Just an Update. Been Spending a couple Days trying to get the Color right for the Wood. I finally got the Combo to Use for the Stain and Filler. It's a pretty big process to get the look I want. There is like 13 Steps to complete the Finish I want but it will look incredible when finished.
To Explain the Process, it takes mixing 2 colors of Stains together to get the Color I like, then cut it 50/50% with a thinner.
1) First you have to prep the Veneer with 2 Sandings, a 120 Grit then a 220 Grit.
2) Then you Dust It off.
3) Then Spray the Stain on & Let it dry for like 30 minutes.
4) Then mix a grain Filler.
5) Wipe on the Grain Filler with a Burlap cloth to fill up the grains and accent them so the grains look darker and pop out. Let It Dry for 4 Hours - 6 hours after that.
6) Wipe grain Filler off.
7) Sand with a 320 grit.
8) Dust Off.
9) Shoot 1st Coat of Clear & Let Dry.
10) Sand with a 320 Grit.
11) Shoot 2nd Coat of Clear & Let Dry.
12) Steel Wool Rub
So the good News Is, I can now begin to move forward with the Staining and finishing process.
Fun, Fun, Fun