Old 01-31-2013, 01:15 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Looking for insight on these two models

1. Samsung UN55ES7100

2. LG 55LM7600

Been doing a lot of research and cant decide between these two models. While at the local shop I was looking at the 7600 and then the salesman introduces me to the 7100's active 3D. While both 3D demos were really great. I guess one could say the active was a bit more popping. My biggest hang up is that I would say I am partial to Samsung having two of their products as my current televisions and have been nothing but happy with them. However I almost feel as though I would prefer the active 3D because the glasses are cheaper to buy/replace than active and do not require any type of battery or charging. I have young children and one knows easily these things can get sat on or otherwise destroyed. I also would not let the 3D feature be the only deciding factor since I don't know how much 3D will really be watched. Most of the other features are very similar in these models. I guess my question from a guy who knows very little about this stuff but wants to get the most for his money. Is one of these sets a clear winner over the other? Thanks

Tags
Samsung Un55es7100 55 Inch 1080p 240 Hz 3d Slim Led Hdtv Black , Lg Cinema Screen 55lm7600 55 Inch Cinema 3d 1080p 240 Hz Led Lcd Hdtv
Gear in this thread