post #91 of 93 Old 03-12-2012, 05:02 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEP View Post

"Some" of you not "Rest" of you. When you say "rest" you include everyone other than the one person you are responding to and you are not qualified to speak for everyone.

I was speaking for the people on the passive side of the debate. I certainly would never think of speaking for you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 93 Old 01-31-2013, 10:15 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I think the LG is awesome for 3D and not so good for 2D. I like the others for 2D.

Technology moves quickly though. Look at TV history. What was unheard of yesterday is happening today. You can expect that to continue.

3D TV is in it's infancy. A relatively new concept for consumers.

Some day there may be a 3D display that doesn't require glasses. The pixel size would have to be super small (a few microns). Possible but unrealistic by today's standard.

"Is 3D TV all that necessary?" This is like asking whether or not sushi taste good. It's not for everyone but if you like it, enjoy life!

In the not so distant future, I imagine, good quality 3D will be a standard feature on the cheap models.
post #93 of 93 Old 02-04-2013, 12:06 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertoa1a View Post

I think the LG is awesome for 3D and not so good for 2D. I like the others for 2D.

Technology moves quickly though. Look at TV history. What was unheard of yesterday is happening today. You can expect that to continue.

3D TV is in it's infancy. A relatively new concept for consumers.

Some day there may be a 3D display that doesn't require glasses. The pixel size would have to be super small (a few microns). Possible but unrealistic by today's standard.

"Is 3D TV all that necessary?" This is like asking whether or not sushi taste good. It's not for everyone but if you like it, enjoy life!

In the not so distant future, I imagine, good quality 3D will be a standard feature on the cheap models.

Glasses free 3d has been around for a while and at CES this year they demoed what is reported as a very promsing glasses free 3d..

Monster Gold Plated Optical Cables: http://monstercable.com/productPage.asp?pin=1263

Awesome user review: "Unreal quality. Sounded like I upgraded my speakers." :D
Reply 3D Displays

Tags
Lg Dm2350 23 Class Cinema 3d Monitor Tv
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page