Forum Jump: 

post #181 of 343 Old 01-03-2012, 10:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustyf7 View Post

Does anyone have a comparison of the Toshiba 42TL515U versus the Vizio E3D320VX. I bought this Vizio E3D320VX a couple of weeks ago and its ok but I wouldn't say the 3D viewing is great. Watched some football and soccer on the Vizio on ESPN 3D and the quality wasn't that great. But I also understand that as far as sports go at this point they may just not look that good anyways. Or do you think my opinion would change seeing 3D on a Toshiba 42TL515U?

Thanks

Also would anyone know how the input lag is on these Toshibas as compared to the vizio I mentioned?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #182 of 343 Old 01-04-2012, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow101 View Post

How do you disable the WIFI?

Selecting "Wired" from the Network Setup will disable it and vis versa.

Question, what are everyone's thoughts on the LED design of the Screen? Everyone happy with it?
post #183 of 343 Old 01-04-2012, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastiffman View Post

Selecting "Wired" from the Network Setup will disable it and vis versa.

Question, what are everyone's thoughts on the LED design of the Screen? Everyone happy with it?

Yea I have it like but my TV still takes like 10 or more seconds to start, which I can live with, so oh well.
post #184 of 343 Old 01-04-2012, 07:00 PM

Quote:

Yea I have it like but my TV still takes like 10 or more seconds to start, which I can live with, so oh well.

Oh, gotcha... yeah mine takes a little bit to fire up but once it's on, I love it! I don't really mind that it takes about 15-20 seconds to turn on compeltely. It has enough to load so that's my justification for it I guess....
post #185 of 343 Old 01-04-2012, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjoejgde View Post

Mine does the same thing..EDIT:Could be an issue with PS3 slims HDMI chip..Does anyone have the fat PS3 to see if it's the same?

Long time Lurker here. I have the ps3 slim and dont have this issue. I did have to specify to the ps3 that my TV was a 47 inch and not a 46 like it auto detected. Wondering if that's your issue.

The only problem I have is I see visual blurriness on the bottom left hand side of the screen when in 3d mode. Like the image isn't being displayed correctly. Bought the TV back in October, so it could very well be an issue with my particular set.

Try the reset video settings on the ps3 and see if that helps the issue
post #186 of 343 Old 01-04-2012, 10:42 PM

Okay, what the hell. I decided to update the firmware over the network and now all my red text is fuzzy. It looks terrible. Anyone else encountered this problem? How do I downgrade my firmware?

In addition, ever since updating my graphics drivers, my 3d videos are all whack. Here's a few pictures of what happens. This fuzzy line travels up the screen (image 1) till it covers the screen (image 2) and then goes crazy and the screen is completely unwatchable (image 3) for 6-8 seconds. This happens every roughly 30 seconds.
LL
LL
LL
post #187 of 343 Old 01-05-2012, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrizk07 View Post

Long time Lurker here. I have the ps3 slim and dont have this issue. I did have to specify to the ps3 that my TV was a 47 inch and not a 46 like it auto detected. Wondering if that's your issue.

The only problem I have is I see visual blurriness on the bottom left hand side of the screen when in 3d mode. Like the image isn't being displayed correctly. Bought the TV back in October, so it could very well be an issue with my particular set.

Try the reset video settings on the ps3 and see if that helps the issue

Well being that the PS3 Needed the Firware upgrade for 3D playback. I would definetly say that it's a Firmware issue.

But Defintely would recommend manually changing the PS3 detected Screen size as you mentioned.

Also, I would try to see if the TV will allow you to swicth the screen size using the Screen Size button on the remote. Switch to full or Native. IIRC, native will give you the Complete Picture that Full doesn't being that Full cuts off a fraction of each side of the Screen...

Anyone having issues, report back if these have helped so that others will have a resolution.

@ jrizk07,

Can you try to recreate this issue to see IF your manually setting the screen size Indeed is the Fix?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkFuzzyBunny View Post

Okay, what the hell. I decided to update the firmware over the network and now all my red text is fuzzy. It looks terrible. Anyone else encountered this problem? How do I downgrade my firmware?

In addition, ever since updating my graphics drivers, my 3d videos are all whack. Here's a few pictures of what happens. This fuzzy line travels up the screen (image 1) till it covers the screen (image 2) and then goes crazy and the screen is completely unwatchable (image 3) for 6-8 seconds. This happens every roughly 30 seconds.

Ouch! That sucks!!! Sometimes Firmware can be corrupted as well.

I would try and manually download the Firmware to see if it will allow you to reinstall it. I would also try and revert back to you old Video Driver. If neither of those helps, I don't believe that Toshiba has enabled a Firmware Downgrade method. but if you call them and let them know your Results from the Firmware upgrade they may actually have a method or rolling the Firmware back or just setup a Tech Visit! call Tech Support for sure!

Technical Support: 1-800-457-7777
post #188 of 343 Old 01-05-2012, 11:05 AM

Quote:

Ouch! That sucks!!! Sometimes Firmware can be corrupted as well.

I would try and manually download the Firmware to see if it will allow you to reinstall it. I would also try and revert back to you old Video Driver. If neither of those helps, I don't believe that Toshiba has enabled a Firmware Downgrade method. but if you call them and let them know your Results from the Firmware upgrade they may actually have a method or rolling the Firmware back or just setup a Tech Visit! call Tech Support for sure!

Technical Support: 1-800-457-7777

If it's corrupted, there's no way to downgrade or re-update. It wont let me update via a usb stick from a manual download. Furthermore, tech support ensured me that you cannot downgrade firmware, at all.

The number is actually 800-631-3811 for televisions.

They said they will send someone out to replace my mainboard. Hopefully the mainboard wont have the newest firmware, as I'm pretty sure that updating my firmware did not damage the mainboard, as the issue happened immediately after updating.
post #189 of 343 Old 01-05-2012, 12:52 PM

Update: downgrading my graphics drivers does not fix the tearing issue. I really have no idea what's going on anymore.

Edit: Just to clarify, it's definitely an issue with nvidia and how it frame packs the information - when viewing a SBS video, if I pull it up in any media player and turn on manual SBS from the 3d menu it works fine and there is no tearing.
post #190 of 343 Old 01-05-2012, 02:13 PM

Quote:

Update: downgrading my graphics drivers does not fix the tearing issue. I really have no idea what's going on anymore.

Edit: Just to clarify, it's definitely an issue with nvidia and how it frame packs the information - when viewing a SBS video, if I pull it up in any media player and turn on manual SBS from the 3d menu it works fine and there is no tearing.

Gotcha... well maybe it's time to switch to ATI? LOL- JK

P.S. I think that the Mainboard swap should do the trick.... The Mainboard has the Firmware on it so that should be good.

By the Way, for everyone else to know and be aware of it... What version Firmware did you update to and from?

I had v2.1.0 I believe when I got the TV and I updated to v2.2.2 a fwe days ago... It was maninly for the Vudu 3D to be enabled... by the way the Vudu 3D works Great!
post #191 of 343 Old 01-05-2012, 02:39 PM

Quote:

Gotcha... well maybe it's time to switch to ATI? LOL- JK

P.S. I think that the Mainboard swap should do the trick.... The Mainboard has the Firmware on it so that should be good.

By the Way, for everyone else to know and be aware of it... What version Firmware did you update to and from?

I had v2.1.0 I believe when I got the TV and I updated to v2.2.2 a fwe days ago... It was maninly for the Vudu 3D to be enabled... by the way the Vudu 3D works Great!

Assuming the mainboard has the older firmware. If it's recently produced it might have the newer. Although I think 2.2.2 just came out so IDK.

Updated to 2.2.2. Did it over wireless connection using built in menu.
post #192 of 343 Old 01-05-2012, 02:58 PM

After trying about 6 different nvidia drivers I finally found one that works (fixes the tearing issue... the red text issue is still there as that has something to do with either corrupted firmware or mainboard just randomly fussing). Interestingly enough, this is a version before they implemented the 'nvidia 3d controller' drivers in addition to the 'nvidia 3d vision' drivers. In case anyone else encounters this same issue, I am using driver 266.58.
post #193 of 343 Old 01-05-2012, 07:31 PM

Quote:

After trying about 6 different nvidia drivers I finally found one that works (fixes the tearing issue... the red text issue is still there as that has something to do with either corrupted firmware or mainboard just randomly fussing). Interestingly enough, this is a version before they implemented the 'nvidia 3d controller' drivers in addition to the 'nvidia 3d vision' drivers. In case anyone else encounters this same issue, I am using driver 266.58.

AH nice! That's good to hear!
So now did you Just upadte the Firmware Again over the network to the 2.2.2? Or was that the firmware that caused the Red Text issue?
post #194 of 343 Old 01-05-2012, 08:58 PM

Quote:

AH nice! That's good to hear!
So now did you Just upadte the Firmware Again over the network to the 2.2.2? Or was that the firmware that caused the Red Text issue?

Firmware caused the red text. It wont let me update over network or USB. Hopefully new mainboard will fix. We shall see.
post #195 of 343 Old 01-05-2012, 11:50 PM

Quote:

Firmware caused the red text. It wont let me update over network or USB. Hopefully new mainboard will fix. We shall see.

Gotcha... I wonder why... I upgraded to 2.2.2 and was fine... Must have been a fluke... well good luck and keep us posted!
post #196 of 343 Old 01-07-2012, 02:35 PM

Okay,

A one or two fo you have asked for some Setting from someone that has had the chance to setup the TV and is somewhat experienced with the Settings... These may not be the settings for you but can at least give you a good base to start from as I matched these up, side by side to a samsung UN55D6000SF and tweaked them from there under both Day and Night as well as with 2d<3D on or Actual 3D. I'm more impressed with this Set than the Samsung!

These settings give a Fantastic Coloration without overbleed of colors as well as high contrast with Deep Blacks AND without killing Black Detail.

EDIT: I wanted to add that I sit between 6.5-9.5 feet from the TV...

Note: For Each Arrow, this leads into another level of Setting into the preceeding Arrow Numbers Setting Name.

P.S. I liek the Clear Scan 240 and Film Stabilization. This is your own Preference.

Starting in Settings:

PREFERENCES MENU
> Display Settings
>> Auto Aspect = OFF

> A/V Connection
>> HDMI Settings
>>> Instaport = ON (Creates a Fast Swicthing Mode between HDMI Inputs)
>>> RBG Range = ON (Enables 0-255 RBG Range of Colors)
>> Digital Audio = Auto
>> Energy Saving Settings
>>>Auto power Down = ON

PICTURE MENU
> Picture Mode = Standard
> Backlight = 60
> Contrast = 90
> Brightness = -2 to 4 (Edited from 7)
> Color = 14
> Tint = -1
> Sharpness = 14
> Theatre Lock = Off
> Advanced Picture Settings
>> Color master = OFF
>> Color Temp = 7
>> Auto Brightness = OFF
>> DynaLight = OFF (daytime) ON (Night... It will create better black levels IMO with lower ambient light. As other settings are for a bit higher Ambient light level [i.e. Day!])
>> Dynamic Contrast = 5
>> Static Gamma = -1 (Edited from 0)
>> Noise Reduction
>>> Mpeg = OFF
>>> DNR = LOW
>> Edge Enhancement = ON/ Level = 3
>> Clear Scan 240 = ON
>> Film Stabilization = Smooth
>> Expert Picture Settings
>>> White Balance
>>>> 2P White Balance = No Adjustments

There is an option to save at least the White Balance COlor Settings to every Input. I'm although, not sure if this saves the rest of the picture settings with it...

So that it's. I hope that your set looks as good as mine does with these Settings. Let me know what you think!

NOTE: I noticed that the left half of my screen for the first week was a bit lighter than the right side. Almost like it had a tad of yellowish tint and the right side had a more bluish tint. I basically only noticed this on completely black screen and sometimes at night with dark scenes. Now, After a total of 11 days and with these settings, the Screen seems to be balancing out with a more uniform Look to it.

I'm Very Happy with this set overall! Very nice Features and Setting Capabilities
post #197 of 343 Old 01-08-2012, 03:12 PM

I officially give up with finding a fix for the green line while playing 3D movies with the ps3. I have tried replacing HDMI cables, switching inputs, resetting the tv, and just about everything i read on this thread. Switching the screen size under the ps3 settings to 47 inches did not work as well.

Its also important to note that the green line does not appear while playing games in 3D. Only movies. Also, I find it interesting that if you stream a 3D movie off of VUDU, you dont get the pixel line either. It has to be a physical 3D disc.

If anyone finds a fix, let me know. Even though im almost certain by this point that its going to need a firmware update to be corrected.
post #198 of 343 Old 01-08-2012, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyfel View Post

I officially give up with finding a fix for the green line while playing 3D movies with the ps3. I have tried replacing HDMI cables, switching inputs, resetting the tv, and just about everything i read on this thread. Switching the screen size under the ps3 settings to 47 inches did not work as well.

Its also important to note that the green line does not appear while playing games in 3D. Only movies. Also, I find it interesting that if you stream a 3D movie off of VUDU, you dont get the pixel line either. It has to be a physical 3D disc.

If anyone finds a fix, let me know. Even though im almost certain by this point that its going to need a firmware update to be corrected.

No luck huh? So it's every 3D disk that you tried?

Defintely sounds like Firmware to me. Is there a Way to reflash the Firmware on your PS3?
post #199 of 343 Old 01-09-2012, 04:32 PM

Hello,

Sometimes when I turn on the PS3 first and then the TV, there's discoloration on the screen which flickers (I can still see the picture). Not sure if it's the firmware or something wrong with the TV. Anyone encounter the same issue?

Thanks.
post #200 of 343 Old 01-09-2012, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc666 View Post

Hello,

Sometimes when I turn on the PS3 first and then the TV, there's discoloration on the screen which flickers (I can still see the picture). Not sure if it's the firmware or something wrong with the TV. Anyone encounter the same issue?

Thanks.

I don't get this...try updating the firmware although, I still haven't updated mine.
post #201 of 343 Old 01-09-2012, 08:35 PM

Quote:

Hello,

Thanks.

This tv has so many issues
post #202 of 343 Old 01-09-2012, 08:51 PM

Quote:

Hello,

Thanks.

That sounds like a Video Driver within the Firmware of the PS3 to me... This sort of thing was happening to me with this TV and the one before and it was the Video driver I had installed on my HTPC both times.

Quote:

I don't get this...try updating the firmware although, I still haven't updated mine.

May as well try it. I would make sure that it's downgradeable if you are to worried about it.

Quote:

I'm not having many issues at all adn I have mine connected to my HTPC and my Xbox 360 as well as my network. I don't have any flashlighting and minimal clouding and that's fading as well. Picture is fantastic as well as the 3D! I LOVE this Thing!

What type of issues are you having? This is the whole point of this thread and forum. Let's talk it out and brainstorm to try and find a resolution. !?

I had a Samsung UN55D6000SF right before this Toshiba for about a month and I'm much happier with this Tshiba than I was with the Samsung. I didn't do enough reserch before getting the Samsung TV D6000 series like I should have. After experiencing my issues and visiting this forum and discovering that everyone else was experiencing my issues as well it was "Return" Time for the Sammy. Every Manufacturur will have some issues with some Products but it seem that about 90% of Samsung "D Series" purchasers were experiencing all of the Same issues accross the board. Many buyers are exchanging their TV's out with Replacements of the same model 2-3 times before getting a Panel that has a little less of the same issues and just settling on the fact that the TV's issues are what they are...

A lot of them say that all LED's will have Flashlighting!? That is Completely Wrong!!!! My Toshiba doens't have any. There is very, very mild lightening of the edge of the screen in some places and I can only BARELY notice it if the lights are ALL Off and it's a completely Black Screen... And that is such a Rare occassion as it's recommended by experts and optometrists to have low lighting while watching TV at night being that it lessens the Eye Strain...
post #203 of 343 Old 01-09-2012, 10:32 PM

[quote=Mastiffman;21468141]That sounds like a Video Driver within the Firmware of the PS3 to me... This sort of thing was happening to me with this TV and the one before and it was the Video driver I had installed on my HTPC both times.

Thanks Mastiffman for your reply.

Is it always the same color for you (mine is purple/green)?

Also, I noticed every time when this occur, the ps3 xmb is display across the screen horizontally in the middle (like a small 16:9 image). Then it goes black for a second before showing the full screen with the color problem.

To fix it, I need to reboot both the console and the tv. This never happen with my previous Samsung LCD.

I just hope it's the delay start-up of the tv that's causing the problem with the signal. Other than that everything seems to work fine.
post #204 of 343 Old 01-09-2012, 11:11 PM

[quote=cyc666;21468438]
Quote:

That sounds like a Video Driver within the Firmware of the PS3 to me... This sort of thing was happening to me with this TV and the one before and it was the Video driver I had installed on my HTPC both times.

Also, I noticed every time when this occur, the ps3 xmb is display across the screen horizontally in the middle (like a small 16:9 image). Then it goes black for a second before showing the full screen with the color problem.

To fix it, I need to reboot both the console and the tv. This never happen with my previous Samsung LCD.

I just hope it's the delay start-up of the tv that's causing the problem with the signal. Other than that everything seems to work fine.

I am having the same problem as well with my 47tl515u. I have to reboot the console and tv as well when this happens. VERY ANNOYING
post #205 of 343 Old 01-09-2012, 11:21 PM

Quote:

I agree with you %100 Bigjoe. I bought the tv months ago over the summer when it was first released. There has been PLENTY of time to send out firmware updates to correct these problems. Im amazed not more people are discussing the issues. I swapped out my tv TWICE, and even recently took my ps3 to frys, where i bought it, to test out my ps3 there also. SAME PROBLEMS. Either im the unluckiest man on earth, or like BIGJOE said, this tv is buggy as hell!

1) Green line while playing 3D movies using the PS3
2) Random discoloration of the screen when switching inputs, just as cyc666 was talking about. Hard to explain but youll know it when you see it.
3) Screen randomly flickers when switching inputs or channels on my cable box. Not all the time, but enough to be bothersome.

All in all, very dissapointed in this purchase. Its a shame too, because the picture is beautiful, and i absolutely love the look of the polished bezel. The bezel alone is what sold me on this set, over the LG, which i had planned on getting.

Now im badly regretting my decision, unless some firmware updates come out soon, which im highly doubting.
post #206 of 343 Old 01-09-2012, 11:59 PM

Quote:

I agree with you %100 Bigjoe. I bought the tv months ago over the summer when it was first released. There has been PLENTY of time to send out firmware updates to correct these problems. Im amazed not more people are discussing the issues. I swapped out my tv TWICE, and even recently took my ps3 to frys, where i bought it, to test out my ps3 there also. SAME PROBLEMS. Either im the unluckiest man on earth, or like BIGJOE said, this tv is buggy as hell!

1) Green line while playing 3D movies using the PS3
2) Random discoloration of the screen when switching inputs, just as cyc666 was talking about. Hard to explain but youll know it when you see it.
3) Screen randomly flickers when switching inputs or channels on my cable box. Not all the time, but enough to be bothersome.

All in all, very dissapointed in this purchase. Its a shame too, because the picture is beautiful, and i absolutely love the look of the polished bezel. The bezel alone is what sold me on this set, over the LG, which i had planned on getting.

Now im badly regretting my decision, unless some firmware updates come out soon, which im highly doubting.

Sorry to hear you've the same issue Shaggyfel.
Are you able to return this to the store where you bought it?

It's not just switching input. I only have my PS3 connected, and it would randomly occur when I turn on the console first before the tv. I even try different hdmi ports which doesn't help.

I plan to give toshiba call later this week. Hopefully they've an explanation/solution for this.
post #207 of 343 Old 01-10-2012, 12:15 AM

Quote:

It's not just switching input. I only have my PS3 connected, and it would randomly occur when I turn on the console first before the tv. I even try different hdmi ports which doesn't help.

I plan to give toshiba call later this week. Hopefully they've an explanation/solution for this.

I bought the extended two year in store warranty while purchasing this tv. So yes, i might be able to swap the tv out or get store credit if possible. Ive just prolonged doing so, in hope that a firmware would correct the issues that im having.

And yes you are correct, the issue that your having can happen without switching inputs. I know so because i unhooked everything out of my receiver, and hooked my ps3 into one input directly, and had all the same issues as I stated above.

Please let me know what you find out if you call TOSHIBA. I have been meaning to do so myself, but have been so busy with work, i havent felt like jacking with them. 9 out of 10 times you get a jack azz on the phone who has no idea what your talking about and no way to help you.

What about you, can you still return the t.v? Did you buy an extended warranty? Me personally, im demanding a refund or store credit if my issues arent resolved within a month or so. $1000 dollars is way to much for this guy to spend on a tv, only to have issues and be unhappy.
post #208 of 343 Old 01-10-2012, 07:45 AM

[quote=cyc666;21468438]
Quote:

[quote=shaggyfel;21468519]
Quote:

I am having the same problem as well with my 47tl515u. I have to reboot the console and tv as well when this happens. VERY ANNOYING

Quote:

I have to clear something up. My TV doesn't discolor at all when switching inputs. I have "Instaport" turned on, do you guys? I am only experiencing the Small compressed picture, at times, when switching to my HTPC. I Do Not Have the discolored Screen ever.

Both #1 and #2 of your issues, Seems to be the PS3 and #3 may be a Firmware issue on your TV OR the Cable Box settings. This TV just came out mothns ago and will most likely get new Firmware sooner than later. Call Toshiba and report the issue to them about the PS3 But [also] call Sony about the PS3. There may be others experiencing this on other TV [not] from Toshiba.

Also, I only noticed the COmpressed TV screen AFTER Updating my VIdeo Driver on my HTPC. My Xbox doesn't have an issue at all with this.

This is why I feel that it's a Video Driver issue [with the PS3]. Not with the TV...

Quote:

I bought the extended two year in store warranty while purchasing this tv. So yes, i might be able to swap the tv out or get store credit if possible. Ive just prolonged doing so, in hope that a firmware would correct the issues that im having.

And yes you are correct, the issue that your having can happen without switching inputs. I know so because i unhooked everything out of my receiver, and hooked my ps3 into one input directly, and had all the same issues as I stated above.

Please let me know what you find out if you call TOSHIBA. I have been meaning to do so myself, but have been so busy with work, i havent felt like jacking with them. 9 out of 10 times you get a jack azz on the phone who has no idea what your talking about and no way to help you.

What about you, can you still return the t.v? Did you buy an extended warranty? Me personally, im demanding a refund or store credit if my issues arent resolved within a month or so. $1000 dollars is way to much for this guy to spend on a tv, only to have issues and be unhappy.

Try disconnecting Only the PS3 and leave everything else connected and see if you still have the same issue.

Also try changing your "Instaport" setting.
post #209 of 343 Old 01-10-2012, 08:42 AM

Quote:

I'd contact toshiba this morning, didn't help. The CSR ask the usual question if my firmware is up to date (which is the latest one 2.2.2), did I try other mode or hdmi port, etc.

I've to get another cable to test it out and to call back if the same problem occurs.

Toshiba doesn't even have an email option when I ask. I was hoping to forward this thread and bring it to their attention so they can release a new firmware.

I purchased this tv online at newegg last month when they it on sale for $699 (no tax and free shipping). They've a restocking fee and it'll be a hassle to return it. I should have test it out thoroughly when I first got, but didn't have the time. This is my fault.
post #210 of 343 Old 01-10-2012, 08:59 AM

Quote:

I'd contact toshiba this morning, didn't help. The CSR ask the usual question if my firmware is up to date (which is the latest one 2.2.2), did I try other mode or hdmi port, etc.

I've to get another cable to test it out and to call back if the same problem occurs.

Toshiba doesn't even have an email option when I ask. I was hoping to forward this thread and bring it to their attention so they can release a new firmware.

I purchased this tv online at newegg last month when they it on sale for $699 (no tax and free shipping). They've a restocking fee and it'll be a hassle to return it. I should have test it out thoroughly when I first got, but didn't have the time. This is my fault.

Just foud this on the Toshiba website as far as the "HDMI Handshake" goes. teh Handshake is the proper recognistion of the device to another on a given port, IIRC.

here is the refernce link as well. It's the top link in the topic section.
"The DVI/HDMI output"

http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/t...Family=2838041

Quote:
To ensure the HDMI or DVI device is reset and properly "handshakes" with your TV, try using the following procedure to ensure proper connectivity:

•When turning on your electronic components, turn on the TV first, and then the HDMI or DVI device.
•When turning off your electronic components turn off the HDMI or DVI device first and then the TV.

I always turn my TV on First and never have this issue. Liek I said, the issue with the Compressed screen for litteraly a second is because of the Driver that was installed on my HTPC. Not the TV.

Quote:

You are Right the picture is Gorgeous on this Set!!! There are only a few issues with this TV, Especially compared to the LG.

If you go over to the LG thread, there are WAY more buyers Chimming in with Way more Issues! I"m thankful that we don't have all of the issues that they have with the LG's....

Also, For anyone that needs to Reference the Owners Manual..... Here is the Link in web PDF. You need Adobe reader Installed which can be downloaded from the second link.

xxTL515 Series Owners Manual Click on the "User's Guide" tab.

Adobe Reader Download Don't forget to uncheck the "Install Google Toolbar" if you Don't want that as well...
Reply 3D Displays

Tags
Toshiba , 3d Hdtv

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page