I finally figured out why I wasn't getting 3D on my display from the Fuji W3, or any other source for that matter. I have one of the Samsung DLP 3D TV's, and use the Mitsubishi 3DC-1000 to convert the 3D signal to checkerboard. Apparently, a power outage can reset the Mits box to its default mode (which is for a Mitsubishi 3D DLP). For any of you that may find yourselves with the same problem, here is a repost on how to reset the box so that it will recognize your Samsung, from the tru3d faq page:
If your 3DTV Adapter has stopped going into 3D mode, if you have a black screen with all devices turned on, you may need to reset your 3DTV Adapter. Depending upon the model and version of your 3DTV, your adapter may have one or two operational modes.
To Reset the Samsung 3DTV Adapter and place it in unlocked mode, do the following:
1) Leave power to all devices connected.
2) Turn off the Mitsubishi 3D Adapter
3) Press and hold down the 3D Mode Button.
4) While holding the 3D Mode button, press and hold the Power button.
5) Continue to hold both buttons down for about 15-20 seconds.
6) Watch and wait for the 3D Status light to blink, it will blink 1x or 2x.
7) Release Power button, then release 3D Mode Button.
8) If the 3D Status light blinked 1x, then you are done you may power on the 3D Adapter.
9) If the 3D Status light blinked 2x, then you need to repeat steps 2-7.
If you receive a error message on your Samsung 3D DLP stating that the the 3D adapter is not compatible with your TV, then use the reset process above.