AVS Forum banner

Show us your screen walls

719K views 1K replies 459 participants last post by  gwthacker 
#1 ·
I searched but couldnt find any thread on this..so I thought to start one or perhaps someone could point me to the original one...

But how about posting pics of your screen walls...thanks. No pics of projected images please.

#2 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by kezug /forum/post/0

I searched but couldnt find any thread on this..so I thought to start one or perhaps someone could point me to the original one...

But how about posting pics of your screen walls...thanks. No pics of projected images please.

You mean like this?

110" 4:3

#3 ·

Hard to tell the size, but it is 110". Just a couple layers of various paint, and some molding going around it to finish it off. Looks great too, cant tell you are staring at a wall at all.

#5 ·
Mine too... It's a little dark..but you get the point. It's a 118" Screen Goo screen on regular 1/2" sheetrock. Black grill cloth from Parts Express make up the rest.

#12 ·

96" Carada frame with Dazian AT CCC fabric.

Dan

#14 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by kezug /forum/post/0

But how about posting pics of your screen walls...thanks.

Larry

#16 ·
Very very modest room (compared to most above) with our 80" Do-able board.

#22 ·
I thought I would add to the collection.

The front wall:

Behind the curtain is a 5' x 14' curved screen:

(This is an actual screen shot using a 2.40:1 image from HD DVD.)

Added: per request. A shot of the screen with the curtains open. (The silver objects at the bottom of the scren are markers for different AR presets for the curtain/masking system).

I apologize for the noisy picture, but the white screen pushed the camera beyond it's capabilities.

Vern