issue - LED Rope Lights Are Usually 1 Watt Per Foot.docx
11/18/2014 09:49 AM 35,549 Rope Lighting - LED - Connectivity - Factor - Voltage - 120v Etc..docx
11/18/2014 11:39 AM 44,708 Rope Lighting - LED - Connectivity.docx
11/12/2014 04:59 PM 32,052 Rope Lighting - LED - Flexible Strips - Connectivity - Dimmable LED Driver - Purchase - Cost.docx
11/12/2014 04:59 PM 31,530 Rope Lighting - LED - Flexible Strips - Connectivity - Dimmable LED Driver - Purchase.docx
11/12/2014 04:57 PM 33,721 Rope Lighting - LED - Flexible Strips - Connectivity - Grafik Eye Compatability.docx
11/17/2014 03:33 PM 40,660 Rope Lighting - LED - Flexible Strips - Connectivity - Installation - Factor - Low Voltage Power Supply - Where It Goes In The Chain Order etc.docx
11/17/2014 05:04 PM 25,678 Rope Lighting - LED - Flexible Strips - Purchase - The 5050 Light Kit RGB - Where To Buy It.docx
11/17/2014 03:42 PM 25,457 Rope Lighting - LED - Flexible Strips - Purchase - The 5050 Light Kit RGB.docx
11/17/2014 04:53 PM 27,469 Rope Lighting - LED - Flexible Strips - Purchase - Where To Buy It - OrangeTreeTrade.com.docx
11/18/2014 09:48 AM 30,129 Rope Lighting - LED - Purchase - Bird Dog Distributing.docx
11/18/2014 10:52 AM 36,629 Rope Lighting - LED - Purchase - Factor - Better Life Expectancy Than Incandescent.docx
11/18/2014 11:56 AM 33,991 Rope Lighting - LED - Troubleshooting - Jump In Brightness After Going Down To 20 Percent - After Taking Out Step Lights Which Are On The Same Zone.docx
11/03/2014 04:24 PM 31,210 SeeTouch - Purchase - Cost.docx
10/30/2014 01:32 PM 33,519 SeeTouch - Purchase - Factor - They Are Internally Lighted.docx
11/04/2014 11:15 AM 35,923 SeeTouch - Purchase.docx
11/04/2014 01:18 PM 31,369 SeeTouch QS - Purchase.docx
11/12/2014 02:51 PM 30,805 Software - The Lutron Grafik Eye Software.docx
11/07/2014 01:30 PM 34,235 Spacer System - How It Works - Understand Command Codes For Scenes 1-4 While GE Understands 1-16.docx
11/07/2014 01:50 PM 39,386 Spacer System - Programming - Blending A Scene.docx
10/28/2014 01:46 PM 34,197 Spacer System - Purchase - Cost.docx
10/28/2014 09:41 AM 32,648 Spacer System - Wall Stations - Factor - It Is Necessary To Install Wall Stations For Each Zone.docx
11/18/2014 01:25 PM 33,333 Switching Module - Required For LED Lights - Installation - Location.docx
11/18/2014 11:37 AM 31,546 Switching Module - Required For LED Lights - Purchase.docx
11/07/2014 05:05 PM 45,509 Technical Support - Be Persistant And Ask If There Is Someone Who Might Have A More Complete Answer - You Can Get To A Guy Who Knows Exactly How To Answer Your Question.docx
11/12/2014 04:31 PM 40,109 Technical Support - Call Them - They Will Tell You More Than You Ever Wanted To Know.docx
11/06/2014 03:00 PM 41,166 Technical Support - Call Them If You Have A Question About Effect On Dimming When You Are Close To The 25 W Minimum (2).docx
11/07/2014 02:33 PM 41,217 Technical Support - Call Them If You Have A Question About Effect On Dimming When You Are Close To The 25 W Minimum.docx
11/07/2014 02:34 PM 45,170 Technical Support - Each Person Seems To Have Partial Answers - Sometimes They Conflict.docx
11/07/2014 04:16 PM 41,670 Technical Support - Email Support - They Will Respond Within 48 Hours To Get What You Need.docx
11/12/2014 04:07 PM 41,234 Technical Support - Emailed Them But Go Unanswered.docx
11/18/2014 11:58 AM 21,670 Technical Support - Its 100 Percent Free.docx
11/13/2014 10:09 AM 33,882 Technical Support - Received The 'Maybe It Works' 'Maybe It Doesn't Work' Response.docx
11/12/2014 04:21 PM 41,282 Technical Support - They Have Great Support.docx
11/07/2014 04:15 PM 41,231 Technical Support - Was On Infinite Hold For 45 Minutes - They Never Came Back To The Phone.docx
11/04/2014 03:15 PM 41,268 Tools - Purchase - General All - Factor - Insulated - To Stop Electricution.docx
11/12/2014 11:56 AM 42,451 Troubleshooting - Grafik Eye Causing Interference Noise Lines On Plasma Flat Screen TV.docx
11/12/2014 03:58 PM 37,429 Troubleshooting - Grafik Eye Destroyed - A Short In One Of The Zones Destroyed It.docx
11/18/2014 11:24 AM 32,941 Troubleshooting - Grafik Eye Works Fine For 20 Minutes Then It Cuts All The Lights Off Then They Come Right Back On - Stay On For 5 Minutes Then Righ Back Off.docx
11/13/2014 10:02 AM 34,735 Troubleshooting - IR Repeater - Universal Remote Control URC - RF Signal Problem To GE - Remote Works Everything Else Except GE.docx
11/13/2014 10:05 AM 36,478 Troubleshooting - IR Repeater Working With a Bug Flasher In Front Of GE - Not Working When Using Wire Cable 3.5mm Into The GE IR.docx
11/11/2014 03:38 PM 37,876 Troubleshooting - LEDs On Each Zone Are Not Dimming To Their Lowest Darkest Level - Everything Else Works Though.docx
11/14/2014 02:21 PM 36,861 Troubleshooting - Lights Flash When Not Wanting Them To - After Chaning One Preset To Another - One Zone Flashing On And Off - Had To Turn Zone Off And On To Fix It.docx
11/14/2014 11:40 AM 37,984 Troubleshooting - Need To Use Two Power Wires To Grafik Eye - How Do I Do It.docx
11/12/2014 08:38 AM 84,229 Troubleshooting - PELV Cable Was Cut Into By The Drywall Contractor.docx
11/12/2014 10:38 AM 128,441 Troubleshooting - Power Tripping When Pressing Different Wall Station Scenes.docx
11/17/2014 12:22 PM 2,150,164 Troubleshooting - Setup Mode Not Working - Setup Mode Is Holding Scene 1 And Off - Fix Was To Run A Jumper From Hot 1 To Hot 2.docx
11/13/2014 11:43 AM 33,261 Troubleshooting - Step Lights - Will Not Turn Off Unless Everything Else Is Turned Off - They Will Turn On If Everything Is Is Turned Off Though.docx
11/11/2014 03:36 PM 37,569 Troubleshooting - Wall Station - Connectivity - Not Going Into Setup Mode - Not Cycling - PELV Wire Was Not Connected To GE.docx
11/04/2014 02:25 PM 33,754 Wall Stations - General - Do Not Use 120V Power At All - Except The NTGRX-1S.docx
11/03/2014 01:41 PM 31,247 Wall Stations - General - Purchase - Cost.docx
11/03/2014 05:03 PM 31,567 Wall Stations - General - When You Need Them.docx
11/06/2014 11:48 AM 28,275 Warranty - Lutron Generally Honors The Warranty On Older But Unused Units.docx
11/04/2014 01:18 PM 39,037 Wire Nuts - Those Cone Shaped Things To Connect The Grounds And Neutrals Together - Purchase - Factor - You Must Buy The Correct Size For The Number Of Wires.docx
11/04/2014 11:42 AM 35,681 Wire Nuts - Those Cone Shaped Things To Connect The Grounds And Neutrals Together - Purchase - Where To Buy Them.docx
11/17/2014 11:44 AM 34,466 Wiring - Size - Purchase - Gauge Size - Considering What Amp Rate The Circuit Is - 14G Wire For 15 Amp Circuit OR 12G Wire For 20 Amp Circuit.docx
11/17/2014 11:30 AM 22,883 Wiring - Size - Purchase - Gauge Size - Factor - 6 Zones - You CAN Use 14 Gauge Provide Total Load Does Not Exceed 20 Percent On A 15 Amp Circuit.docx
11/17/2014 10:54 AM 22,294 Wiring - Size - Purchase - Gauge Size - Factor - Lutron Recommends 12 Gauge For 6 Zone Units.docx
11/04/2014 02:41 PM 45,065 Zones - Calculating And Planning Zones.docx
11/04/2014 02:38 PM 46,427 Zones - Spreadsheet Outlining Zones.docx
495 File(s) 39,851,767 bytes
2 Dir(s) 416,854,159,360 bytes free

Last edited by AXLCMT; 11-18-2014 at 12:29 PM. Reason: forgot to add the book link
Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page