Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 09-05-2012, 09:06 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Hey guys, got my Samsung LED HDTV (es6580),

awesome tv so far, i pretty much dialed in the settings, i put it in DYNAMIC mode, i know its not the "right" mode but i like the colors dynamic mode gives and the pop it adds.

i set brightness at 43 and sharpness at 10, backlight at 10, contrast at 100, thats prettty much it , of course i turned off all the crap Eco setting and the AUTO noise filter etc

i set Auto Motion plus to SMOOTH as i love the opera effect and want maximum smoothness.

Now i noticed a setting called LED Motion Plus, what is that option really? should it be enabled?

also, when watching 3D, i noticed that there are quiete a few 3D settings to tweak in the 3D menu, any advice on that ? there is settings like "preception" etc under the 3D settings menu..

Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
::
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 09-08-2012, 01:20 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
anyone?

::
post #3 of 3 Old 10-04-2012, 05:08 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 32

I wish there were some documentation. I got one of these TVs yesterday and am astounded at how little information is in the manual and the e-manual to explain Samsung's cryptically named features.

I see your post is 3 weeks old. Have you learned anything interesting in that time?

Reply 3D Displays

Tags
Samsung , 3d Hdtv , Led Hdtv

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page