LG TRUMOTION MISSING - Specific to 42LM, 47LM & 55LM series (excludes LM7600 and newer) - Page 10 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #271 of 272 Old 02-14-2014, 01:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10

this is great information. I JUST bought a 55LM4600 set and very disappointed in the motion blur. I am hoping they are willing to help.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #272 of 272 Old 03-11-2014, 10:52 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10

HI:

What type of custumer service LG have!! I let you a report form "michel" at live chat, it simply drops to another guy.

Michael: Hello juan manuel. Welcome to LG Electronics U.S.A. Support only. How may I provide you with excellent service today? juan manuel: Hi juan manuel: I have a few problems with a 3D TV LM5800 juan manuel: First: I can´t access to sleep mode when a usb drive is in use. juan manuel: Second:Sometimes when I see a 3d movie, the settings for color change to vivid to standar automatically and this is annoying. juan manuel: Third:Can´t change the size of subtitles at mkv files or another type of video files. juan manuel: Can´t skip a file at video player screen, only have stop, play, forward, etc. Michael: I understand Michael: I would be happy to help you with that. juan manuel: At file player, when video file ends, the TV don´t play the next video file. Michael: there are certain functions that have fixed settings meaning that it will automatically adjust and can not be changed so basically all what you have just described is part of the normal operation of the unit in those modes juan manuel: The web page of the TV model, only shows a old firmware of 2012, i dont know if there is a new one. Michael: the last firmware update for this model was released on 11/29/2012 Michael: Is there anything else I can assist you with today? juan manuel: Ok, but the bug of change the color mode occurs not only at 3D. Sometimes it change to standar. juan manuel: *standard juan manuel: dont keep the user configuration. Michael: I see Michael: in this case I'll advise you to reset the unit by going to the Settings menu - Option - Initial settings Michael: after that please unplug the unit for 30 seconds and test it then juan manuel: i already did. juan manuel: it Michael: I see Michael: if it's still not working after the troubleshooting then in this case the unit will need service and I will assist you with that immediately Michael: may I please have your zip code, City name (where the unit is located), the exact date of purchase and the name of the store where you purchased the unit juan manuel: 46000, Mexico, 11/11/2012, Soriana. Michael: you are not in the US? juan manuel: No Michael: are you there? juan manuel: Yes Michael: I see Michael: did you buy the unit in the US or in Mexico? juan manuel: Mexico Michael: I see Michael: sorry but unfortunately we only handle the US models in the LG US live chat dep. I’ll provide you with the direct link for you to get assistance from Mexico LG customer service. They will help you immediately. Michael: https://www.lg.com/mx/soporte/contactar-atencion-al-cliente Michael: Please feel free to contact them as soon as possible for further assistance. They will help you immediately! Michael: I do apologize, unfortunately This Live Chat page, is for customer support for products made for and sold in the United States; we do not have information about products in other countries. Please go to http://www.lg.com/global/index.jsp and select your country for proper support http://www.lg.com/global/index.jsp Michael: It has been a pleasure to assist you today. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again via Live Chat or phone at 18002430000. Thank you for choosing LG Electronics. We appreciate your business. Have a great day! juan manuel: The customer service of mexico send with customer center of US, because they dont have a explanation of the problem. juan manuel: Because the model, have the serial form USA. juan manuel: *from Notice: Michael transferred juan manuel to Rod. Notice: Rod has joined the chat session. Notice: Michael has exited the chat session. Notice: Rod has exited the chat session.

Reply 3D Displays

Tags
Lg 42lm6200 42 Inch Cinema 3d 1080p 120 Hz Led Lcd Hdtv With Smart Tv And Six Pairs Of 3d Glasses , 3d Hdtv , Lg 47lm8600 Led Lcd Hdtv , Lg Cinema Screen 55lm7600 55 Inch Cinema 3d 1080p 240 Hz Led Lcd Hdtv
Gear in this thread