Looking to sell 3D-VIP Theater box, plz help me figure a starting price - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 06-06-2012, 10:06 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hey all,

I bought an Acer h5360 last march along with the 3D-VIP Theater unit and some DLP glasses through 3d-vip.com. A friend of mine wants to get a projector and screen and asked if I would sell my set-up, I'm pretty interested since I'm currently short on cash. Can anyone who may have been shopping around recently give me an idea of what to ask for on the VIP Theater? It's basically the same as the Optoma 3d-XL which has now dropped to $250 on Amazon, although I paid $500 for my Theater unit. Does $175 for the Theater box and 2 pairs of DLP glasses sound fair? I have looked on ebay but found nothing and the 3D-VIP website doesn't show what their price is anymore. As far as the Acer, I'll have to check but I think the bulb has over half its life in hours left and everything I see on ebay doesn't end for a while but bids are anywhere between 100-200 bucks.

Please give me any input on what you all think is a good price for each or as a bundle:

Acer 5360
3D-ViP Theater Unit
(2) DLP link glasses
Duet Ultra Portable 80" pop-up screen (used once)

thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply 3D Displays

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page