Yesterday I finished the case for my TL-Sub - it's massive!
Here are some pictures of the construction - first a look at the MDF - 4.5m² for a single sub..
I started with the rear, bottom and left side. All glued and screwed together.
Then I built the inner part including the support pieces to give the whole construction enough stiffness.
In the next step I combined the two parts - looking like something interesting already.
Here a closed up of the 180° turn of the line for the 10 driver. The little box on the bottom left side is unused, there I will place the connection terminal.
And here I present the final housing - next I will place this monster on the rear wall behind the framing, add the connection terminal and drivers. I guess I will need a strong helping hand to move this thing - it has around 90kg, 215cm wide, 47cm high and 26cm deep.
I am not going to make it look nice since it is going to be hidden behind the rear wall framing anyway - the only target I have is to make it sound great!!
Next: Finish rear wall framing and add the wooden trim on the riser edges.