Forum Jump: 

post #91 of 94 Old 05-11-2012, 01:18 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve P. View Post

Would it be possible to keep this thread civil? Some of you posting here are out of control, please private message one another with your childish arguments. Seriously, some of you are probably 60 or 70 years old and you have nothing better to do than bicker? It's sad. Let's keep this forum as a place where others can trade useful info and share opinions; and not reduce the whole thing to the level of a **** measuring contest. I bet none of you would talk to one another like this if you weren't hiding behind a keyboard.

You are so right and you hit my age range right on the head.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 94 Old 05-11-2012, 04:24 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve P. View Post

Would it be possible to keep this thread civil?

Well i just saw a 3D display where an active was right next to a passive and you could press a button and start an identical 3D movie preview and so i watched the Green Lantern preview on both, switching back and forth and the 2012 active was almost as bright as the passive! Deal with it passive users!!! Try and cope ....if your able!!
post #93 of 94 Old 05-11-2012, 07:30 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonka702 View Post

So how much content is available in 3d on PC? I use 360 and PS3 for gaming mainly.

There's tons of 3D content on PC, though it's a little more complicated than on consoles. With Nvidia's 3D drivers, in theory just about any game can be run in 3D with no need for developers to specifically support it. In practice, many games have some issues in 3D where things don't quite render correctly, such as shadows or reflections. However, there's also a good modding community that's developed to iron out these issues on popular titles. So here's some games I've played in perfect 3D at 720p 60fsps: Assassin's Creed II & Brotherhood, Skyrim, Mass Effect 3, The Witcher 2, among others. These are big games that can't be played in 3D on consoles.

The PS3 was my only source for 3D games for a long time, but I should have gotten my gaming PC sooner than I did. If you really want to game in 3D, you owe it to yourself to get one.
post #94 of 94 Old 05-12-2012, 08:33 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 16
Reply 3D Displays

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page