LG PASSIVE LM6200 dedicated thread... - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2012, 06:27 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
ShowMeADeal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Time for a dedicated thread. I ordered 65LM6200 few days back and waiting for delivery. Will post pictures when i get mine.

Edit: Fixed the title.
Edit: 4/8/2012 - 65LM6200 vs. 65LW6500 comparison added

Model : 65LM6200 vs. 65LW6500
Model Year: 2012 vs. 2011
Dynamic Contrast Ratio(DCR) : 6M vs. 9M
Image Contrast Ratio (ICR): ?? vs. 40K (According to Amazon;need data for 6200)
Local Dimming: Yes (confirmed by hibeta) vs. Yes
Gloss/Matte : Gloss vs. Gloss
Price(best as of today): 2800 vs. 2300
THX Mode: No vs. Yes
MCI (what is MCI anyway??): Low vs. High (according to sje3156)
Sound Mode: 7 mode vs. 5 Mode
Vesa(mount):400x400 vs. 600x400
3D Glasses Included: 6 vs. 4
Dimension(without stand): 60.6"x36.4"x1.5" vs. 61.2"x37"x1.7"
Weight (lbs without stand): 89.5 vs. 92.6
Wifi: Built-in vs. Adapter Included
Aspect Ratio: 6 Modes(extra Zoom) vs. 5 Modes
USB: 3 vs. 2
AV & Component : 1 each vs. 2 each
Remote: 3 mode Magic only (2nd genration) vs. Magic(1st gen) + Standard
Backlit: Edge LED vs. ?? (need data for 6500)
3D Dual Play capable: Yes vs. ??
Power Consumption max: 270W s 240W
Skype Ready: Yes vs. No
Web Browser: Full vs. limited ( to be confirmed)
ShowMeADeal is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-31-2012, 07:28 PM
Member
 
ssgmun5000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 99
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Posting my reply from the other thread since now that we have an official thread.

Quote:


I know Fry's had the 65" for $2897. Did you get a lower price than that? Oh please post impressions of this TV, I am either getting this or a 70" Sharp. Those low Sharp prices are starting to tempt me.

ssgmun5000 is offline  
Old 03-31-2012, 07:47 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
ShowMeADeal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Yes, mine came at 2799 and i beleive it is still available.
ShowMeADeal is offline  
Old 04-03-2012, 05:42 PM
Senior Member
 
hibeta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 312
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Picked mine up this past weekend...65". After lots of learning what the varied settings and adjustments do I've been able to set it up with a very good picture....from approx. 10 ft head on. However, picture degrades very rapidly from any off angle viewing. Might be better suited for seating area with greater distance. 3d effect is excellent....comes with some 'apps' demonstrating 3d and they are superb. Black levels very good from head on.
hibeta is offline  
Old 04-04-2012, 04:29 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
ShowMeADeal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by hibeta View Post

Picked mine up this past weekend...65". After lots of learning what the varied settings and adjustments do I've been able to set it up with a very good picture....from approx. 10 ft head on. However, picture degrades very rapidly from any off angle viewing. Might be better suited for seating area with greater distance. 3d effect is excellent....comes with some 'apps' demonstrating 3d and they are superb. Black levels very good from head on.

Great, i can't wait for mine. How is the glare on this tv ? Do you know if there is THX mode?
ShowMeADeal is offline  
Old 04-04-2012, 06:38 AM
Advanced Member
 
sid369's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Delaware
Posts: 648
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I am researching for my next 55" 3D tv and decided on the LG but I am confused with the models numbers and features and years.

Can someone tell me what difference each 3D models have and which models are they from what year.

I just know of LW5600 from 2011
sid369 is offline  
Old 04-04-2012, 04:04 PM
Senior Member
 
hibeta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 312
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowMeADeal View Post

Great, i can't wait for mine. How is the glare on this tv ? Do you know if there is THX mode?

It does have a glassy screen so does show reflections. Fortunately it's in a room that is well controlled for lighting so it is not a problem for me. As to THX, I was looking for a mode but so far have not found it, if it exists.
hibeta is offline  
Old 04-04-2012, 05:09 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
ShowMeADeal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sid369 View Post

I am researching for my next 55" 3D tv and decided on the LG but I am confused with the models numbers and features and years.

Can someone tell me what difference each 3D models have and which models are they from what year.

I just know of LW5600 from 2011

Here is all the 2012 models which have a 55 inch tv...

Series
LM9600
LM8600
LM7600
LM6700
G2
LM6200
LS5700
LS4600

Amazon has a good side by side comparison of all 2012 LG models - search for 55lm6200 and scroll down all the way to see it.
ShowMeADeal is offline  
Old 04-04-2012, 05:16 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
ShowMeADeal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by hibeta View Post

It does have a glassy screen so does show reflections. Fortunately it's in a room that is well controlled for lighting so it is not a problem for me. As to THX, I was looking for a mode but so far have not found it, if it exists.

Thanks. Mine is a well lit room and i am not sure how much it is going to bother me. I am upgrading from 2005 panasonic plasma and not sure what to expect. Oh well, my tv is in transit and will know in a week time.

Can you please post your settings /adjustments?
ShowMeADeal is offline  
Old 04-04-2012, 05:16 PM
Senior Member
 
wonka702's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 282
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by hibeta View Post


It does have a glassy screen so does show reflections. Fortunately it's in a room that is well controlled for lighting so it is not a problem for me. As to THX, I was looking for a mode but so far have not found it, if it exists.

Lol THX is not a mode, it is a rating system and a marketing tool for tools with more money then brains. It has to do with how you set up your equipment. Notice most theatres gave up on THX along time ago because you had to pay a 1200 a yr fee per screen and they would come out and make sure your sound system was set up to reflect properly for Dolby Digital surround sound.

So basically any THX branded home equipment has been tested by Lucas THX division and yes it usually has to be a good quality product but im sure it has way more to do with the licensing fee to use the THX logo then anything else.
wonka702 is offline  
Old 04-04-2012, 05:18 PM
Senior Member
 
hibeta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 312
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonka702 View Post

Lol THX is not a mode, it is a rating system and a marketing tool for tools with more money then brains. It has to do with how you set up your equipment. Notice most theatres gave up on THX along time ago because you had to pay a 1200 a yr fee and they would come out and make sure your sound system was set up to reflect properly for Dolby Digital surround sound.

Your point is well taken. However, there were/are, in fact, tv's that have a thx "mode"....marketing hype aside. I just don't yet know if this is one of them.
hibeta is offline  
Old 04-04-2012, 05:21 PM
Senior Member
 
wonka702's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 282
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by hibeta View Post


Your point is well taken. However, there were/are, in fact, tv's that have a thx "mode"....marketing hype aside. I just don't yet know if this is one of them.

I believe the mode your speaking of is the diagram that shows you how to set up your speakers and allows testing to ensure your sound system is set up correctly, also note that I did edit my original post. However your choice in LG already shows you know quality.
wonka702 is offline  
Old 04-04-2012, 11:31 PM
Senior Member
 
wonka702's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 282
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by hibeta View Post


Ok. Curiosity got the best of me. From the THX website:

THX Certified Displays: (left to right) LG LE9500 LED LCD, Panasonic TCP65VT25 Plasma

In the studio, every shadow, color and detail is carefully adjusted to deliver the right mood and impact. Only THX Certified plasmas, LCDs and projectors, featuring THX Movie Mode, let you recreate this experience at home with the push of a button.

Lol like I said, nothing more than a marketing tool.
wonka702 is offline  
Old 04-05-2012, 11:09 AM
Advanced Member
 
sid369's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Delaware
Posts: 648
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowMeADeal View Post

Here is all the 2012 models which have a 55 inch tv...

Series
LM9600
LM8600
LM7600
LM6700
G2
LM6200
LS5700
LS4600

Amazon has a good side by side comparison of all 2012 LG models - search for 55lm6200 and scroll down all the way to see it.


Looks like the 55LM6200 has all that I need. Is that amazon price the best price out there for this model.

The other contender would be last years model 55LW5600.
sid369 is offline  
Old 04-05-2012, 12:31 PM
Senior Member
 
wonka702's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 282
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by sid369 View Post


Looks like the 55LM6200 has all that I need. Is that amazon price the best price out there for this model.

The other contender would be last years model 55LW5600.

Seen the 5600 in action, beautiful set. Let us know what model you decide on.
wonka702 is offline  
Old 04-05-2012, 03:15 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
ShowMeADeal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sid369 View Post


Looks like the 55LM6200 has all that I need. Is that amazon price the best price out there for this model.

The other contender would be last years model 55LW5600.

No, you can do better. Try Paulstv for ~20% cheaper + extra 3d glasses bundle. The advantage with Amazon is their return policy and CS.
ShowMeADeal is offline  
Old 04-06-2012, 06:48 AM
Advanced Member
 
sid369's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Delaware
Posts: 648
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I don't see how amazon is pricier. From looking at both sites, amazon is cheaper for the 55LM6200.
sid369 is offline  
Old 04-06-2012, 09:35 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
ShowMeADeal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
You added to cart ?? You need to login and add to card to see the price
ShowMeADeal is offline  
Old 04-06-2012, 11:54 AM
Member
 
sje3156's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 82
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonka702 View Post

I believe the mode your speaking of is the diagram that shows you how to set up your speakers and allows testing to ensure your sound system is set up correctly, also note that I did edit my original post. However your choice in LG already shows you know quality.

I own a 55lw6500 and there is a THX mode, its differant settings u can switch between for bright room, dark room and some other settings. You need a harmony remote to access the service mode settings. If you have a android device then there is an app for LG to access the service settings menu for THX mode. So to answer your question and to correct the guy that lol you on a very legit question there is a THX model not sure about the lm6200 but as for the lw5600 and the lw6500 it does.
sje3156 is offline  
Old 04-06-2012, 12:15 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
ShowMeADeal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sje3156 View Post

I own a 55lw6500 and there is a THX mode, its differant settings u can switch between for bright room, dark room and some other settings. You need a harmony remote to access the service mode settings. If you have a android device then there is an app for LG to access the service settings menu for THX mode. So to answer your question and to correct the guy that lol you on a very legit question there is a THX model not sure about the lm6200 but as for the lw5600 and the lw6500 it does.

Thank you. Folks like you make this forum richer.
ShowMeADeal is offline  
Old 04-06-2012, 03:30 PM
Member
 
mozilla314's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 67
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Don't worry about it. The THX modes don't look very good. Too dim and dark for me. They could be used as good starting places to do your own adjustments, but as is, I couldn't live with it.
mozilla314 is offline  
Old 04-07-2012, 09:17 AM
Member
 
sje3156's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 82
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by hibeta View Post

Oh, I completely agree. Just posted that because someone earlier had expressed an interest in knowing. Time to move on from that issue.

Hummmmm funny cause I'm looking at my THX mode right now on mine. You cannot access this unless you have a service remote, the service menu is for techs only and isn't ment for the consumer to mess with, it can void the warranty. Idk what wrong with your TV but with a SERVICE REMOTE u CAN enter it. True the thx settings aren't all that great they are to dark for my taste as well but they are there.
sje3156 is offline  
Old 04-07-2012, 11:38 AM
Member
 
sje3156's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 82
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Yes you are correct. But the whole reason I kept posting about this is because you laughed at a guy that asked a legit question and answered it like there was no such thing as thx mode and it was something used ONLY to rate things. The guy asked a good question and for you to laugh at him like he was stupid for not knowing shows who you are. I wanted to show that you had no idea either because it isn't just a rating it is in fact a setting with in the TV the lw6500. Maybe not in the lm6200 ( sorry u got the lm6200 but that's no need to get angry cause it doesn't have the mode) but it is a setting not just a rating system. And the reason its not made to be accessed by the consumer is because it is to be used for calibration by a certified tech so if u are not a certified tech and go into it and mess up ur TV then it will void ur warranty it gives u the ability to a alot of things that could brick ur TV. Case and point.....we can move on in the thread. LG IS THE BEST :-)
sje3156 is offline  
Old 04-07-2012, 11:50 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
ShowMeADeal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
sje3156: You got the wrong guy, hibeta is not the one Lol'g rather he was the nice guy on the other end. Lets stop this already and move on.
ShowMeADeal is offline  
Old 04-07-2012, 11:54 AM
Member
 
sje3156's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 82
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I just see it to many times, a person comes onto a thread has a simple legit question and gets laughed at. It makes people not want to come back and ask a ques afraid that it will be laughed at afraid it will be a stupid ques. A simple no with explanation to the guy would have been fine minus the lol
sje3156 is offline  
Old 04-07-2012, 11:57 AM
Member
 
sje3156's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 82
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I gotcha I just get so frustrated with that crap. I am a member on alot of boards and I see it and it drives me crazy. Sorry bro i got so wrapped up in it I forgot who was who. Truths :-)
sje3156 is offline  
Old 04-07-2012, 12:13 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
ShowMeADeal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sje3156 View Post

I gotcha I just get so frustrated with that crap. I am a member on alot of boards and I see it and it drives me crazy. Sorry bro i got so wrapped up in it I forgot who was who. Truths :-)

Now that you have cool down... let me ask why you thought it was a bad idea(not your exact words) to buy LM6200 compared to 65LW6500 that you own ?

From what I read 65LM6200 is the 2012 equivalent of 65LW6500, isn't ?
ShowMeADeal is offline  
Old 04-07-2012, 04:32 PM
Member
 
sje3156's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 82
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I do not have the 65 I have the 55lw6500 the 65 is only 120hz idk why they put the 65" in the 6500 class the 6500 class is 240hz. But i have been doing alot of reading to find out what i wanted to do. I have been thinking about trading this one in for the 6200. Aside from the contrast ratio being 9,000,000;1 on the 6500 vs 6,000,000;1 on the 6200 but i did read a very long article about contrast ratio and sometimes higher contrast ratio doesnt always mean better pq. Also found this "The 6200 will not be equivalent to the 6500. The 6500 has an higher MCI than the 7600 and the MCI of the 7600 is double the MCI of the 6700 and 6200" and this "so far no one has been able to make adjustments in the service menu like the LW6500's. Also of note is the fact that the LM6200 does not support local dimming and people have not been able to disable or adjust Trumotion out of the box. These are some things that I have found I have read alot more but I really don't feel like looking it all up I knew right where this info was, anyways based on what all I read I decided to keep the 6500. I did own the 65lw6500 but I was not happy with the pq compared to the 55lw6500. I have been trying out alot of TVs lately. My wife is about to lose her mind. I first got the 55lw5600 then got the vizio M3D650SV didn't like it so returned it and got the 65lw6500 and again the pq Just wasn't as good as the 55" 5600 so i took it back and got the LG again but upgraded to the lw6500. I was really thinking about returning it and getting the lm6200 but after much much reading I am just gonna keep it. It seems like LG put alot into this one that they aren't putting into the new ones plus the 55lw6500 is impossible to find now. It was hard going back to a 55" screen after having a 65" in here but the picture is just flawless on the 55", once it is properly balanced. Its like they put the same everything in the 65lw6500 as the 55lw6500 except with a lower refresh rate and just stretched it to fit a 65" screen.
sje3156 is offline  
Old 04-07-2012, 09:48 PM
Member
 
rd7723's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 122
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sje3156 View Post

I do not have the 65 I have the 55lw6500 the 65 is only 120hz idk why they put the 65" in the 6500 class the 6500 class is 240hz. But i have been doing alot of reading to find out what i wanted to do. I have been thinking about trading this one in for the 6200. Aside from the contrast ratio being 9,000,000;1 on the 6500 vs 6,000,000;1 on the 6200 but i did read a very long article about contrast ratio and sometimes higher contrast ratio doesnt always mean better pq. Also found this "The 6200 will not be equivalent to the 6500. The 6500 has an higher MCI than the 7600 and the MCI of the 7600 is double the MCI of the 6700 and 6200" and this "so far no one has been able to make adjustments in the service menu like the LW6500's. Also of note is the fact that the LM6200 does not support local dimming and people have not been able to disable or adjust Trumotion out of the box. These are some things that I have found I have read alot more but I really don't feel like looking it all up I knew right where this info was, anyways based on what all I read I decided to keep the 6500. I did own the 65lw6500 but I was not happy with the pq compared to the 55lw6500. I have been trying out alot of TVs lately. My wife is about to lose her mind. I first got the 55lw5600 then got the vizio M3D650SV didn't like it so returned it and got the 65lw6500 and again the pq Just wasn't as good as the 55" 5600 so i took it back and got the LG again but upgraded to the lw6500. I was really thinking about returning it and getting the lm6200 but after much much reading I am just gonna keep it. It seems like LG put alot into this one that they aren't putting into the new ones plus the 55lw6500 is impossible to find now. It was hard going back to a 55" screen after having a 65" in here but the picture is just flawless on the 55", once it is properly balanced. Its like they put the same everything in the 65lw6500 as the 55lw6500 except with a lower refresh rate and just stretched it to fit a 65" screen.

I am thinking of getting the 65lw6500 . I currently have the m3d650sv too but i might return it. In your opinion how much better is the pic quality on the lg vs the vizio? Thanks for any reply.
rd7723 is offline  
Old 04-08-2012, 08:21 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
ShowMeADeal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thanks. Let me try a side by side compare of 65LM6200 vs. 65LW6500

Model : 65LM6200 vs. 65LW6500
Model Year: 2012 vs. 2011
Dynamic Contrast Ratio(DCR) : 6M vs. 9M
Image Contrast Ratio (ICR): ?? vs. 40K (According to Amazon;need data for 6200)
Local Dimming: Yes (confirmed by hibeta) vs. Yes
Gloss/Matte : Gloss vs. Gloss
Price(best as of today): 2800 vs. 2300
THX Mode: No vs. Yes
MCI (what is MCI anyway??): Low vs. High (according to sje3156)
Sound Mode: 7 mode vs. 5 Mode
Vesa(mount):400x400 vs. 600x400
3D Glasses Included: 6 vs. 4
Dimension(without stand): 60.6"x36.4"x1.5" vs. 61.2"x37"x1.7"
Weight (lbs without stand): 89.5 vs. 92.6
Wifi: Built-in vs. Adapter Included
Aspect Ratio: 6 Modes vs. 5 Modes
USB: 3 vs. 2
AV & Component : 1 each vs. 2 each
Remote: 3 mode Magic only (2nd genration) vs. Magic(1st gen) + Standard
Backlit: Edge LED vs. ?? (need data for 6500)
3D Dual Play capable: Yes vs. ??
Power Consumption max: 270W s 240W
ShowMeADeal is offline  
 

Tags
Lg 65lm6200 65 Inch Cinema 3d 1080p 120 Hz Led Lcd Hdtv
Gear in this thread
Thread Tools


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off