Small Theater Build Threads - Page 12 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 17Likes
post #331 of 332 Unread 06-07-2016, 11:13 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Went and looked at a house yesterday and the only issue was a HT room. There is a den in the basement that is 12 x 16 and I was like -- "well I guess I can put a big TV on the wall and couches"..... this is from going from a house with a HT with two rows in it so I was kind of disappointed.

Well this thread has shown me that it can be done and look amazing. So thanks everyone! If we get the house I will be back and re-learn everything plus a bunch more and time to build one from scratch
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #332 of 332 Unread 06-07-2016, 07:05 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
Liked: 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhdiab View Post
Went and looked at a house yesterday and the only issue was a HT room. There is a den in the basement that is 12 x 16 and I was like -- "well I guess I can put a big TV on the wall and couches"..... this is from going from a house with a HT with two rows in it so I was kind of disappointed.

Well this thread has shown me that it can be done and look amazing. So thanks everyone! If we get the house I will be back and re-learn everything plus a bunch more and time to build one from scratch
If you don't need to cram more than 4 seats in there 12X16 is a great size. 2' deep AT screen wall, 10' viewing distance to a 10' wide screen leaving 4' behind you to allow the rear surrounds room to disperse. Excellent! Good luck with the purchase.
dlinsley likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Dedicated Theater Design & Construction