Panasonic / Samsung 3d glasses won't sync any longer - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 01-05-2013, 02:11 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi All,
After much forum search and tech support calls/combing of websites I hope that you guys might be able to help me. I have a panasonic TC-P50UT50 3D plasma television and those cheap samsung universal 3d glasses that are on amazon for around 20 bucks. I bought both the tv and glasses around 6 months ago and only used the glasses right after I purchased them. They paired fine and worked well then. I don't watch 3d content very often so they sat for a while. I pulled them out to use today and they would no longer pair with the TV. I've tried all sorts of solutions including resetting the tv to factory settings and replacing the batteries in the glasses to no avail. I contacted both samsung and panasonic tech support and neither seemed very helpful with troubleshooting except the samsung rep said they would just send out replacement pairs. Anyone else have this problem with pairing their glasses that may have a solution? Any help is appreciated!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2013, 09:21 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm having a similar problem. My Panasonic 3D glasses (TY-ER3D4MU) worked fine out of the box and for about a month thereafter. But now, after having not used them for several weeks, they no longer sync to my 2012 Panasonic ST50. I've scoured the internet and user manuals for both tv and glasses but have yet to find a solution. Any ideas? Anyone?

Tags
Panasonic Viera Tc P50ut50 50 Inch Plasma Tv