Sony HMZ-T3 Personal 3D Viewer HMD Rumors, Information and Speculation thread - Page 23 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 4Likes
post #661 of 667 Old 10-31-2014, 04:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by borland View Post
built-in battery pack???? OMG! can you imagine how much weight it it will put on your head? incorporated headphones? you must be joking! I use very expensive Sennheiser HD-650 at home and can change them for closed headphones or in-ear any time I want. If you want all in one - buy HMZ-T1 - dead cheap now. I still have HMZ-T1 if you want...
Hi. I don't expect any modification to be easy. But times are changing and things such as batteries are getting lighter. Maybe it will only have 3 hours life (instead of 6) and you can charge the headset by plugging it in somewhere (until fully charged). Sennheiser quality built-in headphones would be great as well. But I certainly don't want more weight added. Comfort was already an issue if you recall. Its just a wish list of things that make my watching experience more pleasant. The rest is perfect when I put them on. Thanks for commenting
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #662 of 667 Old 10-31-2014, 05:14 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by FalconEPL View Post
Hi. I don't expect any modification to be easy. But times are changing and things such as batteries are getting lighter. Maybe it will only have 3 hours life (instead of 6) and you can charge the headset by plugging it in somewhere (until fully charged). Sennheiser quality built-in headphones would be great as well. But I certainly don't want more weight added. Comfort was already an issue if you recall. Its just a wish list of things that make my watching experience more pleasant. The rest is perfect when I put them on. Thanks for commenting
get grip with some basics like energy/electrochemistry before wishing invisible almost zero weight battery! No offence - just joking! Pls understand that fixed headphones will be a deal breaker for some people like me as I was fed up with HMZ-T1 where you could not use YOUR favourite headphones! More flexibility it's better!
post #663 of 667 Old 10-31-2014, 06:45 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by borland View Post
fixed headphones will be a deal breaker for some people like me as I was fed up with HMZ-T1 where you could not use YOUR favourite headphones!
Not if the "fixed headphones" can optionally be removed for favorite headphones. No fixed headphones is a deal breaker for me, though I already own an HMZ-T3 that I haven't used because of the hassle of headphone inconvenience and I still use my HMZ-T1 daily.
post #664 of 667 Old 10-31-2014, 06:56 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul H View Post
Not if the "fixed headphones" can optionally be removed for favorite headphones. No fixed headphones is a deal breaker for me, though I already own an HMZ-T3 that I haven't used because of the hassle of headphone inconvenience and I still use my HMZ-T1 daily.
well - it proves again how difficult it's for sony marketing to give all pleasure to everyone! much bigger issue is to get full hd for reasonable price and probably slightly bigger FOV and better optics... never mind this bloody headphones, mate! but it's hopeless as even Morpheus will be targeting gamers rather than home IMAX funs and NO OLED on Morpheous!
Paul H likes this.
post #665 of 667 Old 11-15-2014, 03:07 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElGreat1 View Post
With a program you can fix that. I use PS3 Media Server for that. it transcode in real time your video files. this come in handy because it's a pain in the butt when you have to take out your HMZ T3 then get up, find your disc, put it on your player, put HMZ T3 back on again.

I rip my Blu ray & dvd disc into iso format or shrink them if they become too big then i stream it from my Laptop using PS3 Media Server to any DLNA server using like Xbox 1, PS3 or any DLNA player. not only it save me time but i don't have to get up when a movie is finish, i just move to the next movie.
ElGreat1: Hi. I'm interested on your hmz-t3 Japanese version. Can it display english language in the menu for all settings?

All: Anyone know about it?
post #666 of 667 Old 11-16-2014, 04:51 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 28
Sadly the Japanese HMZ-T3 models can not display English on the menus. It is only Japanese, as Sony wants the Japan model only sold here.

3D items I own:

Sony 46" LX900 active 3D set

Sony HMZ-T3 (Cushion pads and light blocker mod)

LG LW6500 passive 3D set

PS3 & PS4

Sony BDP-S570 BD3D player

JVC-GS-TD1 (with Cyclopital base extender)

Fujifilm W3

Sony Alpha 55 (for 3D panoramic photos)

Quadcopter + Zenmuse and GoPro Hero 3 (Filming...

post #667 of 667 Unread Today, 12:03 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 28
We are having a Christmas sale at Blazin3D

HMZ-T3 Only $750

HMZ-T3W Only $900

Japanese editions with the Triluminos OLED displays
We pack them very well for shipping and have a one year Sony warranty

&

Sony MD-RHW700DS 9.1 surround headphones perfect for use with the HMZ sold on Amazon for $498 on sale at Blazin 3D for only $375

Sale ends after December 25th!

3D items I own:

Sony 46" LX900 active 3D set

Sony HMZ-T3 (Cushion pads and light blocker mod)

LG LW6500 passive 3D set

PS3 & PS4

Sony BDP-S570 BD3D player

JVC-GS-TD1 (with Cyclopital base extender)

Fujifilm W3

Sony Alpha 55 (for 3D panoramic photos)

Quadcopter + Zenmuse and GoPro Hero 3 (Filming...

Reply 3D Displays

Tags
Oculus Rift Developers Kit

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page