Fujifilm w3 3d camera / samsung 50" plasma 3d tv crosstalk troubleshooting problems - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 04-10-2012, 11:25 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello.......I do hope someone can help me with this problem I have. I have recently bourght a fujifilm w3 3D camera which I bourght at christmas & even though I am pleased with most of the resluts from the camera I am having a few technical problems which I am trying to solve.

I have a Samsung PS50C680 PLASMA 50" 3D TV (series 6) & Ive tried connecting my W3 3D camera to my TV through a HDMI cable & whilst all the pictures taken outside are really good & some outstanding, all the 3D pictures taken inside have an extremely huge amount of crosstalk to the point in which you cannot view them for very long without it causing dizziness or head aches. Now I am wondering if there is a way of fixing this? I have read on this forum that there is a ARC HDMI PORT in which it needs to be attached to. But I cannot find where this is located on the TV? Can anyone help me here? or is there anything else I can try, maybe with the settings or something? or maybe there is some software to cure it? Any help to solve this issue I am having would be greatly appreciated.....My 3D pics taken outside are great, but unfortunately the mojority of the pics have been taken inside?

Please help me with this problem...........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 04-10-2012, 11:30 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 108
Double posting is a no-no here, for good reason. I just answered the first post of this question in the W3 thread.
post #3 of 3 Old 04-10-2012, 11:36 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thanks.....I apologise for the double posting, didnt realise I was breaking any laws.....just wanted help with this problem thats all - no need to stress, but thanks for the friendly reply.

Again apologies

Cheers - Jason
Reply 3D Source Components

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page