Panasonic TC L55-ET5 or Toshiba 55L7200U - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 04-21-2013, 06:30 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 13
As you can see from my recent activity on this forum, I've been trying to make a decision on a new passive 3d set for some time. I want to upgrade from my Sony 40HX800 I got a couple years back.

Anyhow, I can get a decent price on one of these two sets. I can get the Panasonic for 879 or the Toshiba for 949. (Neither of which is the best price ever, but good... I'm restricted to Best Buy for this purchase.)

From what I can gather, the Toshiba has a higher 240 max refresh, while the Panasonic has much better smart TV features. Picture quality is my number one concern, as I use various media players for smart stuff anyhow.

I had been looking for an LG, but I've been unable to find a 55 inch in my range. I have seen and like the Panasonic, but have no way to see the Toshiba as it is online only.

Thoughts?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-22-2013, 10:44 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Ok, I found great price on the 55" Panasonic open box, $776. I can't pass that up on a TV that I've seen and liked. It helps that Best Buy's sale on the Toshiba is over. smile.gif I would have pulled the trigger on that last night if the apps were better.
Reply 3D Displays

Tags
Toshiba 55 Led 3d Hdtv Cinema Series Smart Tv 55l7200u , Panasonic Consumer 55 Viera 3d Full Hd Led Tv Tc L55et5
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page