please help me about pmb program - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 7 Old 12-04-2012, 11:49 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
how can i stitch together long videos that are split in the camera with pmb program version 4.2.00.15030?and if this program does not has this option how can i do this with any other program? thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 12-04-2012, 01:59 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 633 Post(s)
Liked: 210
Just import the video. PMB does all the stitching automatically. If you wish to butt edit different clips, then you should use an editing program.
post #3 of 7 Old 12-05-2012, 07:19 AM - Thread Starter

thank you for your reply,but i imported this small video but it dose not stitched together and i want to tell you that it was about 100 small video from this occasion and other occasions and i want to stitch every occasion video togther
post #4 of 7 Old 12-05-2012, 12:49 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 633 Post(s)
Liked: 210
If your videos on your camcorder is a bunch of short clips, then PMB will simply import the short clips as they were shot. You will need an editing program to edit and "stitch" them into one program. Use Vegas for this.

If you shot a long form non-stop, then the files on the drive will be several to make up one video clip. These files are not clips but you can import that long video using PMB and the files will be stitched automatically using that program. DO NOT use a file transfer to import the video as this will not work properly.
post #5 of 7 Old 12-05-2012, 05:23 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 13
I hear the current PMB software has editing capability built in so you can join a series of short clips together. If yours cannot do that, you can go to the Sony site and download the newest version free. Sony Vegas costs, but it offers many improvements over the basic PMB editing.
post #6 of 7 Old 12-06-2012, 09:34 AM - Thread Starter

thank you for your concern, i will try to update pmb or download Vegas and i will tell you what happen,thank you again
post #7 of 7 Old 12-07-2012, 10:28 AM - Thread Starter

ok when i try to update pmb from sony site it changed to another program called playmemories home and it solved my problem,it has option to combine the videos together.thank you all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply 3D Source Components

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page