Benq W1070 144Hz Compatible DLP-LINK 3D Glasses - Page 19 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #541 of 913 Old 07-22-2013, 05:15 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
thanks for the response. i went through a bought 4, so will see what they are like.
will be interesting to see the 3d on this projector. i've seen quite a few demos from different projector and tv set ups, and almost all had had some form of crosstalk, which this projector is reported to have no noticeable crosstalk.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #542 of 913 Old 07-22-2013, 10:09 AM

amazon has the Sony PlayStation 3 3D Glasses for $14...any idea if these are compatible? A bunch of reviewers reported that they worked with different Epson projectors.
post #543 of 913 Old 07-22-2013, 05:40 PM

Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by mullet34 View Post

amazon has the Sony PlayStation 3 3D Glasses for $14...any idea if these are compatible? A bunch of reviewers reported that they worked with different Epson projectors.

Please do some research before asking questions that have been answered repeatedly.

Answer: NO they DO NOT work. Only 144Hz D-Link glasses work with this and the most recent Benq projectors. The PS3 glasses do not work due to the red flash method used by Benq to sync the glasses and also the frequency of the flash is not compatible. The Epson ones use a different technique to sync.
post #544 of 913 Old 07-22-2013, 11:58 PM

Liked: 16
I finally got a chance to see how my new Dimensional Optics compare to my 3DTV corp glasses. I used Despicable me for my test on 2 pair of 3DTV corp battery powered and 1 pair of rechargable Dimensional Optics

Dimensional Optics: Lightweight, come with a nice protective case, I dont think these are as comfortable as my 3DTV corp glasses, they seem to sit higher up the bridge of my nose and I do not think they have enough lens so to speak to cover the lower part of my eyes better, sometimes I find this distracting. Zero ghosting, great job on blocking red flash. They did lose sync for a brief couple of seconds during the movie I am not sure what that was all about.

3DTV corp: Also lightweight, I like the way these glasses fit my face they sit just perfect, they block more on the lower part of my eyes. Again great job on blocking red flash. But this is something that I noticed my both my pairs of the 3DTV corp's when I was testing. I was sitting a bit off angle and thought that was the problem, and moved to my chair that is facing straight on center. But it seems to be a thing with the glasses. If I turned my head slight to the right the picture has more of a blue tint to it and the colors are off a bit, turn slight left and the glasses seem to be spot on as far as color goes, but then I noticed some ghosting in some parts of the movie nothing like my LCD TV produces but I was kinda surprized. I tried that same thing with my Dimensional Optics and nothing changed the colors stayed spot on and no ghosting.

All around I don't think you could go wrong with either brand I just know that i'll be using my Dimensional's more. To me, both have trade offs but i'll take zero ghosting any day. Hope this helps a bit..
post #545 of 913 Old 07-23-2013, 03:03 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by petesvt View Post

I finally got a chance to see how my new Dimensional Optics compare to my 3DTV corp glasses. I used Despicable me for my test on 2 pair of 3DTV corp battery powered and 1 pair of rechargable Dimensional Optics

Dimensional Optics: Lightweight, come with a nice protective case, I dont think these are as comfortable as my 3DTV corp glasses, they seem to sit higher up the bridge of my nose and I do not think they have enough lens so to speak to cover the lower part of my eyes better, sometimes I find this distracting. Zero ghosting, great job on blocking red flash. They did lose sync for a brief couple of seconds during the movie I am not sure what that was all about.

3DTV corp: Also lightweight, I like the way these glasses fit my face they sit just perfect, they block more on the lower part of my eyes. Again great job on blocking red flash. But this is something that I noticed my both my pairs of the 3DTV corp's when I was testing. I was sitting a bit off angle and thought that was the problem, and moved to my chair that is facing straight on center. But it seems to be a thing with the glasses. If I turned my head slight to the right the picture has more of a blue tint to it and the colors are off a bit, turn slight left and the glasses seem to be spot on as far as color goes, but then I noticed some ghosting in some parts of the movie nothing like my LCD TV produces but I was kinda surprized. I tried that same thing with my Dimensional Optics and nothing changed the colors stayed spot on and no ghosting.

All around I don't think you could go wrong with either brand I just know that i'll be using my Dimensional's more. To me, both have trade offs but i'll take zero ghosting any day. Hope this helps a bit..

Nice job. I agree that these two glasses are the best available to use with the 1070. I find them both much more comfortable than the BENQ's I have never had a sync issue with either pair. The same can't be said for the Benq's I also like the cases for the Dimensional Optics glasses the best.
post #546 of 913 Old 07-26-2013, 08:32 AM

Liked: 13
Are these the Sainsonics that most people are using??
http://www.sainsonic.com/3d-active-glasses/3d-for-dlp/for-benq/sainsonic-ssz-200dlb-144hz-3d-active-rechargeable-shutter-glasses-kit-for-dlp-link-projector-1.html

I've run across alot of different models.

Also, I have a 4 and 7 year old that will probalby have a hard time with those larger Sainsonics, any suggestions other than these, or any that have used them and worked well?

http://www.sainsonic.com/3d-active-glasses/3d-for-dlp/for-benq/sainsonic-kids-rechargeable-3d-active-glasses-for-dlp-link-projector.html

Thanks
post #547 of 913 Old 07-28-2013, 04:35 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by farleyville View Post

Are these the Sainsonics that most people are using??
http://www.sainsonic.com/3d-active-glasses/3d-for-dlp/for-benq/sainsonic-ssz-200dlb-144hz-3d-active-rechargeable-shutter-glasses-kit-for-dlp-link-projector-1.html

I've run across alot of different models.

Also, I have a 4 and 7 year old that will probalby have a hard time with those larger Sainsonics, any suggestions other than these, or any that have used them and worked well?

http://www.sainsonic.com/3d-active-glasses/3d-for-dlp/for-benq/sainsonic-kids-rechargeable-3d-active-glasses-for-dlp-link-projector.html

Thanks

These will work but they are not great at blocking the red flash They also take a long time to ship from China. I would recommend the
3D TV glasses sold by Amazon. They block the red flash much better and are just a little more expensive. You also will not have to wait a month to get them.
post #548 of 913 Old 07-29-2013, 02:14 AM

Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morg81 View Post

Hi guys,

I bought a W1070 last week and 've been reading a lot in order to choose some 3D glasses. Thanks for this topic, it's the most global I found on the web.

As I live in Europe (Switzerland) I needed glasses that could be shipped to me for not too much bucks. As the various reviews you're giving are not all pointing toward the same direction I also did not want to order one single model, but rather test and compare several.

As a result I've ordered two models that seems to be quite good looking at you're opinions. Note that I found both on ebay US and that shipping was free (first model) or very cheap (less than 2$ for the 2nd model)

1) VIP 3D DLP-Link 3D Glasses costed me less than 40 CHF

2) the 2X New 144Hz Tech for BenQ Optoma Sharp Acer Dell 3D DLP-Link Projector Glasses pack, for 51.58$ including shipping, meaning 50.15 CHF for me

I'll compare both and will provide you with a feedback smile.gif

Hi there

I received the VIP 3D DLP-Link glasses last Friday, and tried them with Avatar this week end.

My set up:
- 2m80 grey screen (0.8 gain)
- 3m50 between my W1070 and the screen
- non dedicated room (our leaving room)
- non calibrated W1070 (actually I manually adjusted the contrast, light and gamma using a THX BluRay)

So on Avatar 3D (only watched 30min or so):
- no red light or red taint at all,
- no sync issue, it worked right from the moment I turned them on,
- very good 3D experience, at least as good as my best theatre experience.

I did not play with the 3D settings as I did not have time to do so. I might try when I'll receive the two other 3D glasses.
post #549 of 913 Old 07-31-2013, 02:16 AM

what did you watch avatar with?

i have received my vip glasses, although they are shown as hi-shock.

trying to get it all set up. was able to try tomb raider in 3d at 720p 60.
still had trouble trying to use pc as a bluray player. im wondering if i should purchase that nvidia 3dtv play option. i heard this projector is compatible with that, and it may help?

also, how do you tell what flicker rate glasses are operating at? is it just a division based on the refresh rate chosen, or can you figure it out somehow?
post #550 of 913 Old 07-31-2013, 03:23 AM

Good thread!!

I bought a Benq W1080st (same of W1070 but short throw) and my optoma ZD201 and XpanD102 don't work anymore because they are just 120hz glasses.
I bought the Sainsonic glasses on ebay and they work... the black is black (and not red) but sometimes they lose the sync and I can see often a little bit of ghosting.
I want to buy the best glasses for the BENQ.. and I think that my choice can be one of them:

- BENQ D3
- BENQ D4
- OPTOMA ZD301

The optoma ZD201 are the best DLP-LINK glasses that I tried in my life... so the ZD301 would be fine.
However now my VPR is BENQ.. and maybe the Benq D3 are better optimized. The D4 (from spec) have a worse contrast ratio then the D3... but overall maybe are better?
I'm very undecided!!!
post #551 of 913 Old 07-31-2013, 04:24 AM

As stated by many the BenQ glasses are not confortable at all, and to keep them for a 2 hours (or longer!) movie can be though on your nose. As they are also very expensive you might want to consider other options (VIP glasses for example...)
post #552 of 913 Old 07-31-2013, 04:55 AM

Thanks for the answer... however I want the BEST quality with zero ghosting. I prefer to buy unconfortable glasses but see a perfect image!!
The sainsonic are very light and confortable.. but I can't tolerate the ghosting or the sync problems!
I read all the pages of this thread... and I understood that the BENQ D3 are probably the best in terms of quality.

However for guest and friends what are the best glasses (cheap, lightweight, and with good quality)? Sainsonic, VIP or 3D corp?
post #553 of 913 Old 07-31-2013, 05:42 PM

I haven't been able to compare anything else, but I grabbed some VIP ones and finally have it set up.
I got powerdvd to work and output the bluray with frame packing 1080/24p.
When the screen is very red, the glasses do a good job of blocking that red. The colour accuracy is pretty good.
I was watching avatar for about 35mins last night. Pretty much when the soldier guy first meets the native chick.
I definitely notice how the crosstalk is very good. You can change the depth settings with the software, but it makes it really bad unless you have it bang on in the center. I notice that the image looks sharp in 3d, and it aligns perfectly when you take glasses off.

Where as say the 3d gaming if tomb raider looks sharp, but when you pull the glasses down the images are definitely not aligned and appear separated(like most 3d does when you don't have glasses on)

I have to say tho that I'm never as impressed with avatar as others are. In the cinema I found avatar so so. I was more impressed with the avengers in 4k 3d and the hobbit in 4k 48fps 3d. So I'm not sure how that will translate to my experience with bluray 3d, but I hope relatively the same except for the 48fps of hobbit.

I asked earlier. How can you tell what sync rate the glasses are working at? Is it just a calculation if what res you are running the 3d at?
post #554 of 913 Old 08-01-2013, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djufuk87 View Post

Thanks for the answer... however I want the BEST quality with zero ghosting. I prefer to buy unconfortable glasses but see a perfect image!!
The sainsonic are very light and confortable.. but I can't tolerate the ghosting or the sync problems!
I read all the pages of this thread... and I understood that the BENQ D3 are probably the best in terms of quality.

However for guest and friends what are the best glasses (cheap, lightweight, and with good quality)? Sainsonic, VIP or 3D corp?

I can't say anything about the Benq's, but the Dimensional Optics are nice. I really think they do a great job on keeping the color accurate and no ghosting at all. When you sign up for their newsletter you get $10.00 off your first purchase of $20.00 or more.
post #555 of 913 Old 08-01-2013, 02:09 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 67
Quote:

I can't say anything about the Benq's, but the Dimensional Optics are nice. I really think they do a great job on keeping the color accurate and no ghosting at all. When you sign up for their newsletter you get $10.00 off your first purchase of $20.00 or more.

Do you have a link to these?

What is the meaning of life?
www.iamsecond.com/films
post #556 of 913 Old 08-01-2013, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamermwm View Post

Do you have a link to these?

Their website. http://www.dimensionaloptics.com/

The glasses needed. http://www.dimensionaloptics.com/Search.aspx?l=00010001000100100001
gamermwm likes this.
post #557 of 913 Old 08-05-2013, 04:14 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

The glasses needed. http://www.dimensionaloptics.com/Search.aspx?l=00010001000100100001

I can't agree more. They are as good if not better than the Benq's
post #558 of 913 Old 08-06-2013, 08:37 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
Liked: 252
Quote:

I am using a i3 NUC and Openelec/XBMC for playing my BluRays... Would these be the best for me to get to watch 3D or should I save some $$$ and get the VIP 3D DLP-Link 3D Glasses?

tia,
Ron

Denon 4520ci, (3) JBL 2360As/EV DHA-1s, (3) 1/4 Pie bass bins, MiniDSP 2x4s, (4) Klipsch HIPs, (2) Klipsch KP3002s, PS3, XBox 360, (3) Intel NUCs, Monoprice Redmere, Monster HTPS7000, 2 SUPER SPUD subs, Panasonic AE8000us SeymourAV 180 (195" diagonal) scope screen, Yamaha P7000s (for the subs), (2) Yamaha P2500s amps for the front (3) bass bins.
post #559 of 913 Old 08-07-2013, 12:53 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 27
According to the spec sheets and instruction manuals on the Benq website, none of the Benq 3-D projectors including the W1070 are capable of 144Hz. The spec sheets mention that the maximum vertical scan rate is 120Hz. Also no where in the Benq manuals or spec sheets is triple flash 144Hz technology mentioned for any of Benq’s 3-D projectors.

Just because one has purchased 144Hz DLP active shutter glasses does not mean one is watching the 3-D Blu-ray frame packed movie at 144Hz. The latest DLP glasses work between 96Hz-144Hz. Therefore, since the Benq manuals mentions no frame rate options in the menu, the BenQ W1070 projector must be frame locked at either 96Hz or 120Hz. Some people see flicker at 96Hz so most likely all the Benq projectors including the W1070 are operating at 120Hz which is flicker free for most people but with 60Hz 3:2 pulldown for each eye.

http://www.benq.us/support/downloads/download.cfm?file=projector/datasheets/w1070/w1070_specsheet_bqus_apr2013.pdf

http://www.benq.us/support/downloads/download.cfm?file=user_manuals/projectors/english/projector_um_user_manual_20130529_114725w1070_w1080st_en.pdf
post #560 of 913 Old 08-07-2013, 07:50 PM

Tell you what, you go and buy a pair of 120hz glasses and try them on the W1070 projector and let us know what you see. Make very certain that they are NOT 144hz as many suppliers have old listings that say 120hz but are in fact 96 - 144hz.

I assume that you own a W1070.
ellisr63 likes this.
post #561 of 913 Old 08-08-2013, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morg81 View Post

Hi there

I received the VIP 3D DLP-Link glasses last Friday, and tried them with Avatar this week end.

My set up:
- 2m80 grey screen (0.8 gain)
- 3m50 between my W1070 and the screen
- non dedicated room (our leaving room)
- non calibrated W1070 (actually I manually adjusted the contrast, light and gamma using a THX BluRay)

So on Avatar 3D (only watched 30min or so):
- no red light or red taint at all,
- no sync issue, it worked right from the moment I turned them on,
- very good 3D experience, at least as good as my best theatre experience.

I did not play with the 3D settings as I did not have time to do so. I might try when I'll receive the two other 3D glasses.

Hi

At last I found some time to test both glasses:

1) VIP 3D DLP-Link 3D Glasses

vs

2) the 2X New 144Hz Tech for BenQ Optoma Sharp Acer Dell 3D DLP-Link Projector Glasses pack

I performed the test on the following install:
- PS3 > Denon X4000 > BenQ W1070 > grey screen (0.8 gain), manually calibrated with the AVS HD DVD calibration disk,
- sitting at 3.50m from a 2.60m screen,

The result, it is almost a DRAW:
- both glasses are quite confortable,
- both glasses could have wider lenses to avoid "seing" the sides og the glasses,
- both glasses synched perfectly and very fast, I never lost connection,
- both glasses are correctly removing the "red tint" that some of you described.

But as I said, only almost:
- the VIP are battery powered, while the other one is re-chargeable with micro USB,
- the VIP are a little bit darker (a very tiny little bit only),
- the VIP are a bit more confortable.

In the end if I had to buy more I would go with the "New 144Hz Tech for BenQ Optoma Sharp Acer Dell 3D DLP-Link Projector Glasses", as the image is quite similar, but they are cheaper and re-chargeable.

My 2 cents wink.gif
post #562 of 913 Old 08-08-2013, 05:51 PM

Good to hear about your experience with the glasses.

I have both of these and prefer the VIP ones, purely due to the comfort factor. I have only gone through 2 batteries in over 100 hours of 3D viewing so I would say battery consumption is very low. One thing I found was that opening the battery bay slide (i.e. physically disconnecting the battery) extended the battery life). Other then comfort I found little or no difference. I too would buy the "New 144Hz Tech for BenQ Optoma Sharp Acer Dell 3D DLP-Link Projector Glasses" due to the price factor and there being little difference between the two.

Keep enjoying the projector!
post #563 of 913 Old 08-08-2013, 07:47 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
Liked: 252
I just ordered the New 144Hz Tech for BenQ Optoma Sharp Acer Dell 3D DLP-Link Projector Glasses... Hopefully I will like them. Do I need to update the firmware to use them?

Denon 4520ci, (3) JBL 2360As/EV DHA-1s, (3) 1/4 Pie bass bins, MiniDSP 2x4s, (4) Klipsch HIPs, (2) Klipsch KP3002s, PS3, XBox 360, (3) Intel NUCs, Monoprice Redmere, Monster HTPS7000, 2 SUPER SPUD subs, Panasonic AE8000us SeymourAV 180 (195" diagonal) scope screen, Yamaha P7000s (for the subs), (2) Yamaha P2500s amps for the front (3) bass bins.
post #564 of 913 Old 08-09-2013, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellisr63 View Post

I just ordered the New 144Hz Tech for BenQ Optoma Sharp Acer Dell 3D DLP-Link Projector Glasses... Hopefully I will like them. Do I need to update the firmware to use them?

No, you do not need to do anything. Mine is still version 1.4, as supplied by Benq, and the glasses work fine as is. So enjoy.
post #565 of 913 Old 08-10-2013, 12:53 AM

Just wondering how you guys find 3D blurays?

I have watched Hugo, Hobbit, Avengers, Monsters Inc, Madagascar 3 and Avatar so far.

Of the movies above I have seen Avatar realD cinema, Hobbit 4k 48p and Avengers 4k in the VMax cinema here in the Gold Coast.

At the cinema I found Avatar to be average, Hobbit to be relatively good with 48p but also the negative side of too realistic, and found Avengers probably the best and easiest on the eyes of the 3.

On the w1070 I think Avengers and Monsters Inc would be the best ones, Madagascar 3 very close second. Hugo pretty good although a little distracting in some scenes.

Then Hobbit I find pretty average, and not as clear as I recall in the cinema. Avatar about the same as I recall in the cinema and only so so, but better than Hobbit bluray and worse the others.

So I think the projector is very good and if it looks poor it's the content, not the projector.

Same with games. I've found some games to be very good (gta 4, crysis warhead) then some highly rated 3D ones to not be as good (tomb raider and metro last light) when using PC.

What have you guys found is your best 3D bluray when watching on your w1070?

Do you think it could be the projector struggles with some content or is it that the content it does really well starts to outshine the content that people typically like on other displays?
post #566 of 913 Old 08-11-2013, 11:42 AM

So reading (most) of the pages in this thread, I can't say I'm much the wiser about which glasses would be best. In the beginning it seemed TrueDepth were the best unofficial ones, but the last page I saw DimensionOptical being mentioned also.

So has there been any consensus on which ones are preferable? I'm looking for alternatives mostly due to the official BenQ ones costing in the region of 900 SEK (about $135) a piece in Sweden.

Also saw TrueDepth having several different versions of their glasses, are these software updates, and in that case, can you flash their firmware to newer versions if fixes are released at a later date?
post #567 of 913 Old 08-11-2013, 06:17 PM

Liked: 11
Sorry if this has already been answered -- I did try to search but came up empty...

What's the difference between the SainSonic rainbow and SSZ-200DLB? They both claim 144kHz. Is there a reason to pick one over the other?

What do the dimensional optics do that these can't?
post #568 of 913 Old 08-12-2013, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokenz View Post

Just wondering how you guys find 3D blurays?

I have watched Hugo, Hobbit, Avengers, Monsters Inc, Madagascar 3 and Avatar so far.

Of the movies above I have seen Avatar realD cinema, Hobbit 4k 48p and Avengers 4k in the VMax cinema here in the Gold Coast.

At the cinema I found Avatar to be average, Hobbit to be relatively good with 48p but also the negative side of too realistic, and found Avengers probably the best and easiest on the eyes of the 3.

On the w1070 I think Avengers and Monsters Inc would be the best ones, Madagascar 3 very close second. Hugo pretty good although a little distracting in some scenes.

Then Hobbit I find pretty average, and not as clear as I recall in the cinema. Avatar about the same as I recall in the cinema and only so so, but better than Hobbit bluray and worse the others.

So I think the projector is very good and if it looks poor it's the content, not the projector.

Same with games. I've found some games to be very good (gta 4, crysis warhead) then some highly rated 3D ones to not be as good (tomb raider and metro last light) when using PC.

What have you guys found is your best 3D bluray when watching on your w1070?

Do you think it could be the projector struggles with some content or is it that the content it does really well starts to outshine the content that people typically like on other displays?

I have not had a chance to watch all of my 3D blu rays, but the ones I really like so far were Finding Nemo, Christmas Carol, Despicable me, Monsters vs Aliens, Pirates of the Caribbean 4, Tron, Hotel Transylvania, and Cloudy with a chance of meatballs. I still have a few more to watch. With this projector I really do not have one favorite, and it's a thousand times better then my LED 3D tv. I wont even bother watching 3D on that (To much ghosting).

I do not game on my projector so I cannot say anything for games.
post #569 of 913 Old 08-12-2013, 06:05 AM

yeah i expect those movies you mention to be pretty good, especially the animated ones.

have you seen the avatar bluray that heaps of people love?

i'm almost starting to think now that if anyone tells me avatar is awesome, i will straight away discredit their viewpoint. bit like people telling me LCD tvs are the best tvs ever and plasma is not. Happens all the time and you realise they have no idea what they talking about.

in regards to the different types of glasses. the vip ones i have, have been good. the only thing i noticed was the reflection from behind, and i notice they get a bit of oil from my face on the inner corner of the lens which can be a little annoying and require me to wipe them down. i checked my wifes glasses and hers do it as well. it might be where it presses against your eye brow or something. so im not sure if other glasses would do that. the other thing is i don't know if other glasses can be less dim. these glasses are fine, but i do notice in darker scenes that the image can be quite dim. i put up the gamma a little to help, but it does make the picture a little washed out.
post #570 of 913 Old 08-12-2013, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokenz View Post

yeah i expect those movies you mention to be pretty good, especially the animated ones.

have you seen the avatar bluray that heaps of people love?

i'm almost starting to think now that if anyone tells me avatar is awesome, i will straight away discredit their viewpoint. bit like people telling me LCD tvs are the best tvs ever and plasma is not. Happens all the time and you realise they have no idea what they talking about.

in regards to the different types of glasses. the vip ones i have, have been good. the only thing i noticed was the reflection from behind, and i notice they get a bit of oil from my face on the inner corner of the lens which can be a little annoying and require me to wipe them down. i checked my wifes glasses and hers do it as well. it might be where it presses against your eye brow or something. so im not sure if other glasses would do that. the other thing is i don't know if other glasses can be less dim. these glasses are fine, but i do notice in darker scenes that the image can be quite dim. i put up the gamma a little to help, but it does make the picture a little washed out.

Im not one of those people, I fell asleep both times I tried to watch it.
Reply 3D Displays

Tags
Benq W1070 1080p 3d Projector
Gear in this thread - W1070 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page