Question about streaming 3d ISO ( full HD ) to a projector - Need a little help - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 01-19-2013, 03:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Hey guys,

I have a few questions, i am trying to play a full 3d ISO from my HTPC, through 1.4hdmi > projector ( no receiver in between etc... )

i have been unable to get it to work correctly and was curious what software you guys use to do this, i was mounting the iso in daemontools and trying to run it via powerDVD, I have a GTX580 ASUS card.

basically i need to know what combo makes this work

- I can enable or leave off the 3d in the nvidia panel

- I can toggle 3d on off in powerdvd

- I can toggle 3d mode on the projector

Just need to know what combo i need to make this work as i have tried many and no luck. the H SBS works fine, i can have that work with nvidia 3d turned on, or just leave that off and let the projector handle the 3D

Curious how you all do this, and what software you use to make it play the full 3D ISO file?

anyone comments are always welcome, thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-26-2013, 10:20 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
Liked: 182
I have a couple of HTPCs, one with an nVidia 460 video card and one with just a Core i3 (no discrete GPU). Both play 3D iso's just fine, one to an Epson 6010 projector and the other to an LG LM7600 passive LCD (which I use to edit 3D). With the nVidia card, you turn on 3D in the nVidia Control Panel and go through the setup routine. Your display will have its own setup procedure. I use PowerDVD 12. The latest version, of course, enables Cinavia copy protection, but your own personally created iso files will not be affected by that. Most current commercial discs ripped to iso files will not play back properly.

Joe Clark

Reply 3D Source Components

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page