OK so got some things done this weekend. Finally got the fitness room lights wired to the circuit...
...nothing caught on fire. Then I started plumbing with my brother in law and newphew. My first time with plumbing so cut me some slack, I know it is not pretty but no leaks....anymore.
This is where it enters into the base cabinet. Still need to work on supports and stuff but fine for now.
Great work where we tapped in...actually the burn marks are from the ORIGINAL plumbing when the house was built 4 years ago.
The carnage from trying to fix a leak after pressurizing the lines.
After 2 hours we just heated it up, pulled apart the leaking joint, cleaned it up and redid it.
This weekend is my sons 3rd birthday so Saturday is lost and Sunday I have to go into work to get ready for some clients coming in town so probably not much going to happen until next week. Oh yeah, one last artistic picture...
...I call it "code violation". Not thinking, I ran a couple wires on an angle through the walls. Easy fix. Trying to do everything to code (or close to it).