Forum Jump: 

post #841 of 893 Old 06-06-2014, 07:07 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbvamsi View Post

Hi ssjLancer, did you experience any problems with these glasses. I just got mine today and see that they lose sync on certain scenes, I got two pairs and both of them do the same thing at the same scene. I have dimensional optics and they don't have this problem.
Odd Ive never experienced that. Did you make sure to charge them beforehand?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #842 of 893 Old 06-07-2014, 09:54 AM

Liked: 10

Hello vbvamsi

i have the same glasses like you , http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-2013-new-active-shutter-rechargeable-dlp-3d-glasses-for-DLP-LINK-3D-Ready-Projector/926591932.html

Yes true, they lose sync on certain scenes all the time, i play with settings, color, brightness and so on, nothing helped.

I have the glasses from more than a month, until now i watch all my 3D top bottom movies from my playstation 3 who output the movies in 1080i 60hz , or we have 60 frames per second on the screen, in this case the glasses Never lose sync at all on many movies me and my friends watch and the screen was really red when u look without the glasses.

Few days ago i upgrade my old desktop pc , new video card and so on, but Nvidia 3D work on 1080p 24hz - standart for 3D blu ray movies , and then my sync problems start to appear.

I Frankenstein 3D - lose sync in the opening scene with the mountains, then on the cemetery and so on 

Avatar - lose sync on many scenes

Pirates of the carribean - dead men chest - probably lost sync more than 40 times on the whole movie :(

And the list goes on , all the movies i watch - more than 20 -  lost sync no less than 5 to 10 times during the movie,and on some movies i lost sync 30 - 50 times 

For me this glasses are not good at all , also there is a color tint when you move your head left or right while watching a movie

post #843 of 893 Old 06-07-2014, 05:39 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjLancer View Post

Odd Ive never experienced that. Did you make sure to charge them beforehand?

I haven't charged yesterday when I posted the message. But I tried again after charging with the same problems. I have also tried with having all lights off in the room but didn't help.

LG 50PK350 - BenQ W1070 - Onkyo TXNR626 - Sony PS3 Slim - EPOS AVS 5.1 - HP N54L XBMC - Egreat R6S+ Pro - Harmony Ultimate One
post #844 of 893 Old 06-07-2014, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirovampieo View Post

Hello vbvamsi

i have the same glasses like you , http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-2013-new-active-shutter-rechargeable-dlp-3d-glasses-for-DLP-LINK-3D-Ready-Projector/926591932.html

Yes true, they lose sync on certain scenes all the time, i play with settings, color, brightness and so on, nothing helped.

I have the glasses from more than a month, until now i watch all my 3D top bottom movies from my playstation 3 who output the movies in 1080i 60hz , or we have 60 frames per second on the screen, in this case the glasses Never lose sync at all on many movies me and my friends watch and the screen was really red when u look without the glasses.

Few days ago i upgrade my old desktop pc , new video card and so on, but Nvidia 3D work on 1080p 24hz - standart for 3D blu ray movies , and then my sync problems start to appear.

I Frankenstein 3D - lose sync in the opening scene with the mountains, then on the cemetery and so on 

Avatar - lose sync on many scenes

Pirates of the carribean - dead men chest - probably lost sync more than 40 times on the whole movie :(

And the list goes on , all the movies i watch - more than 20 -  lost sync no less than 5 to 10 times during the movie,and on some movies i lost sync 30 - 50 times 

For me this glasses are not good at all , also there is a color tint when you move your head left or right while watching a movie

Hi mirovampieo, I am using ps3 too. I have only tried a bluray 3d disk (Journey to center of the earth). I think ps3 outputs as 1080i, but probably my AV receiver upconverts it, I get a 1080p 24hz on the projector. I have tried the movie a few times now with different room lighting conditions with same results. The glasses lose sync on the same scenes. Also I notice any fast moving scenes are a bit blurry and is causing me a head ache watching. These feel lighter and better on the nose, but overall the quality of dimension optics are much better.

For the 1 movie I watched, it loses sync 4 times. I see the colour tint in dimension optics as well.

I haven't tried and OU and SBS movies yet. But will try and see if it makes any difference.

LG 50PK350 - BenQ W1070 - Onkyo TXNR626 - Sony PS3 Slim - EPOS AVS 5.1 - HP N54L XBMC - Egreat R6S+ Pro - Harmony Ultimate One
post #845 of 893 Old 06-07-2014, 10:42 PM

Quote:

Hi mirovampieo, I am using ps3 too. I have only tried a bluray 3d disk (Journey to center of the earth). I think ps3 outputs as 1080i, but probably my AV receiver upconverts it, I get a 1080p 24hz on the projector. I have tried the movie a few times now with different room lighting conditions with same results. The glasses lose sync on the same scenes. Also I notice any fast moving scenes are a bit blurry and is causing me a head ache watching. These feel lighter and better on the nose, but overall the quality of dimension optics are much better.

For the 1 movie I watched, it loses sync 4 times. I see the colour tint in dimension optics as well.

I haven't tried and OU and SBS movies yet. But will try and see if it makes any difference.

Hello vbvamsi

when you watch blu ray 3D from the playstation 3 it will play them at 1080p 24hz and you will lose sync , and like you see we lose them on same scenes always where the glasses cannot sync well enough.

My playstation 3 is hacked and i use showtime media player who supports OU 3D movies , i see it output them on 1080p 60HZ - this is what my projector say on the information menu and also my receiver.

In this case my glasses never ever lost sync , it is normal, 60 frames - much more red flash on the screen who is visible when u remove the glasses , so in that case you will never lose sync, i can promise you that.

Like you see when you watch movies at 1080p 24hz , then the problem happen, losing sync constantly , nothing can help you no settings or else, i already contact the chinese company and wait for solution from them, but i guess nothing will happen there...

From my experience with the glasses and the way they sync i can say that their sensor work terrible with 24hz source material, it just cannot see all the flashes well enough and this is the reason why it lose sync so much.

Losing sync just 4 times , try pirates of the carribean dead men chest and prepare for 30 + lose sync and many more scenes when they will almost lose sync..

Also if you watch carefully you will see the glasses trying to lose sync on many scenes as well, colors change, they almost lose sync many times 

dimension optics , what model you are using? They lost sync or not??

Curently i am thinking to buy EStar America ESG601 DLP Link 3D Glasses because of the good words i read here and hope they will not lose sync and also maybe try the G15 cheap glasses from ebay and see how they work as well.

P.S , turn off your receiver video processing , the receivers always mess up the quality of the picture - lip sync can also happen  when using video processing , my onkyo 606 is competely turn off for video processing and now it work perfect , no delays in audio, no problems at all. 

By the way i tried with and without receiver on the path of the signal, nothing will change, the glasses are the problem 100% 

post #846 of 893 Old 06-08-2014, 12:38 AM

Hi mirovampieo, I tried a 720p sbs movie yesterday But I was not able to watch more than 45 mins and got a headache. So stopped watching. But I felt the movie is darker than watching a real bluray disk. But in this short time, it doesn't lose sync. The dimension optics glasses I have are These ones.

I have the below ones on order. Hopefully these will be better. I am thinking of contacting the chinese seller with the issue, but not sure if this will be of any help.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121290720447

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231213512190

post #847 of 893 Old 06-08-2014, 05:12 AM

Quote:

Hi mirovampieo, I tried a 720p sbs movie yesterday But I was not able to watch more than 45 mins and got a headache. So stopped watching. But I felt the movie is darker than watching a real bluray disk. But in this short time, it doesn't lose sync. The dimension optics glasses I have are These ones.

I have the below ones on order. Hopefully these will be better. I am thinking of contacting the chinese seller with the issue, but not sure if this will be of any help.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121290720447

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231213512190

Hello vbvamsi  

yes maybe more darker but you didn't lose sync at all with the glasses 

When did you order the two chinese glasses? I am also thinking for G15 to give them a try and the other once also look nice, hope you will receive them soon so you can test them and compare them.

I just need glasses who will not lose sync , and the picture will be good enough 

post #848 of 893 Old 06-08-2014, 03:08 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:

Like you see when you watch movies at 1080p 24hz , then the problem happen, losing sync constantly , nothing can help you no settings or else, i already contact the chinese company and wait for solution from them, but i guess nothing will happen there...

From my experience with the glasses and the way they sync i can say that their sensor work terrible with 24hz source material, it just cannot see all the flashes well enough and this is the reason why it lose sync so much.

By the way i tried with and without receiver on the path of the signal, nothing will change, the glasses are the problem 100% 

I use these glasses couple of months and never ever had sync issue unless turn my head off the screen. BD3D 24 hz signal only. At the same time g15 lose their sync in same setup on bright scenes quite frequently. and that was the main reason I had to buy another glasses for bigger price.
My guess is that your new Nvidia causing this issue. Check it's settings, some peole complain that wrong setup was causing picture freezes even in 2D
I may suggest you to try paint sync sensor with red marker and try to use some decent BD player as video signal source (no need to buy even, borrow somewhere)
post #849 of 893 Old 06-08-2014, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis80 View Post

Quote:

I use these glasses couple of months and never ever had sync issue unless turn my head off the screen. BD3D 24 hz signal only. At the same time g15 lose their sync in same setup on bright scenes quite frequently. and that was the main reason I had to buy another glasses for bigger price.
My guess is that your new Nvidia causing this issue. Check it's settings, some peole complain that wrong setup was causing picture freezes even in 2D
I may suggest you to try paint sync sensor with red marker and try to use some decent BD player as video signal source (no need to buy even, borrow somewhere)

Hello denis80

thanks for your information for your glasses, but for me the problem is in them 100% , not in player, settings or what ever, and i will explain why.

The 3D sync is made by the projector , he send the triple flash , the Nvidia video card - GTX750Ti  just send him 3D signal, nothing more.. I made the correct settings in my video card, if there is no correct settings i will not see 3D or not see it right.

Also when i set the video card to 720p 60hz i have NO sync issues on any movie, game or else, going back to 1080p 24hz and the problems happen.

I am sure your glasses are fine because you test them till now, before you i see many other people buy them and use them without problem and i never read that someone lose sync with them.

Probably the new batch of the glasses sold in the past few weeks are with new weaker sensor or they have another problem who me and vbvamsi  find out.

I will try the trick with painting the sensor in red, and will report if this helped or not, thanks for the idea :)

post #850 of 893 Old 06-08-2014, 07:14 PM

I utilised this forum to decide on which glasses to purchase for my BenQ W1080ST. I had two pair of genuine BenQ (Gen 4) glasses to compare them to which was helpful. I decided to purchase the 3DTVcorp glasses which they advertised with this description: "2014 True HD 144 HZ RECHARGEABLE DLP LINK 3D Glasses for ALL 3D READY DLP Projectors".

So I bought two pairs as it cost me an arm and a leg to get them shipped to Australia (US$33.39), and considering they are light as a feather this certainly wasn't a fair cost. The moment I took them out of the box, I was concerned about the build quality, but I tested them and they worked fine. In fact, I thought the image quality was the same as the BenQ's (and I am extremely fussy with image quality) only they were far more comfortable. The only issue I had with them, initially, was that they have a transparent button that lights up blue when you turn them on. For some unknown reason that light blinks every 10 secs or so, I'm assuming to indicate that they are in operation. When you are watching a movie you can see the light in the corner of your eye and its really annoying. Fortunately my wife wasn't bothered by this too much as she preferred the comfort factor.

Then the real issue surfaced... Just the second time I used them the button fell into the frame making it impossible to press, and therefore turn on. I opened up the casing and attempted to push the button back through, but as soon as I turned the glasses on it would fall back into the casing. I ended up removing the button all together and was able to operate them by using a sharp object to push the button on the circuit board which was very finicky, and was a pain in the behind. Of course I had to do this if the glasses ever lost sync with my projector. So I contacted 3DTVcorp and without any hesitation they sent me a new pair free of charge. So far so good. Then the second pair I had purchased had the same issue, also after the second time I used them. I informed 3DTVcorp of this and they stated they were sold out of these and gave me a refund for that pair. Again, so far so good. Then the replacement pair, despite me being incredibly gentle with the button, had the same issue. So once again I contacted 3DTVcorp and this was their response, word for word, via email:

"you are not charging them properly--we have almost no problems with these and its not credible that you have 3 bad ones. In any case send them back by surface(ie the cheapest way ) for a refund but we will not sell you anything again so please do not try to order from any of our sites

thanks"

No surprise they aren't selling them anymore. Maybe they were just a bad batch, but I thought it was important people knew the risk they may be taking with this company.

My BenQ's on the other hand are rock solid, only wish they were as comfortable as the 3DTVcorp glasses.

post #851 of 893 Old 06-09-2014, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis80 View Post

Hi denis80, can you please confirm if you have the Voyad Glasses or the Hishock ones? I am not sure if they are just rebranded or entirely different. I see lot of people had good results with Hishock, but not much info about Voyad. I thought these were just rebranded ones.

post #852 of 893 Old 06-09-2014, 02:44 AM

Hi Guys, can someone tell me what the below table from the Benq W1070 manual means?

post #853 of 893 Old 06-09-2014, 05:41 AM

I got the below response from the Voyad sales team...

Quote:
Firstly it's great that you received glasses already.
"Hi-shock" and "VOYAD" is the same glasses. Both of them is produced  in the same factory with same raw material and totally same function. And both support 96~144Hz movie.
While Hi-shock is mainly focuse on Chinese market. And VOYAD brand target is oversea market from this April.
Regarding your described issue, We noticed that " I am watching at 1080P on 24Hz ", 24 Hz means there are few frames each munites, and our glasses required is 96~144Hz. Which is marked in our products spec and in our description.
Suggestion:
Please try to choose the movie which frequency is over 60Hz. And re-test the glasses with your W1070 and PS3.
Thanks
Sales team from VOYAD

I clarified them that BD3D will always be 24hz and the projector flashes each frame 3 times/eye to make it 144. Will see what they come back with.

post #854 of 893 Old 06-09-2014, 12:23 PM

Quote:

Hi denis80, can you please confirm if you have the Voyad Glasses or the Hishock ones? I am not sure if they are just rebranded or entirely different. I see lot of people had good results with Hishock, but not much info about Voyad. I thought these were just rebranded ones.

They are the same
I bought an item described as Voyad due to cheaper price but received glasses with HiShock label on it. And I bought it from the same seller from the link above
post #855 of 893 Old 06-10-2014, 04:48 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 64
If you want the same glasses in the US made by HiShock Amazon sells them and you can get them fast. They are very good at blocking the red flash.

http://www.amazon.com/Generation-DLP-Link-Glasses-Projectors-Mitsubishi/dp/B00E1S65EM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1402400801&sr=8-2&keywords=3dtv+corp+glasses
They work fine with the Benq 1070.
post #856 of 893 Old 06-10-2014, 12:33 PM

Hello vbvamsi

my glasses are labeled Voyad but they are Hi-Shock like we already know

The reply from Voyad is funny as always, the problem is that the seller do not understand quite well how glasses work, sync and else, we hope they will contact Hi-Shock for further help

I still haven't receive reply from Voyad about the same problem 

Also what you want to know about the table with supported resolutions?

post #857 of 893 Old 06-10-2014, 01:37 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 79
I just got my pair of g 15 and they work really well for 12 bucks. The 3d SBS on YouTube has the movie theater pop.
post #858 of 893 Old 06-11-2014, 03:19 AM

Quote:

Hello vbvamsi

my glasses are labeled Voyad but they are Hi-Shock like we already know

The reply from Voyad is funny as always, the problem is that the seller do not understand quite well how glasses work, sync and else, we hope they will contact Hi-Shock for further help

I still haven't receive reply from Voyad about the same problem 

Also what you want to know about the table with supported resolutions?

Hi, Thanks for your response. From the table, I don't quite understand what is meant by H frequency and Pixel frequency. I am only aware of 2 frequencies, one the 24hz or 60hz for the video itself and the 144hz for the projector and 3d glasses. These other numbers seem confusing.

Quote:
When did you order the two chinese glasses? I am also thinking for G15 to give them a try and the other once also look nice, hope you will receive them soon so you can test them and compare them.

I ordered both glasses on 29th May. should probably get them end of next week.

post #859 of 893 Old 06-13-2014, 09:23 AM

I got a response from Voyad. They said they will work with BenQ and fix the issue with the glasses and send me new ones when available. I asked them when they will be available and waiting for response.
ellisr63 likes this.
post #860 of 893 Old 06-16-2014, 07:05 AM

Liked: 12
In Case this helps anyone here, this is my opinion on 3 pairs of glasses I own. This was copied off a post I made in the W1070 thread:

I have three different types and each are liked by different visitors more, but these are my ratings on different criteria:
(1-5, 5 is best)

G15 on Ebay- Sync:5 Block Red:5 Weight:5 Comfort:3.5 Viewing/Lens Size:3.5 Price:5 Red/blue color change (when turning head):5

Estar ESG601- Sync:5 Block Red:5 Weight:4 Comfort:4.5 Viewing/Lens Size:4.5 Price:4 Red/blue color change (when turning head):4

3DTV Corp 4th-Sync:5 Block Red:5 Weight:4.5 Comfort:4.5 Viewing/Lens Size:4 Price:4 Red/blue color change (when turning head):4.5
gen (Hi-shock)

Any categories I forgot? My personal choice is the Estars and my girlfriend's is the 3Dtv Corps. None of them have much side view blocking, but the Estars have a little and to me is the most immersive. While the g15s are super light, the plastic slightly digs into the nose and is annoying. Though I can see slightly different tints when just putting them on and walking around, they all look great while viewing. I also never notice the color shift from red to blue (unless walking around with them), probably because you just don't turn your head that far away from the screen when watching.
AV_Integrated likes this.

BenQ W1070 (Previously HD1000u and Epson 8350)
Elite 100" Spectrum Electric 16:9 Screen
Sony STRDH550 Receiver
Polk Blackstone T1900 5.1
PS3/360/Phillips BDP2185

Last edited by ryudoadema; 06-16-2014 at 12:06 PM.
post #861 of 893 Old 06-18-2014, 01:03 PM
AVS Special Member

Has anyone come up with some creative ideas on how to block light on the sides of the g15 3d glasses?
post #862 of 893 Old 06-18-2014, 01:38 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by bori View Post
Has anyone come up with some creative ideas on how to block light on the sides of the g15 3d glasses?
Yes, cardboard and duct tape. See below:

Spoiler!

Makes great shoes too:

Spoiler!

Last edited by gamermwm; 06-18-2014 at 02:27 PM.
post #863 of 893 Old 06-18-2014, 01:49 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamermwm View Post
Yes, cardboard and duct tape. See below:

Spoiler!
Nice
gamermwm likes this.
post #864 of 893 Old 06-19-2014, 12:38 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Nice
Added side shields to my g15 3d.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1403206615864.jpg (90.9 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg 1403206632020.jpg (250.2 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg 1403206646808.jpg (297.0 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg 1403206660337.jpg (276.0 KB, 30 views)
post #865 of 893 Old 06-19-2014, 02:38 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Added side shields to my g15 3d.
Very well done

post #866 of 893 Old 06-19-2014, 02:47 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Very well done
All u need is plastic for the shields and some Kragle! 😉
gamermwm likes this.
post #867 of 893 Old 06-19-2014, 02:51 PM
Advanced Member

So I contacted Incredisonic via their website and am awaiting a reply. I love the 3D glasses, but the eyes are always reversed - without fail - every time you turn them on. Same problem as the Sainsonic Rainbows it would seem. The Incredisonic's are very well made and maybe only 2nd to the Estar in design...except for this flaw

Does anyone have the movie Brave in 3D? Well on the bluray you select the Optimizer on the main menu and it will take you through several 3D tests. One of them shows you a picture of Buzz and Woody (one for the left eye, and one for the right). So you close one eye and you should only see the one character, and then close the other and see the other character only. That's how I confirmed the defect...when the Incredisonic's are turned on you see the wrong one in the wrong eye

You have to manually push the button on the glasses to reverse the image EVERY TIME. If you turn the glasses off with the images in the correct order, it doesn't 'remember' that and you still have to press the button the next time you turn them on or you will be getting the left/right eyes reversed

Someone could say that's not a huge deal, just remember to press the button. Well when you have several guests over and you are handing out different types of glasses you don't want to have to worry about it. And if you forget to do it or ask them to and they don't get them switched right - it will cause excessive crosstalk/headaches/ or eye fatigue from the images being reversed and completely ruin the experience

I don't know if I got what was part of a bad batch or if they are all like that. Because of the excellent quality of the glasses I would prefer a fully functional replacement than a refund

post #868 of 893 Old 06-21-2014, 05:45 PM

Quote:
So I contacted Incredisonic via their website and am awaiting a reply. I love the 3D glasses, but the eyes are always reversed - without fail - every time you turn them on. Same problem as the Sainsonic Rainbows it would seem. The Incredisonic's are very well made and maybe only 2nd to the Estar in design...except for this flaw

Does anyone have the movie Brave in 3D? Well on the bluray you select the Optimizer on the main menu and it will take you through several 3D tests. One of them shows you a picture of Buzz and Woody (one for the left eye, and one for the right). So you close one eye and you should only see the one character, and then close the other and see the other character only. That's how I confirmed the defect...when the Incredisonic's are turned on you see the wrong one in the wrong eye

You have to manually push the button on the glasses to reverse the image EVERY TIME. If you turn the glasses off with the images in the correct order, it doesn't 'remember' that and you still have to press the button the next time you turn them on or you will be getting the left/right eyes reversed

Someone could say that's not a huge deal, just remember to press the button. Well when you have several guests over and you are handing out different types of glasses you don't want to have to worry about it. And if you forget to do it or ask them to and they don't get them switched right - it will cause excessive crosstalk/headaches/ or eye fatigue from the images being reversed and completely ruin the experience

I don't know if I got what was part of a bad batch or if they are all like that. Because of the excellent quality of the glasses I would prefer a fully functional replacement than a refund
I got the below glasses from ebay and they have the same problem. They work flawlessly except that I have to switch the L/R eyes by pressing the button every time.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1212907204...84.m1439.l2649
post #869 of 893 Old 06-21-2014, 06:23 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbvamsi View Post
I got the below glasses from ebay and they have the same problem. They work flawlessly except that I have to switch the L/R eyes by pressing the button every time.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1212907204...84.m1439.l2649
Yes it sucks that quite a few of the lower priced glasses seem to have this issue. I got an email back from customer support at Incredisonic and they basically just told me "you can just push the button to switch it back". And they asked which projector I am using. I emailed them back and told them of course I already knew that. I was hoping to get a defect free replacement from them but now I doubt one exists

post #870 of 893 Old 06-21-2014, 10:00 PM

I bought some G15-DLP glasses off ebay, they work very well. However, they are uncomfortable on my nose, anyone have a solution perhaps a link to where I can get some cheap nose pieces that fit on them or something.
Reply 3D Displays

Tags
Benq W1070 1080p 3d Projector
Gear in this thread - W1070 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page