Yes it does have wireless. RTFM...Some, but not all bby associates are clueless.
• This TV has a built-in wireless LAN function. Using a separate wireless USB LAN adapter may result in radio communications
that do not comply with regulations on radio communications. Therefore, do not use a separate wireless LAN adapter.
• This TV has received the following certifi cations.
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ (certifi cation program from the Wi-Fi Alliance® )
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (certifi cation program from the Wi-Fi Alliance® )
• Operations cannot be guaranteed when used with access points that do not have Wi-Fi® certifi cation.
• A wireless LAN router/access point is required to connect the TV to the Internet using a wireless LAN. See the operation
manual of your access point for setup.
• If your access point is set to a stealth mode (that prevents detection by other devices), you may not be able to establish a
connection. In this case, disable the stealth mode on the access point.
• A wireless LAN connection and performance cannot be guaranteed for all residential environments. In the following cases, the
wireless LAN signal may be poor or drop, or the connection speed may become slower.
- When used in buildings made with concrete, reinforced steel, or metal
- When placed near objects that obstruct the signal
- When used with other wireless devices that emit the same frequency
- When used in the vicinity of microwave ovens and other devices that emit a magnetic fi eld, electrostatic charge, or
• When there is signifi cant interference in the 2.4-GHz frequency (such as from other wireless LAN devices, Bluetooth® devices,
2.4-GHz cordless telephones, and microwave ovens), it is recommended that you use a wireless LAN router/access point that
supports IEEE802.11a/n (5 GHz) and set the access point to transmit at 5 GHz. For setup details, see the operation manual of
your access point.
• A stable connection speed is required to play back streaming content. Use an Ethernet connection if the wireless LAN speed
• Before transferring to a third party or disposal, be sure to initialize the wireless LAN settings.
• Please follow the legislation in your country when using the wireless LAN outdoors.