Forum Jump: 
 1Likes

post #1441 of 1445 Old 08-28-2014, 07:43 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 59
Hey guys, I've tried searching the web and this thread and haven't really found an answer. I have a GRX-3104 and I am curious if there is a way to control the individual zones within a scene via IR. A similar question was asked in this thread but I never saw an answer.

I would like to have the ability to select one of the 4 scenes, and then tweak that scene by raising or lowering the lights of zone 1, 2, or 3 only.

Thanks!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1442 of 1445 Old 08-28-2014, 07:52 PM
AnalysisParalysis Analyst

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
Liked: 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by deewan View Post
Hey guys, I've tried searching the web and this thread and haven't really found an answer. I have a GRX-3104 and I am curious if there is a way to control the individual zones within a scene via IR. A similar question was asked in this thread but I never saw an answer.

I would like to have the ability to select one of the 4 scenes, and then tweak that scene by raising or lowering the lights of zone 1, 2, or 3 only.

Thanks!!!
There are available IR commands called Lutron Pro IR Command sets. Here is a link to the Lutron Technical document.

Remotecentral.com has the entire Lutron library, including the codes you are looking for. Most are available for the Pronto or URC as they are the most ubiquitous learning remotes.
deewan likes this.
post #1443 of 1445 Old 08-28-2014, 08:26 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMcG View Post
There are available IR commands called Lutron Pro IR Command sets. Here is a link to the Lutron Technical document.

Remotecentral.com has the entire Lutron library, including the codes you are looking for. Most are available for the Pronto or URC as they are the most ubiquitous learning remotes.
Thank you so much!!! I had looked for this info a few times and for whatever reason didn't stumble upon it.
post #1444 of 1445 Old Yesterday, 07:04 AM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by wraunch View Post
Where did you put that switching module, inside the wall?
Yes, sort of. It's inside a framed enclosure on my screen wall for my left and right speakers. The reason for this was to make it (and the low voltage transformer) accessible. They're right next to eachother, both attached to the stud in separate electrical mounting boxes.
post #1445 of 1445 Old Yesterday, 10:45 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 22
If someone wants a GE let me know. I have a GRX-3006 that I couldn't get to work with my LEDs but it dims and controls halogens and incandescents like a charm. I'll let it go for what I paid. $250 shipped CONUS. PM for details. Add 3% for paypal fees.
Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page