i come from Vegas and now try Edius 6.5 trial.
Although i found some cool things (see below), i also have some question:
- is it possible to set the preview monitor to side by side full, like in vegas?
i have a little color mismatch between left/right, and it's easier to adjust in full,
than in half sidebyside mode
-where is a simple levels adjust filter? you know input start, input end, gamma, etc.
i only see yuv and color wheel filters
- can i set edius to show the effect parameters window immediately as i drop it
to a clip? now i have to double click on the name in the information window.
- is there any benefit to set the project to 10bit instead of 8 if i only work with
TD10 and gopro files?
- is there any timeline frame server plugin? (like debugmode)
And now the good things:
- far better preview performance than vegas
- stereoscopic adjust auto correct function works in 0 second while vegas
calculate it around 15-20sec!
- rendering the same clip with little CC, stereo adjust and sharpen to HQX avi
from Vegas is 25 sec, from Edius is unbelievable 4 sec!