Forum Jump: 

post #2671 of 2687 Old 03-07-2012, 08:33 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
The bathroom looks great!

Sorry to hear about your marriage. Good that you may keep the theater, all the rest sucks, I'm sure.

Follow my build here:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2672 of 2687 Old 03-07-2012, 12:15 PM
HOME THEATER CONTRACTOR

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
Liked: 632
Sorry to hear of the problems on the relationship. On the drain I imagine the design is a plastic edge around the circumference and a couple of screw holes for fastening the metal cover. You could shave a little off the top edge of the plastic with a multi tool all around and then the metal should fit a little lower. Unless as you said you have something in the way. From my experience you will be replacing that metal cover every decade or so and it is a fairly universal fitting piece.

So no rush just do it Logan style, in 2022.

JEFF PARKINSON

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PROJECTS:
post #2673 of 2687 Old 03-07-2012, 12:25 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 36
HEY! 2020 MAYBE, but NOT 2022.

Tom Logan
Everytime I reply the thread ends
Need motivation? Get LOGANED

An as-yet un-named theater designed by Big-WarrenP-BritInVA
post #2674 of 2687 Old 03-07-2012, 12:35 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Awesome job on the bathroom. I re-did and expanded the MB in my old place and boy do I miss it. Your redo reminds me of it as far as color pallet. My current MB is similar to your old one contractor grade basically. That's is the next major project that I need to take on at my place, but don't tell the Mrs. that or she'll expect me to actually start it .

Good luck during this tough time, I hope and pray that things work out the best way possible for everyone.

post #2675 of 2687 Old 03-07-2012, 02:39 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 46
Wow,

That MB looks fantastic, well done. Top notch work buddy, thanks for the update. As for the martial front, I wish you the best during this trying and stressful time. I too hope and pray for you that all goes as well as it can. I have not ever been though such a thing, but have had a few good friends that have. It's tough to go through, just keep your chin up and moving forward. Remember it's all a process, just not a fun one.

Best of luck.

Regards,

RTROSE

Now a Certified Carpet Counselor and Plumbing Counselor (Self given titles - pay no attention).
Enjoying my "almost done" theater.
post #2676 of 2687 Old 03-07-2012, 06:23 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Great job as usual Michael, we needs to have another Nova beer meet. There is an Ashburn brewery again - same brewmaster from Dominion.

=====================================

index on 1st post

post #2677 of 2687 Old 03-08-2012, 03:59 AM
AVS Special Member

I've been saying that for a while...just nobody's been listening! Beer meet?

Follow my build here:
post #2678 of 2687 Old 03-08-2012, 05:37 AM
HOME THEATER CONTRACTOR

Did someone say Brownies? If enough of you guys put pressure on Damelon he might host a meet at the Bacon Race Theater.

JEFF PARKINSON

PROJECTS:
post #2679 of 2687 Old 03-08-2012, 06:23 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGmouthinDC View Post

Did someone say Brownies? If enough of you guys put pressure on Damelon he might host a meet at the Bacon Race Theater.

Now we're talking! Let's do it. Can't we just invite ourselves if we bring gifts?

Follow my build here:
post #2680 of 2687 Old 03-08-2012, 06:31 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
Liked: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by carboranadum View Post

Now we're talking! Let's do it. Can't we just invite ourselves if we bring gifts?

That would be hilarious. Everyone just show up on a Saturday night. "Dude, here's the cheese dip. Where's the theater?"

Dude, are you made of leprechauns? Cause that was awesome!

post #2681 of 2687 Old 03-08-2012, 06:54 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 13
OK Big PM his address to the NoVA crew and we can surprise him

=====================================

index on 1st post

post #2682 of 2687 Old 03-08-2012, 06:59 AM
HOME THEATER CONTRACTOR

My client confidentiality agreement prohibits such disclosure. You guys should send him a PM and tell him his application to join the local builders group has been approved and we need to do the rite of initiation at his house.

JEFF PARKINSON

PROJECTS:
post #2683 of 2687 Old 03-08-2012, 10:37 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_P_A View Post

That would be hilarious. Everyone just show up on a Saturday night. "Dude, here's the cheese dip. Where's the theater?"

Some of the NoVA Posse (c) (TM) (RM) know exactly where his theater is located! Cool Video Here

Follow my build here:
post #2684 of 2687 Old 12-10-2012, 05:45 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 46
Cathan,

You still around here? Hoping all is well with you and that you have emerged from your personal troubles a stronger individual.

Regards,

RTROSE

Now a Certified Carpet Counselor and Plumbing Counselor (Self given titles - pay no attention).
Enjoying my "almost done" theater.
post #2685 of 2687 Old 05-06-2013, 11:44 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Liked: 19
Hey. Never saw the followup posts. I'm still alive and doing well. Not yet fully divorced, but well along that path. I'm still loving my theater.

Michael

post #2686 of 2687 Old 05-06-2013, 02:14 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathan View Post

Hey. Never saw the followup posts. I'm still alive and doing well. Not yet fully divorced, but well along that path. I'm still loving my theater.

Cathan - glad you are still around. Hope you get the personal stuff settled soon.

Chris

"It hurts to admit when you make mistakes - but when they are big enough, the pain only lasts a second."
--Despair, Inc. "Regret"

post #2687 of 2687 Old 05-06-2013, 02:53 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Liked: 19
Thank man. And guys, don't worry about me. It's all good. Life just threw me a curve ball. Lot's of upside here once the final docs are sign in August. Until then I'll keep my nose clean and my hands to myself. cool.gif
Mfusick likes this.

Michael

Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page