I've only played with it for a few minutes but I have to say that I'm blown away. I picture quality is very good. I initially hooked it up to my Macbook Pro (2011) and desktop was crystal clear. It went to 720p by default and even after switching it to 1080p all the text and icons where legible, surprisingly.
- Without the light blockers installed you definitely loose some of the immersiveness. (they come with it, but are detachable)
- So far the 3D is nice, but like others have said, not a ton of "pop". I've yet to play with ANY of the settings other than turn 3D SBS mode on.
- The screen seems more like the 150" reference than the 750" reference, to me. But I need more time with it to be sure. It still feels very big.
- If you really try, you can probably make out some pixel structure, but it is by NO mean distracting or even noticeable, unless you are trying to find it.
- The quality of the image is amazing. You feel like you are looking at a really high end display.
I'm actually at work so I'll post more info tonight. I've got Uncharted 3, the new Batman game, and a couple 3D movies waiting on me.
Can't wait to hear from the rest of you!