Originally Posted by BIGmouthinDC
From their product sheet:
"Latex Base DRYLOK Masonry Waterproofer is a low odor, ready-mixed masonry waterproofing paint. Specially formulated to waterproof interior, exterior, above or below grade masonry walls. Ideal for use on cinder and concrete block, poured concrete walls, stucco, brick, retaining walls, basement walls, birdbaths and fishponds."
It's been on my poured concrete walls for 12 years without a problem.
EDIT: I'll just go with LATEX. LATEX BASE DRYLOK® MASONRY WATERPROOFER
Latex Base DRYLOK® Masonry Waterproofer is a low odor, water clean-up formula for waterproofing all interior, exterior, above or below grade masonry walls, cinder and concrete blocks, stucco, brick, retaining walls, basements, concrete swimming pools and foundation. No pre-mixing or pre-wetting necessary.
* A masonry waterproofer paint
* Ready mixed
* Low Odor
* Guaranteed to stop water even under pressure
* Withstands 10 pounds of hydrostatic pressure, greater than a wall of water 22 feet high
* Clean up with soap and water
* Applies easily with brush and/or roller
* Complies with all current VOC and/or VOS
* 10-year Warranty