Recently went through this. Mine is a 50", just over 100#. I hung mine outside, on the backside of the fireplace, as part of an outdoor kitchen/patio upgrade. my brick is very soft and I had trouble getting the Tapcons to bite. i ended up going thru the veneer brick into the denser fire brick with 3/8*8" lag bolts. also filled the drilled holes with liquid nails before torquing the bolts in. still not satisfied, I tried to add a couple of wedge anchors, again into the fire brick, but they pulled out. finally, located some 8" strike anchors and was successful in getting them to hold. i think it's rock-solid now.