LG 47LW5300, 55LW5300, 42LW5300 passive 3D thread - Page 7 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #181 of 182 Old 04-27-2013, 06:17 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
active or passive doesn't have separate content, a 3D blu copy of polar express will play on either type of system. if you have a 3D tv, 3D blu ray player, any 3D blu will play regardless of active or passive
Sponsored Links
post #182 of 182 Old 06-14-2015, 05:20 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hello someone !!!!!!

I have a LG 55LW5300-UC-AUSYLUR 55" 3D LED LCD TV

I have been looking for days online for some advice, news, video, etc. I have looked high and low and nothing about my problem.

My tv will not power up. I press the power button on the tv and it turns blue for 3-4 seconds while it fades out to nothing. I hear the switch on the power board click and click off but that is it. no screen, no lg symbol with the time. nothing.

I ordered a replacement power board from shop jimmy thinking that they would have what I needed, but after installing the replacement that I thought was my answer, it was not.

I noticed that when they ship there items out that the little tag states everything BUT that the part had been tested before shipping the power board out. WOW !!!!

#1 I have visually inspected the original board for visual defects. I do not see any capasitors that are swollen or blown. I checked the fuses on the board. I let it sit unplugged for a long time and tried it after that. It is real funny how you can go to bed and the very next day the tv does not come on. very depressing considering I have a lcd tv that is over 10 years old and it gets used almost every day and it still works.

#2 I have searched for a schematic for the power board and I cannot find one. I see numerous other schematics for other lg tv but not mine.

#3 I would love if someone could point me in the right direction. I would like to put this tv back in the being used column. I know that it is repairable.

#4 Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for reading this if you do. I am lost as of now. but still searching for the answers.

Specs are :

T-CONN IS A 6870C-0369B_ver0.1

MAIN BOARD IS A EAX64290501 (0)
Sponsored Links
Reply 3D Displays