Active 3D glasses for Samsung F6400 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 04-21-2014, 01:42 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10

Apologies if this is the wrong section to ask this and apologies also that I'm from the UK and quite possibly the TV goes under a different serial number but are there any cheap generic active glasses I can use with this? I have three destructive grandkids and I really don't want to fork out full price for glasses that I'm pretty sure will be wrecked before they've watched 2 movies. Samsung changed their glasses at the D series but I don't know what changes were made

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 04-21-2014, 09:58 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked: 103
These should work with your TV if the model number is UExxF6400...they are the replacements for the Samsung SSG-5100GB which are now discontinued.

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-SSG-5150GB-3D-Active-Glasses/dp/B00INO6JX2/ref=dp_ob_title_ce
post #3 of 3 Old 08-27-2014, 04:52 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by freccle View Post
Apologies if this is the wrong section to ask this and apologies also that I'm from the UK and quite possibly the TV goes under a different serial number but are there any cheap generic active glasses I can use with this? I have three destructive grandkids and I really don't want to fork out full price for glasses that I'm pretty sure will be wrecked before they've watched 2 movies. Samsung changed their glasses at the D series but I don't know what changes were made

Try these glasses,work for all Samsung D,E,F series 3D TV, there are good review by customer too.

Cheers

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/prod...124793607.html
Reply 3D Displays
Gear in this thread - F6400 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page